Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witchling Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Simmer-badge-1Witchling Secrets Bane-badge_zpsce099443Witchling Secrets Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Witchling Secrets Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cWitchling Secrets Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Witchling Secrets YtNp4N6

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:40 am

Witchling Secrets B8ZKy8V
Title:
✧Witchling Secrets

Rating:
✧Rated R! I kid—R-16.

Literate level:
✧High Casual to Advanced. (2 paragraphs)

Genre:
✧Yuri/Magical Romance.
✧Friendship.

Type of roleplay:
✧1x1

If your roleplay is 1x1, who is your partner:
✧Still searching.

Accepting any members:
✧Of course, darlings!

Short description of roleplay:
✧Arella has always been different from the other children, while they grew up playing with dolls and learning to ride bikes, she grew up stirring cauldrons and mixing potions.  Not much has changed since then—except for the fact she will be spending her first time away from home in a new city, a new university—and a new surprise. When arriving to her dream college she finds herself paired with another young witchling from her past, and soon realizes that the college of her dreams is an actually an academy for witches in training. Alongside her bewitching partner, Giselle must keep her secret life under wraps as she experience the magical mayhem that the secret university and regular life throws at her.

So long story short: The roleplay is basically in episodes—each week there is a new adventure or problem that has to be solved with the two girls, who have a rocky past together, bringing the two closer together. In the end, they will either become best friends or lovers; the choice is up to us! Their final goal though is to make it through the four years of college in one piece without having their secret identities blown.

Anything extra:

✧Together we will work on week we will come up with new adventures for the lovely ladies.
✧Get ready to picture hunt with me.

Contents:

I. Introduction.
II. Plot.
III. Rules.
IV. Character Sheet.
V. FAQs.

Last edited by Queen on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Simmer-badge-1Witchling Secrets Bane-badge_zpsce099443Witchling Secrets Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Witchling Secrets Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cWitchling Secrets Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Witchling Secrets YtNp4N6

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:46 am

Witchling Secrets NX7lbR6

For once in their lives, they just wanted to be normal. They would have enjoyed having a childhood where they could go outside and play with the neighborhood children, or ride bikes down the big hill at Cedar Point. Instead they were kept up in the attic for countless hours a day, reciting old spells and learning new potions, all while heeding the warning: you must never tell what you are, they will never understand.

It was hard adapting to the life of mortals and so the two girls were always together since as long as they could remember. Walking down the street hand in hand in grade school, side by side in middle…but something happened when the two reached high-school…something they rather not discuss. Going their separate ways, the two little witchlings parted, made new friends, dated different guys—became different as night and day. Though as hard as they tried, they could never sever the golden string that held them tied and bound together—they were witchlings and no one would ever understand, no one could ever be trusted.

Graduation rolled around quite quickly, the four years of high school being a blur full of happy memories and life lessons. They barely spoke now; hardly did they even glance at one another, so who would have thought that they would ever pick the same university?

Dear Student,

Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to the Columbia University in the City of New York. You and your family have every reason to be proud of the great achievement that we acknowledge today with this good news….

The summer is spent packing and spending as much time with family before the two set off to begin their new lives—no strings holding them together, nothing holding them back. Boarding two separate planes, arriving at two different airports, they have no clue that they will be living underneath the same roof—for the next four years.

The taxi they waved down passed right by the campus and drives them into a rather…luxurious part of the city and halts in front a modern in appearance townhouse—they’ve reached their destination. Obviously confused, they turn their attention to the driver who is looking right back at them, a twinkle in his eye.

“Let the magic begin.” He says with a wink. It is then that reality starts to sink in—this will not be a normal life—nothing about their life has ever been normal.

Dear Witchlings,
If you are reading this letter, then you must have the eyes of a true witch—for not mortal will only see a blank piece of paper.  We do hope that upon discovering this, you have found the living arrangements suitable for your taste, for you will be calling this adobe your home for the next four years. Do not fret, we are not hear to interrupt your normal lives—we are simply here to help you adapt in a mortal environment away from home. While branching out in the mortal world is the most important one of your tasks, you must realize that becoming a Witch, will always be the top priority, and so you will be attending courses that focus solely on achieving that mandatory goal…

✧✧✧✧✧
So basically, the two females arrive at the modern townhouse, shocked to see each other but even more shock to know that they have no choice in the matter of being enrolled in this magical academy, and that in no shape or form will they be permitted from leaving until both have graduated from Witchling to Witch—which means they will have to keep each other out of trouble if they ever want to begin a life of their own.

Last edited by Queen on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:53 am

Witchling Secrets HJFg6y1

I.
Please abide by all of the Galore rules, if you do not know what those are then I suggest you check them out.

II.
Use proper grammar and punctuation. I understand that we all make mistakes—I make them all the time, but there is no need to have twenty mistakes in each post.

III.
Stay active please. This is crucial. If you begin to become inactive, I will too. I have a short attention span and I lose interest quickly. So if you get bored, I promise I won’t be offended, just let me know.

IV.
No rushed character development. Just because this is a romance role-play that doesn’t mean that I want a sex scene on every page. I like to build a relationship—especially with a yuri...it’s cute.

V.
Spoilers aren’t needed. It’s my rule that if any sexual events happen in a 1x1 roleplay, that spoilers do not have to be used but if you are more comfortable with that—I will happy to oblige.

VI.
No. Mary Sues. Goodness do not give me a sob story—do not make your character have such low self-esteem and then be absolutely beautiful. No your character is not God’s gift to me, so don’t act like it.

VII.
Don’t give me attitude.  It’s unattractive and I will ban you for a week—seriously.

VII.
If you read this much, put “Witching Witches” at the end of your character sheet.

IX.
Two paragraphs.  Please, give me that. If you are having a rough patch, then just don't post, yeah?

X.
Do not stress yourself. I am not asking for a mountain. I am asking for ten sentences. I am not asking you to be a walking dictionary, I’m asking you to have fun.

Last edited by Queen on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:59 am

Witchling Secrets BIc7t3x

Code:
[center]
[img](Image Url here. Real images only)[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]Nicknames:[/b]
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]Birthday:[/b]
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]Age:[/b] (17-19)
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]What do you excel in?[/b] (Magic wise—maybe they are good with potions)
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]What do you stumble in?[/b] (Magic Wise—maybe they aren’t so good with casting spells)
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]What are your talents outside of magic?:[/b]
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]Bio:[/b] (Optional, can be brought out in the IC.)
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]Likes/Dislikes: [/b]
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]
[b]Anything other?[/b]
[color=#fcedd9] [/color]  (At least one thing should be here.)[/center]

Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:05 am

Witchling Secrets MQ4dElq

✧Will there be wands?
Yes.

✧What does the townhouse look like?
That’s what picture hunting is for.

✧What does the Witching Academy look like?
Again, picture hunting.~

✧Must it be a yuri?
Unless you are dying to play a male role, then yes.

✧I see you already have a partner…but I still want to do this roleplay.
Then we can turn it into a threesome Wink, just ask.

✧Will they be in normal college?
No. They will not, however, they will be able to select a normal major to still study in so they are able to blend in with society.

✧Can I make more than one character?
Knock yourself out, love.

✧That's all for now, any other questions that I think may be asked, or questions that anyone asks, will be placed here.✧
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:07 am

✧Yay. Done. Let the posting commence...I'm going to bed now.~✧
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:57 am

Queen wrote:
✧Bump✧
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Jaci Baby   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:15 pm

I usually avoid science fiction RP's because I feel like they tend to become complicated and offer too many opportunities for god modding.

But then I realized who the author was and knew you wouldn't let that happen Smile

So here's my, you know, skellie <3

Witchling Secrets 53e64399-2c97-4e27-bbd8-4886b38c3e57_zps05037eda

Name:

"My mother thought that if my name had a meaning it might bless me or something. Of course, she is very vain and wanted me to be beautiful. So my name is Jacintha, which means 'beauty' in Greek. From what I've been told, I guess it worked."

Nicknames:
"To spare the humiliation of others trying to pronounce my name, I decided to go by Jaci."

Birthday:
"Nothing special. Just June 6th."

"That would be absolutely terrible if a boy had the name Joci!"

"I have just entered the golden age. The realm of my adulthood. Although, it's otherwise known as 18."

Sexuality:
"My mother thinks that I am only attracted to men. But I feel like I am attracted to both."

What do you excel in?
"I hate these questions. I feel like such a narcissist when I answer them. But, my strength magical wise? That would most likely be casting spells. I've been practicing casting them without speaking. Give the humans a little slack, you know?"

What do you stumble in?
"Ah, the sibling of the last question. I knew this was coming. Although I am not proud to admit it, I have a terrible memory. When I read a recipie it'll say '1/4' and I somehow seem to think it said '1/2'. If I were you, I wouldn't eat anything I cook nor use any of my potions."

What are your talents outside of magic?:
"Finally, a question I love to answer! A talent of mine would be that it takes a lot to make me uncomfortable. I am one of those girls who never eats lunch alone. If I head out without a partner, I'll usually form a new friendship along the way. I have no problem walking up to a complete stranger and starting a conversation with them. I guess this could be catergorized as outgoing?"

Bio:
"Another fabulous question! I love it when someone asks me about my family because I am basically forbidden to answer. But since you asked so nicely, I'll give you the luxury of peeking into my life.
My mother is the one who gave me my magical genes. That being said, my father is a norlock. If you don't know what that means: it means 'non-warlock'. After my mother told him about her magical powers it was surprising that he stuck around.
But their love didn't.
After a few years the two of them ended up getting divorced and he remarried. I don't hold any grudges. If two people are meant to love each other then they will.
Another interesting fact is I don't know anyone on my mother's side of the family. Apparently something happened that resulted in her being 'excommunicated' from the family, but she just won't tell me why. Maybe one day I'll find out."

Personality:
"I'll give you the results of my personality test if you'd like. Here!"

You have an unusual personality that only a few select have. Another way to describe it would be quirky. You have a million different flaws that add up to make the person you are. For instance, you probably wiggle your nose when concentrating--"I do do that!--or you know many useless facts that have yet to be proven useful. You're a hopeless romantic and probably cries in every movie, whether it's meant to be sad or not. Since you are also joyful, many people find you aggrivating and many find you entertaining. Yet you have problems understanding others problems  and find it difficult to relate. All in all you're a diamond in the rough.

"Pretty cool, huh? Though one thing that it didn't mention is that I have a memory problem. If someone gives me directions, I will most likely forget them and end up getting lost. I am absolutely terrible at remembering addresses or numbers. But that's just another flaw that makes Jaci Jaci, right?"

Likes/Dislikes:
"Is it strange that I enjoy ice cream in the winter and hot chocolate in the summer?"

Jaci has a soft spot for things that others reject because she personally feels rejected from society. That being said, she loves villians and underloved characters in stories and movies. She likes to walk when others enjoy driving. She likes snakes and spiders when others are terrified of them.
She's an overall rebel.
But for some reason she can't stand cats. And cats hate her as well.

Anything other?
"I knew I had to remember something! But, for the life of me I can't recall..."

Witchling Witches.

Thank you for your consideration Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Just when I almost gave up hope.~
Here's my charrie :3

Witchling Secrets 11ec633f4f Witchling Secrets Tumblr_lhqs3sgHZw1qdxvz8o1_400
Name:
”Arella. Got it memorized?”
Nicknames:
”Call me Hex.”
Birthday:
"When all the ghouls come out to play. October 31st."
Sexuality:
"Some people think I'm asexual...it just takes the right person to attract my attention."
What do you excel in?
”Potions and spells.”
What do you stumble in?
“That damned wand. I can’t control it.”
What are your talents outside of magic?:
”. . .I’m a pretty decent artist.”
Her Artwork:
Bio:
“I’m not at liberty to say.”
Personality:
”I’m  a bucket full of sunshine.”
Arella is one of those mysterious people that you can’t place a finger on.. She is quiet, emotionless, studious, and sarcastic. She can always come up with a witty remark.  Mature for her age, she is often giving her own advice to the others about various subjects, and generally staying cool and calm, even in desperate situations. She is, however, perhaps the most emotionally-restrained person someone would come in contact with, appearing secretive and distant; she initially does not allow that many people to get close to her and spends most of her time by herself, usually meditating or reading one of her numerous books. Despite her reclusive and seemingly unfriendly attitude, Arella does care greatly about the people she is attached to. Overall she isn’t cold hearted—just introverted.
[/b]
Likes/Dislikes:
”I enjoy books, mediating, studying, and the occasional trip to the jewelry store.  I dislike mortals, people who invade my personal space, and loud…obnoxious people.”
Anything other?
“Have you seen my sister around?"
Arella has a little sister who goes by the nickname of Jinx who happens to follow her around…the little girl is quite skilled in making herself appear whenever she feels like it.
Witchling Secrets Tumblr_mnvo6fQBtg1s6h7xko1_1280
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Gah, how do you find the prettiest pictures?

Tell me your secrets.

Hex sounds like she's going to be awesome to work with. One of those 'woman worth reckoning with' girls Smile
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Well :3 I can let you in on a few of my picture finding secrets.~

I'm glad you like her ^^ hm next up is the academy and townhouse pictures.~
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:47 pm

So begins the picture hunting >.<

If I find a picture I shall post it here and see if you agree?
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:50 pm

That sounds good to me, love.~
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:15 am

Town House Options:

If you have any better ones, let me know.~

I will do the Academy tomorrow...too tired :c
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:53 am

I'm really digging the second one :3 It's cozy.

This is what I found of Columbia Uni of NY:

Spoiler:

Their library look amazing *-*
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Oi, the Uni is amazing <3

I had such pretty pictures to show you..now I can't find them..huff.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Oh...that's okay! Don't be upset! I'm sure you'll stumble across them one day and you can show me then Smile

What else shall I hunt for?
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:03 pm

They were so amazing though...they were lovely pictures for parts of the townhouse.

Don't worry yourself! :3 I'll look and make the thread when I get back home!
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Alright Smile I'll work on Jaci's banner then :3
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Link to different living rooms.

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Dining Rooms

Kitchens

Libraries

Cafes and stores

Um...I think..that's about it.

I really love pictures >.> if you can't tell..although I love typing out details...I do like to have a pretty picture to match ^^ so yeah..look through them? Pick your favorites? I will have the rp up in a bit.

Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:41 pm

I can totally see Jaci in these:

Bedroom (It has a quirky appeal ;3)
Spoiler:

Bathroom: (Not feeling the toilet...is that a toilet?)
Spoiler:

Dining Room (Since they'll be sharing it, you can pick which one you'd feel is more to Hex's liking):
Spoiler:

Kitchen (Same as before, whatever Hex enjoys~):

Spoiler:

Library (I cried tears of joy):

Spoiler:

Cafe/Store:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:27 pm

I...don't know if that's a toilet or not to be honest XD Anywho, made the picks <3

Store/Cafe:

For the libraries, let's have them have separate ones :3 so you can pick whichever of the two you like the best.

Kitchen:

Dining Room:

And since the Dining Room and Living Room are connected...:

She doesn't take a normal bedroom, she takes the attic upstairs.~:

Her Bathroom is connected to her room :

I am going to make the thread tonight, this is not a promise but a Cici promise.~
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:43 pm

To Keii:
This is still up if you're still interested.~
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:50 am

Totally still interested! Smile ♥️
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:01 am

Oh goody ♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Witchling Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchling Secrets   Witchling Secrets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witchling Secrets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Searches :: One on One Searches-
Jump to: