Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just One Day [Adv]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Just One Day [Adv] 4b94670a-78e4-49ee-8115-3b4e253dfe9d_zpsf1de770a
Title:

Just One Day

Rating:

Rated R
(I'd like to include some explicit material in spoiler form)

Literate level:

Advanced:
➜This shows that your roleplay is of an advanced literate standard. This usually contains a high amount of writing in one post, that should be well-written and fluent. Minimum Writing amount of 3 paragraphs.

Genre:

Romance

Type of roleplay:

1x1

If your roleplay is 1x1, who is your partner:

Position Available

Accepting any members:

This is a 1x1 RP with only 1 character for each author. Therefore, only two characters.

Short description of roleplay:

(This is based off Gayle Foreman's novel Just One Day)

The damn suitcase that you were pulling around for a week now has gotten caught between the train doors once more. The trains in Europe seem to be extremely impatient and are causing your temper to reach an almost volatile point. Finding your seat, you sit down and try to relax. Closing your eyes, you try and distant everything around you as you attempt to give into exhaustion. Your attempt is rudely interrupted as someone sits in the chair next to yours, continuing a conversation in fluent French with a group a couple chairs away. Since your irritation meter was already on the verge of it's breaking point, you open your eyes, preparing to tear into the person who is ruining your time to adjust.
But you are caught off guard when an extremely attractive person is the one who sits next to you. You immediately feel a spark light between the two of you as the train pulls out of the station.
"Où vous rendez-vous?" they ask you. Your tongue is glued to the top of your mouth as your heart drowns is despair. They only speak French? But you are soon saved when they respond with a chuckle and say, "Where is it that you are traveling to?"
"Oh! Well, I was on my way to the airport to catch a plane back to America." you respond with a smile. But the person you are talking to frowns.
"This is the train that goes to Paris." they say. "You are on the wrong train."

Anything extra:

I am an avid RPer. If you apply for this, I expect you to be one as well.

Table of Contents:

1.) Intro
2.) Story Plot
3.) Rules
4.) Character Application
5.) My Character
6.) Free to post

Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Story Plot   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Just One Day [Adv] F13c8c53-7626-44d6-964f-b4e11f15aa12_zps361f41f7

Copyright claim: This plot may sound familiar to some of you. That is because it is based off of Gayle Foreman's newest novel: Just One Day. Gayle Foreman is an excellent novel for those who enjoy mature writing that is easy to compare to. I recommend this book very highly.

Female (Or Male if you want to go that way...):
I should have never signed up for this teenage tour thing that my parents told me about. I thought as I packed my suitcase to return home. It had been a long two weeks traveling all over Europe with a bunch of teenagers who didn't care about the cities as much as I did. I could vouch that at least half of them have only signed up to experience the different parties that are thrown all over the world. Because of this, I didn't get along with anyone in the group. I actually volunteered to leave earlier than everyone else, claiming that I had a family emergency to attend to. It felt wrong for me to lie, but the other teenagers had been lying to the chaperones all this time. What could one lie really damage?
A headache pounded inside my head. Great, I thought to myself. Just what I need. It was a whirlwind morning: getting into a taxi, driving to the airport to only find that it was shut down due to employees protesting for higher pay. I had to catch another taxi to the nearest train section to travel to a different airport miles away. Being surrounded by languages I didn't know and having no one to comfort me with English was starting to take it's toll. The headache was threatening to turn into a migraine.
I can still remember seeing the options on which ticket I wanted. The booth that sold tickets was in French, Italian and German. They should have an English option, I grumbled inside my head. I pressed buttons, hoping for the best, and was relived when a ticket printed out of the machine. No matter what train I get onto, I can most likely find an airport in that area and just get a ticket to America from there. Thank goodness mom convinced me to take extra cash and my emergency credit card.
The train doors closed swiftly and even caught the end of my suitcase. It was embarrassing to wait until the doors opened again. All I wanted to do was sit in my chair and get home; but life had different plans for me. When I sat in my chair, my neighbor was extremely good looking and spoke English. When they asked where I was going, I explained my situation, hoping they'd be able to tell me where the airport would be. Imagine my surprise when they told me I was headed toward Paris. Instead of panicking, the person introduced themselves and told me they'd show me around Paris for a night and then take me to the airport. I was weary, since this was a stranger. But his eyes seemed comforting, and I couldn't ignore the way my heart pulled in his direction. I agreed, not knowing what the future--and this man--had in store for me.

Male (Or female if you want to go that way...):

The train station was packed with more people than usual. It was quite distressing because I wasn't used to it. I remember seeing a flustered beauty press buttons on the screen in an aggravated and distressed way; she had caught my attention and curiosity. I saw that she had printed a ticket for Paris--and place that I had traveled to twice before--and decided that I should take a last minute vacation there. My family wasn't expecting me back for another week, so I had time to spare. Out of pure luck, we were seated right next to each other on the train. When she had told me that she wasn't trying to go to Paris, but to America, I offered the best idea that I could come up with: go to Paris anyway. Why waste the money on such an expensive train ticket? I could show her around Paris and then take her to the nearest airport. I wanted good company, and she seemed to be the perfect one for the job. I was blown away by the fact that she accepted and was ready to start our adventure together.

~*~*~

So basically, two people meet on a train. One of them going to the wrong place, one of them convincing the other that it's the right way to go. They spend the day and night in Paris, only to be torn apart by a misunderstanding. This is meant to be a short, but romantic RP. Let us experience the City of Love together, oui?

Last edited by Keiipuu on Sun May 12, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Just One Day [Adv] Ffc0b740-cf97-4eed-892d-4ec0a92044e2_zps5b915fea

Roleplay Galore rules:

➜ Show respect to the Creator/Administrators of this forum and moderators.
➜ When joining a roleplay, make sure you respect the rules of the RP Creator.
➜ If you choose to have mature and sexual content in your posts, please put them in spoilers called "Explicit Scene" or "Mature Scene".

My Rules:

➜ No God-Modding or Mary-Sues.

➜ Since this is an ADVANCED RP I expect you to use proper grammar and punctuation. We all make mistakes--including me--but it doesn't kill to proofread, you know?

➜ CONSTRUCTIVE comments about posts are welcome. However, I will not tolerate listing of mistakes others are making and criticizing their work.

➜ This is an ADVANCED RP: No one liners. At all. They are banned. Forever. And. Ever.

➜ You may reserve a spot up for 24 hours.

➜ This is a Romance RP: If explicit scenes are happening, I expect it to be under the spoiler tag of 'Explicit Content', kapeesh?

➜ If you've read this far, please write 'Eiffel Tower' in the provided space in your Character Application.

➜ I don't mind homosexual or heterosexual posts, but please refrain from making comments if you're against either.

➜ I love you <3

Last edited by Keiipuu on Sun May 12, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Character Application   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Just One Day [Adv] 0c8db731-bf01-46a4-8731-47f6e85962dd_zpsd2db3f85

Code:

[center]
[color=violet]Name:[/color]
{Enter Name Here}
[color=violet]Age (21-25):[/color]
{Enter Age Here}
[color=violet]Gender:[/color]
{Would you rather play the guy or girl of this 1x1 RP?}
[color=violet]Appearance:[/color]
[img]{Enter URL of Image Here}[/img] (I prefer RL images, thank you.)
[color=violet]Sexual Orientation:[/color]
{Answering this makes me know to make my character female or male.}
[color=violet]Personality:[/color]
{Let me get a feel of your character}
[color=violet]Bio:[/color]
{This is optional. I could always find out your bio through dialogue.}
[color=violet]Anything else you'd like to add?[/color]
{For instance: Height, weight...etc.}
[color=violet]Example of writing:[/color]
[spoiler]{Place writing example here}[/spoiler]
(A writing example is what let's me know if you are capable of writing in an Advanced Literacy level. Just write what you would normally write in a RP :) )
[/center]

Example:

Name:
{Enter Name Here}
Age (21-25):
{Enter Age Here}
{Would you rather play the guy or girl of this 1x1 RP?}
Appearance:
Just One Day [Adv] {Enter URL of Image Here} (I prefer RL images, thank you.)
Sexual Orientation:
{Answering this makes me know to make my character female or male.}
Personality:
{Let me get a feel of your character}
Bio:
{This is optional. I could always find out your bio through dialogue.}
Anything else you'd like to add?
{For instance: Height, weight...etc.}
Example of writing:
Spoiler:
(A writing example is what let's me know if you are capable of writing in an Advanced Literacy level. Just write what you would normally write in a RP Smile )
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm

~Reserved for My Character~

(I will be posting my character's skeleton up after I accept a partner.

Why? Because I need to base my character off your sexual preference and gender.)
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Begin Posting!   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:11 pm

You may now post you character applications Smile I look forward to reading them.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Just One Day [Adv] Simmer-badge-1Just One Day [Adv] Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76Just One Day [Adv] YtNp4N6

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Oh hullo there. c:

You don't know me and I don't know you. So hey, I'm Malea, but you can call me Lea or whatever you want. It really doesn't matter. c:

I thought I'd apply since I've been really dying for some role play to relax with given my ridiculous schedule. So, hey, thanks for being cool and looking at this. c:

Just One Day [Adv] 039
Name:
"It says Jaapje Miller, middle name Karolina on my passport."
Jaapje is pronounced YAH-pee-yuh
Age (21-25):
-laughs- "I've experienced twenty-three years of life, if that answers your question."
Twenty-three
"Weeeellllll, I was born female... and, I mean, I feel pretty female. So, I guess female?
Female
Appearance:
Just One Day [Adv] 036
Sexual Orientation:
"Sorry to all the beautiful ladies out there, but I prefer men."
Heterosexual
Personality:
"I promise, I'm not usually this frazzled or cross. Usually, I have no problem being around or dealing with people. I'm not exactly a social butterfly, but I'm not so shy that it's crippling either. I've been told time and time again that I have an excellent head on my shoulders and that I'm very 'down-to-earth'. Which I guess is everyone's way of saying that I think things through way too much. I'll admit, I'm not spontaneous in the sense that I don't make decisions on the spot. I like to things through. But that certainly doesn't mean I don't have a sense of adventure. I've always had a bit of a curious brain and a willingness to try new things."
Jaapje is unfailingly polite, especially with her words. While she may not always like a person, she'll always come off as friendly and polite and helpful, though she won't go out of her way to interact with that person again. She's very tolerant of people and things, much like her Dutch mother. You could say she's a bit naive in that she believes everyone has good and honorable intentions unless proven otherwise. She's inclined to see the glass half full as opposed to half empty.
Bio:
"I don't have a very interesting story, I'm sorry. I was actually born in the Netherlands. My father was an international businessman and he met my mother while in the Netherlands. Their relationship was long distance for quite some time, but after almost two years they married. My mother had to prepare to leave the Netherlands, but I was born before she reached the U.S. to join my father. I've lived a very quiet, simple life. I've never asked for much and always wanted to do well at what I did. I'm afraid I can't offer you any horror stories."
The Miller family is very well off, and while Jaapje certainly took advantage of her family's wealth, she never flaunted it. She's only been to the Netherlands once before and so she was very eager to go on this trip her parents gave her as a gift for graduating college. She dated on and off throughout high school and college, and was engaged for a period of time. However, it's not a topic that she likes to bring up or discuss, and she's only slightly cynical about love and romance because of this instance.
"I'm fluent in dutch, I absolutely ADORE horseback riding, and Duke Ellington is probably my favorite artist of all time. I'm a cheap date, I think that Christmas trees are romantic, and I hate avocadoes with a passion. I'm an open book; all you have to do is ask."
Is this where I put that 'Eiffel Tower' bit?
Example of writing:
Spoiler:
Just One Day [Adv] 037

Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:25 pm

I like your character Smile I can tell that you really read through my intro and story plot and based her off that. That impresses me immensely. I do have a question: would you be okay with erotic scenes?
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Just One Day [Adv] Simmer-badge-1Just One Day [Adv] Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76Just One Day [Adv] YtNp4N6

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Sure, why not? c:

I mean, most people I've role played with in the past have always sort of copped out before anything really smutty happened, so I can't say I've had a lot of experience with it. But I'm always open to it. c:
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:16 am

Addendum: I haven't had much experience with GOOD smut. I've been in situation where explicit scenes go on for freaking ever and by that time I'm done. But yes, I'm up to it.

Also, I love you, too. ;D
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:01 pm

I haven't RPed erotic scenes, but I have written chapters and short stories with them. I'd like to try and RP with them and see how it goes, you know?

And I love you more Wink
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Right? I'm great at writng my own little erotic scenes, but haven't done it with others very successfully before :3
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:15 am

I'm super sorry for my absence!

I did not have any internet connection for these past couple of weeks. It's been a real pest.

Are you still interested in the RP?
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:33 pm

I would die without internet access. Starbucks wifi FTW! c:

But hopefully everything is okay now. And yes, I am still interested. c:
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:10 pm

Alrighty Smile I'll post up my character, then I'll start the offical RP.

Looks like we're partners Wink
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Drek Fernando Alteri   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Name:
Drek Fernando Alteri
Age (21-25):
Appearance:
Just One Day [Adv] Alex-pettyfer
Sexual Orientation:
"This may disappoint some, but I happen to be as straight as a line can be."
Personality:
"You could always come closer to find out..."

Drek is somewhat of a frisky spirit. He likes to live in the now, and be in the know. He loves to travel and to embark on spontaneous adventures. "Take me as I am, or watch me go." is his favorite saying. He doesn't feel like he personally needs to prove anything to anyone. Drek has had a handful of small, random jobs that helps him get by on paying rent. To this day, he has not visited his home country and has lived in at least five different locations. His favorite place to be is Paris, France and he can easily picture himself there for the rest of his life.
Drek is also a well known charmer. He knows what ladies want to hear, and therefore he is liked by many. However, rumor has it that he has only been known to have one girlfriend in the past.

Bio:

"That's for me to know and you to not find out. Don't take it personal."

It is known that Drek grew up in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Ireland. He left his house as soon as he finished University. Other than that, not much is known.

"That's all, sweetheart."

Example of writing:
Spoiler:

Example:
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Yeeeeeee! Really excited for this. c:
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:32 pm

I posted the IC ;3
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:45 pm

Wheeeeeee Very Happy

So, in terms of starting it, should they have already met on the train? Or should we start from the very beginning?
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:59 pm

Why don't we make things interesting and have them meet? That way we can get the ball rolling Smile

We can set it so our first posts are the intro, like where they are on the train and thoughts and such. Then, our second posts will be them meeting and dialogue and such.

Yeah? Smile
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:17 am

Okeee. I'll start on something then. c:
Don't know if I'll be able to get to it tonight since I have to be up early tomorrow. But I'll attempt it. (:
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:10 am

Take your sweet time darling Smile This is laid back RP. I'm not requiring any time limit or anything.

To tell you the truth, I'm procrastinating on posting as well. So, I may not post until tomorrow.

All in all, no rush Smile You should sleep if you need to wake up early.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 pm

I posted for Drek Smile

Let's get this RP started~
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:58 pm

YES! I'm working on a first post now. c:
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:59 pm

I'm excited Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just One Day [Adv] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One Day [Adv]   Just One Day [Adv] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just One Day [Adv]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Searches :: One on One Searches-
Jump to: