Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

[IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 ZdjFlBT

[IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:36 am

Ashe Fondale

Shot after shot, my arrows disappeared and landed in the same place. I don't know why, but shooting arrows calms me. But after a few more shots, I stopped and took a break. I set my long bow to the side as I sat down. I had nothing to do today, since I'm a low rank in between the middle and low class. So I just sat there and took a look at the sky. It was nice and bright today. But a bit chilly. A few clouds in the sky and you could call it a good day! After all, it is close Christmas Eve. Oh, how I just can't wait for tomorrow! Maybe I should go into town and get some stuff for myself. After all, I feel like I worked hard enough this year to deserve it! So I'm going to walk towards the town, and get me something. Maybe. Why? Well, because I'm sure that everybody is busy this time around. I might get in their way... I thought. I don't want to cause anyone trouble. But maybe there's something I could help them with! So with that, I changed and went into town.

And as expected, the town looked marvelous as it was Christmas time. The colors were bright, and there were a lot of people all around celebrating as far as the part of the town I'm in. I guess you could say this is my favorite part of the town. Everywhere you looked, it was bright and cheerful. So after looking around a bit more, I got myself a few things and decided to head over to the other parts of town. Some were even more delighted, some were less. But you could tell that they were all equally happy about it. They just don't let it all out. So far, I decided to continue to walk with one bag that held the things I have decided to buy myself. There weren't a lot of things, so it wasn't a hassle.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Selphy went back to her spot at the front desk. If someone needed her they probably knew where to find her. Sitting back down behind the books stacked helterskelter on the desk. She picked up the book she was reading previously and found herself reimersed in it.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Acar continued to read the book with excitement, he managed to side step and dodge anyone or anything he might accidentally bump into. He unconsciously made his way to the desk that girl was in. He continued to read the memoirs of his Idol and knocked on the wood of the desk to get her attention, he needed to know how they found the book.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:01 pm

"May I help you?" Selphy said, never looking up as she put a book mark in The Captive Maiden. Her eyes widened a bit as she saw who it was and began to fumble through her pockets for her phone, but it wasn't in any of them, which sent her searching through the unruly mess on her desk. Upon finally finding it, she opened the app and repeated her words, which were then translated to, "Ben size yardımcı olabilir?"
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:51 pm

"This book, where did you find it?" Acar, asked, he had a Turkish accent but it was lenient enough for her to understand what he was saying in English. He showed her the book's title, he had questions on how it came to be there.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:04 pm

"Oh, you do speak English! Marvelous!" Selphy exclaimed setting her phone back down on the desk. "Now let's see..." She peered down at the book he was showing her. "Oh, that one. A friend of mine travels quite a bit and always brings back interesting things for me to read. He brought that one for me many years ago."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:02 pm

"How long ago?" Acar asked, he needed answers on the book, he pointed out at well that 10 pages were missing. They might be the clues he needed to find the armor.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:54 pm

Selphy pondered for a second, biting her lip. "I don't know... It was back when I first took over as the librarian when the previous one retired. Maybe 50 or 55 years? I couldn't say for sure. I am also aware of the missing pages, but when such a rare book is given to you, you don't argue about the minor things. We did do a bit of speculation on the location of the other pages, but that is all it is, speculation." She gently plucked the book from the man's grasp and opened it to the missing pages. "My friend pointed out at the time the cleanness of the cut, leading him to wonder if a someone had been after some some specific information left on those pages. I couldn't say, since I don't know too much about this Ishak Pasha man. No matter how much I love learning, one can only obtain so much information at a time."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:03 am

"Ishak Pasha was a brave man, he had a very valuable and rare set of armor in his time, harder than diamond and lighter than cloth. The missing pages may lead to the location of the armor." Acar said and watched her "They might be in Istanbul, but first I might need to help with the current situation." he added.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:48 pm

"Hmmm... Istanbul you say? Well, I suppose that would make sense," Selphy replied simply. Really, it was quite interesting to hear a bit. She had known that Ishak Pasha was brave, but that had been the extent of her knowledge, so she was pleased to hear about his armor. "And what exactly do you mean by 'the current situation'? Since I usually stay in the library and keep to myself, I rarely hear about things going on until I overhear conversations in the grocery store or ask a visitor."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:42 am

Acar leaned a little closer to her, he looked both ways "The royals have gone missing, and it may be my job to help find out what happened." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:12 am

"Well that's not good!" Selphy exclaimed. Way to go Captain Obvious! she thought at herself. But really, what else was she supposed to say? "If there's any way I can be of help, let me know." That was more of a courtesy than anything. She doubted she would be of much help.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:15 am

"Yes there is something you can do. If anyone asks for my you don't know me you never saw me." Acar said and vaulted over her desk and hid there, two guards walked by and looked at her "Miss, have you seen this man?" they showed her a wanted poster of Acar.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:53 am

Selphy looked extremely puzzled as the nan vaulted over the desk, but managed to regain her composure by the time the guards came by. "No, I haven't. Why?" She intended to figure out why someone was after the latest visitor.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:01 am

"He has an ability that will prove useful for the problem we face. In case you haven't been informed the royals have gone missing. His Eagle sense would help greatly." One guard said, another came over "But he's very unprofessional, he looses focus easily all for the sake of enjoying himself or finding some way to amuse himself or others." he said and handed her a card with a number "Contact us if you have any information on his whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlovinggal

Dragonlovinggal

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 am

Selphy took the card with a nod. "Will do," she replied. She almost wanted to pull the man out while the guards were there and make him help, but she refrained and waited for the guards to leave.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:46 am

Once the guards left Acar sighed in relief "That was close." he said and stood up, he sat on the counter and looked at her with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]   [IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[IC] ~A Christmas Hunt~ [RP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2