Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]

Go down 
+3
Rockie
ImmortalsRock11
Outlaw-SSS
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly6

Lilly6

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 am

"We've already eaten" Jasper noted as to decline Diana's request. "No we haven't! I haven't gotten my cookie!" Juliet demanded with a stomp of her foot as she glared up at her brother. "We're going" she added equally as demanding. Before he could deny his sister, Juliet had already started to walk in the direction of the cafeteria. He sighed and looked down at Diana. "Shall we?" he gestured before following after his sister.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:17 am

Diana smiled and nodded, she hovered a bit and climbed onto his back "Piggy back ride." she said and giggled.

Apollo slowly began to follow them. He was still a bit dizzy, her triangle hold made him a bit too light headed.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Ever looked at Hunter and stuck her tongue out at her. "I'm only speaking the truth." She said and got a plate ready for herself. She set it on the table and looked at Black. She picked Black up and sat down.

Macey heard A.J finish her shower and she looked up at A.J. "Lets go to the cafeteria." She said and smiled a little. She got up and put her flats on. She grabbed her bag, walked out the door with A.J and turned her phone on.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:54 pm

"Ok." A.J said and followed Macey, she checked her phone for any messages.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Hunter sighed and kept eating her food.

Black nuzzled ever's belly and purred, he curled up on her lap.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Macey looked out the windows and smiled a little.

Ever pet Black and looked at Hunter. "Is something wrong?" She asked and put her phone on the table.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:25 pm

"Seeing as how you're already on, I can't say no" Jasper replied to Diana's request of riding on his back. Juliet skipped ahead of them, humming a tone as she did. She turned around and started to walk backwards while waving to the group behind. "Hey! Hurry up!" she called out to them as they all walked to the same destination at different paces. Jasper sighed and shook his head at his sister's excitement. "How do you stay in the same room as her?" he asked in a slight confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:31 pm

"She's fun." Diana said and nuzzled his neck a bit, she then started to play with his hair a bit in amazement "It's so silky and smooth." she mumbled.

"Nothing." Hunter said and kept eating "She's probably mad because you called her fat." Black said and purred.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:35 pm

A.J poked her side and smiled, she sniffed the air "I hope they're serving pancakes." she said.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Ever sighed. "I never called Hunter fat. I said she would get fat if she kept eating ice cream all the time." She said and picked at her breakfast. She set Black down on the floor, got up and went into the living room. She sat down on the couch and turned the TV on.

Macey poked A.J's side and smiled back. "Me too. I like the chocolate chip ones." She said
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:02 am

Jasper shivered a little as Diana nuzzled his neck and didn't wish to comment on her calling Juliet fun. "I believe it's natural" he replied to her compliment. Juliet spotted the cafeteria ahead and stopped where she was walking to see the progress the other group was making on getting there. "Come on slow pokes! Apillo is going to be the rotten egg if he's last!" she called out to them as she waited for them to catch up. She finds that fun? he thought to himself doubtingly. With Juliet's remind to there being another person, Jasper turned to looked at Apollo. "Are you okay?" he asked, noticing that Apollo was taking his time.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:11 am

Diana smiled and played with his hair, she made a mustache on her upper lip with a lock of his hair playfully.

Apollo started to walk over faster, he started to recover a bit.

Hunter finished eating and watched Ever, she grinned and snuck up behind her "Revenge." she said playfully as she jumped over to the couch and started to tickle Ever. Black sighed and licked his paws.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:14 am

"I love the banana cream ones with strawberry glazing." A.J said as her mouth watered.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Ever flipped through some channels till she found some cartoons. She didn't notice Hunter come up behind her but when she jumped over the couch, she squealed. She squirmed and tried to get away from Hunter. "Hunter.. stop it!" She said between laughs.

"They sound amazing." Macey said and smiled. She saw the cafeteria and looked at A.J. "Race ya!" She said and started running towards the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Juliet waited near the door to the cafeteria for everyone to catch up. She figured that Jasper was going to be the last one but seeing as how Apollo was behind, she was no longer sure. Jasper continued his pace towards the cafeteria while supporting Diana who was still on his back and playing with his hair. He was a little surprised at how little an effort he had to make to carry her while moving, not sure how she could have been called fat. "Rotten Egg~" she sang loudly as Jasper reached her and waited for Apollo to finally make it.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:20 pm

A.J smirked and ran after her "You'll have to do better than that." she said and ran past her, she jumped and landed on a table "Winner!" she said and jumped for joy.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:26 pm

"Not until you take it back." Hunter said and kept tickling her more. Black sighed and kept licking his paws.

Diana smiled and kept playing with his hair, Apollo reached them and leaned on the wall.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 pm

"I take it back!" Ever said and tried moving Hunter's hands.

Macey rolled her eyes and ran over to the table. "Nice job." She said and helped A.J off the table. "Lets go get some pancakes!" She said
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:33 pm

"You alright there rotten egg?" Juliet asked as she patted Apollo on the shoulder with a smile. She didn't understand why he was so hurt but still thought and would be nice to ask. As she was patting him, Jasper glanced over his shoulder at Diana. "This shall be your stop" he pointed out as he knelt down a bit to let her off before they go inside.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Diana smiled and got off slowly, she kissed his cheek and giggled "Thanks." she said and walked into the cafeteria. Apollo panted and looked at her "I'll be OK." he said.

"Good." Hunter stopped and patted her head.

Black went over to Ever and climbed onto her stomach, he curled up.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Ever glared at Hunter and pet Black. She sighed and laid back more.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:48 am

"Yup." A.J said and looked around and sniffed the air. She followed her nose to some pancakes "Yum." she said and filled her plate.

Carly finished her breakfast and got up, she saw that her roommates boyfriend(Dante) was in their dorm again, naked...... again. She blushed and squealed a bit before she covered her eyes "Do you ever wear clothes after waking up?" she asked embarrassed and hiding her face.

Miyuki smiled "Ice cream." she said and got some, she put some in a bowl with frozen bananas and ate it "Yum...." she sighed and got up "Better see what's gonna happen today." she said and left her dorm room and walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:52 am

"What?" Hunter asked and looked at the clock.

Black purred and nuzzled her hand.

Dante got a red bull and cracked it open, he took a sip before looking over at the girl "Not really, I sleep better when I'm all naturale." he said and smirked. He sipped his drink again and rummaged through the fridge more "Awesome." he said and got some cold pizza "Nothing but the best." he said as he took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:08 am

Raven opened her eyes lightly. She sat up in her bed, her body naked under the sheets. She smirked lightly, remembering the events prior, making her naked in the first place. Moving the sheets from her body, she swung her legs over the side of the bed. Attempting to stand, her wobbly legs slightly bucking under her she sits back on the bead and giggled lightly, sitting there with only the thin sheet to cover her.

Tristan looked over the choices of food in the cafeteria. " Dont know why im looking for food... not that hungry." He said putting his plate back and turning around to take a seat.

Christie laid on Vergils couch, wearing a white tank top and pink shorts for her pajamas. She wasn't feeling safe at all so had kindly asked Vergil to take her in for a bit. She curled up in a blanket, which she had no idea how it got there., and began to wake up. She mad a small grumble, as she always did right as she wakes up.

Devon sat on his couch, flipping through the stations on the television. Nothing had peaked his intrest so he had been switching through every single channel for the last twenty minutes. He stretched and yawned loudly. " D*mn.. the hell is he?" He looked behind him to the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:13 am

Carly laid across the couch to avoid looking at him and sighed "Put on some clothes after you wake up at least." she said still embarrassed. She just went back to watching TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld High: Act I [Beginner] [Mature RP]
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next