Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contest Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

Contest Suggestions Simmer-badge-1Contest Suggestions Bane-badge_zpsce099443Contest Suggestions Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Contest Suggestions Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cContest Suggestions Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Contest Suggestions YtNp4N6

Contest Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:10 am

Defy the Deranged wrote:
Hello, and welcome to the Contest section! I am Defy the Deranged, the Contest mod. In this topic, the Contest Suggestion topic, was made for those of you who wish to create or suggest a contest of your own! When you submit a contest, I will review it and I will PM you straight away. If it is an awesome idea, I'd love to grant permission for the contest to be started! If I do not like the idea, or think there is a bit of improvement needed, I'll PM you and see if we can tinker with it a bit before it starts to become amazing.

Below is our entry form for submitting a contest.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Title of Contest:[/b]
[b]Idea:[/b]
[b]Prize issuing:[/b]

All contests will be submitted here, and like I said above, I'll PM you ASAP and give you my honest opinion about it.

You are only allowed to submit suggestions in this topic. Anything else will be deleted. If you have concerns with anyone's suggestions, please PM me and I shall take your concerns into consideration. Do not send me flames on why blablah's idea is terrible. Those sort of PMs will be ignored.

On that note, have a happy day and I look forward to all the ideas you have already!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Regal

Regal

Contest Suggestions Simmer-badge-1Contest Suggestions Bane-badge_zpsce099443Contest Suggestions Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Contest Suggestions Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cContest Suggestions Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Contest Suggestions YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Contest Suggestions List

Created

Secretary Contest - Keiipuu:

Moderator Contest - Rogue:

Accepted

Caption This! - TwistedRose:

The Hunt - Twisted Rose:
I Love This Movie - Outlaw-SSS:

Rejected

Being Reviewed

Last edited by Regal on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:26 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:12 am

Username:
Why that would be 'Rogue' darling Smile

Title of Contest:
Moderator Contest

Idea:
With my previous experience on Galore and other sites ( primarily social media mind you) I've seen this contest occur time and time again and I've seen it as an awesome way to get the members of any site more involved and definitely a fun way to select more help around the forum.

In case the title of the contest doesn't make the idea self explanatory, my idea revolves around the active and devoted members of galore that are looking to become more involved having the opportunity to compete to become a site moderator or admin.

Miss Cici had a game a while back that actually resulted in my promotion to administrator that inspired this idea. It consisted of those involved in the game trying to get on the good side of whoever was "it" (initially Miss Cici, naturally) and one lucky person was selected to be promoted for a week, and if they did a good job in this new position, they were promoted permanently.

My twist on this game to form it into a contest would be certain members apply with info as to why they think would be good for whichever position they have an interest in through a provided application, and Miss Cici grants them the opportunity to prove how good they would be at the job for a period of time in whatever way they deem fit.

Prize issuing:
Permanent Promotion here on Galore.

~Well I figured I'd try attracting more attention to this thread even if my idea is rejected. Thank you for reading! Smile~
Back to top Go down
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

Contest Suggestions Simmer-badge-1Contest Suggestions Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7Contest Suggestions Key-badge_zps22cf0e92Contest Suggestions Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110
Contest Suggestions YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:07 am

Contest Idea 1:

Contest Idea 2:

Not really good in the prize issuing department so if any ideas are chosen the prizes of course can be changed or whatever!
c:
Back to top Go down
http://llamasandpajamas.tumblr.com
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

PostSubject: Re: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:49 am

Username:

Keiipuu

Title of Contest:

Secretary Hunt

Idea:

As it has been discussed prior: RPG needs a secretary to help smooth things along. Here is a direct quote from Cici/Regal herself:

Regal wrote:

Seriously guys. I need one OTL for Galore.  I was thinking about making a "Secretary" position. They won't have any "special" powers or what not. They will simply be around to help us out when aren't around and keep us informed and keep a nice little agenda/summary  for us when we have meetings.

Anyway, we are hoping that any active members/mods/or admins will apply for this role. By joining this contest you are agreeing to being able to hold responsibility for all things expected of you. You also need to be on good terms with Regal and in direct contact with her. So...without further ado...

How to Win:

You need to fill out the template that will follow below and PM it to Regal herself. She will then have the options to either: 1.) Choose who she'd like to fill the position herself or 2.) Share it with the other staff members to help with the decision making.

You do not need to me a mod or admin to apply for this position. Everyone--no matter what rank--is encouraged to participate in this contest.

Application Template:

[spoiler]
Code:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Preferred Nickname:[/b]
[b]Why you think you should be RPG's secretary:[/b]
[b]Do you think you can handle all the responsibilities that come along with this position?[/b]

Prize issuing:

The prize will be the promotion to becoming RPG's secretary.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:43 am

Username:
Outlaw-SSS (the sss stands for Smoking Sick Style not 666 like most people think for some reason)
Title of Contest:
I love movies
Idea:
Someone makes a role play or a continuation(part 2 or 3) of a role play they own and theme it(or the continuation) in a way that represents a reference to a movie any movie as long as it's appropriate who ever makes the most interesting rp, continuation with a well known movie reference wins. But it can not be too similar to the movie it's referencing, just enough to notice what movie it's referencing.(in other words if someone makes a titanic rp please don't be too historically accurate make up your own ship name and time and whatever country people in the cruise are from) and please keep it diverse It'll be really boring if their's nothing but titanic referenced rps.
Prize issuing:
:Bragging Rights
:Feed back and suggestions to make their role play more fun and interesting
:A Custom Badge themed on the movie reference the role play and or continuation is based on.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:59 am

Username:
Regal.
Title of Contest:
Quote of the Week--QotW
Idea:
With keen eyes, a panel of staff goes around the threads and picks out one quote from a member. This has to be something they personally written in the ICs, Poetry, Fanfictions, etc. But it can not be a quote that has been used before or is well known.
Prize issuing:
Place in the portal under the QotW.
Bragging rights
QotW signature.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

PostSubject: Re: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Username:

Keiipuu

Title of Contest:

Valentine's Day E-Cards Extravaganza!

Idea:

Since Valentine's day is right around the corner, the staff at RPG have decided to celebrate this holiday together! Right now, a big hit sensation on the web is humorous and heartfelt e-cards. So, why not exchange these cards to one another and share warm fuzzy feelings around RPG!

It'll be like a secret santa exchange, but instead of presents we'll be exchanging e-cards! That way, the giver is anonymous, and we can all have fun guessing who each other's Valentine is! Smile

Prize issuing:

A Valentine's Day E-Card from another member on RPG to display in your profile and signature Smile These E-Cards can be made (If you like) or just found somewhere on the glorious internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Official Contests :: Suggestions-
Jump to: