Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DuskToDawn

DuskToDawn

is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains Empty
PostSubject: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:11 am

i have a rp i did a while back called the supreme king its a story told in the eyes of the quote "dark or evil ones" as they like my guy try to find there place

if curious let me know
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains Gilgamesh_zps27b0263fis anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains Ronnii-badge_zps4924148cis anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains Rae-la_zpsd8970390is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains Cici_zps87ffd9f6

PostSubject: Re: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm always interested in the dark side ... how dark are we talking?
Back to top Go down
http://askilluminatilupus.tumblr.com/
DuskToDawn

DuskToDawn

PostSubject: Re: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:18 pm

cruel and harsh  so blood gore,hate

with a bit of romance between the dark group but only with  couples im allowing multi characters 
to sum up my guys story  will lead him away from  the light into what he was ment to be

as for  types im allowing everything from dark elfs ,to orcs, to anything that can aid the  supreme king in ending the light
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains Gilgamesh_zps27b0263fis anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains Ronnii-badge_zps4924148cis anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains Rae-la_zpsd8970390is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains Cici_zps87ffd9f6

PostSubject: Re: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:21 pm

then I am in. though I don't post really long post [well at least not for my not so devleoped characters.] which brings another story, may I use characters I already have or not?
Back to top Go down
DuskToDawn

DuskToDawn

PostSubject: Re: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:44 pm

of course and if interested a few mains

the dark queen is one of the  few  that starts light but falls into the darkness after meeting  the dark king

there are  kids but none are harmless for demon breeds  included {succubi,incubi,dark nymph,vampire}
so if ya want ask about that role ill fill in more

and the dark council members
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

PostSubject: Re: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Well my alchemist character, Kitty, starts out light and turns very dark very fast. sells her soul and her decendents souls to Lucifer to be dubbed as the True Alchemist, the one and only. so I was wondering if i could have her then if you would tel me what the dark queen is then I'll be glad to fill it in
Back to top Go down
DuskToDawn

DuskToDawn

PostSubject: Re: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:16 pm

the dark queen role is interesting as she has ties to the light royal family as the sister to the soon to be king as well as  in the dark as she meet my guy  twice before fallowing him to the shadows

when she meets me at first im human mind i dont get along with the  light side king due to the fact he has a problem with blood status while she  is against it  around the second time she meets him his eyes arnt blue anymore but a golden color by this time  the young mans lich ally  has awaken his bloodline and  the supreme prince has been reborn im not king till i have a wife

her personallity
first  she has no hate against the dark groups she hates her brothers way of thinking  and  is willing to defend  her friends i figured she could be a mage and hope for her to be  something like a warlock or a dark magic type when she  becomes the dark queen her personality kinda changes as wellshe still is kind to her friends new and old but  is set to end her brother

if ya need to know  my guy is my profile pic

and the alch is fine  if ya dont mind can he be on the council there are to be 6 in total for the council members
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

PostSubject: Re: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:23 pm

She can be on the council, Kitty is a tragic story through and through
Back to top Go down
DuskToDawn

DuskToDawn

PostSubject: Re: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:47 pm

ok let me know if ya need any other info and ill start   putting it together...first need to remember what folder i put it in....great
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

PostSubject: Re: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:18 pm

ok and thanks, seems Cici wants to be the queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains   is anyone interested in a  dark/fantasy rp based on villains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is anyone interested in a dark/fantasy rp based on villains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Searches :: One on One Searches-
Jump to: