Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a 1x1 partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

Looking for a 1x1 partner Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a 1x1 partner   Looking for a 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:45 pm

The Ideas I have for an rp:
-Werewolf/werewolf
-Princess/Peasant
-Arranged marriage
-Master/Slave
-Popular boy/Shy girl
-Popular girl/Shy boy
-Pirate Captain/Prisoner (or Stowaway)
-One night stand that ends in pregnancy

The one I really like: The Werewolf and his Mate (Werewolf/werewolf)
The son of the alpha was walking around the woods, when all of a sudden he saw a girl that was laying in the snow, injured. He brought her back to the pack house and after awhile he fell in love with her. They soon found out they were each other's mate's and soon the alpha became ill. This is their story on how they met, what they went through and everything that's happened.

I prefer to write in: 3rd person

How long should a post be: I usually write about 3-5 sentences, but when I don't know what to write sometimes it will be 1 sentence.

How important is spelling: Its very important, but if its just a few mistakes then that's okay since we all make mistakes.

Miscellaneous:
-I do not mind sexual, bloody, or gory scenes. I hope that my partner is cool with them, but if you aren’t then I understand.
-I'd like a partner that can reply a few times a day or quite often.

Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

Looking for a 1x1 partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1x1 partner   Looking for a 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 pm

~bump~
Back to top Go down

Looking for a 1x1 partner
Page 1 of 1