Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superhero Academy IC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockie

Rockie

Superhero Academy IC Empty
PostSubject: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to the place heroes are made. Wayne manor has opened it's doors to train potential superheroes by none other than Batman Himself along with Robin, Nightwing and the original members of the Teen Titans. You will go through strict training in investigative skills, martial arts, and any other skill needed to be an effective super hero. However there are a rise in new villains and a few new anti-heroes here and there, your job will be to stop the villains at all cast, as for the anti-heroes. Only stop them if they're breaking the law.

Note: This is NOT a 100% cannon rp feel free to make your own hero, villain and anti-hero as well as playing as heroes from other comics tv shows movies games etcetera. Also I suck at impersonating so I wont play any cannon characters :/ sorry. One more thing, if you're a villain you have to be part of a gang led by a bigger villain and if you're an anti-hero you either work alone or in a small group.

Outlaw told me it was ok to post this:

You may now post ^-^
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:57 am

Sabrina was in her room chatting with some friends online she giggled at a comment someone replied with something almost as clever and witty. She touched her chin and looked outside "I hope that monkey loving freak isn't up to anything." she mumbled and sighed annoyed and stretched "I'm seriously not in the mood to deal with him now, or later." she told her self and closed her lap top, she laid down in her bed and looked up at the ceiling. She put her hand on her stomach and took out her phone, she dialed a number and waited for an answer "Hello? Pizza palace? Yeah, I'd like 2 extra large pizzas, stuffed crust, one supreme and the other new york style. Hmmm what else, a medium order of bread sticks, a 2 liter pepsi and.... some cinnamon sticks." she smiled and twirled a lock of her hair "Address.... Hmmm 6527 Amber Brooke Boulevard........ how much? Oh ok, and how long...... ok thanks." she said and hung up "I got some time to kill better set up a movie." she said and opened her laptop again, she looked for free movie sites and face palmed when she remembered she has netflix and looked through for a good romantic movie.

Norman sighed as he went back home, he didn't like leaving the Zoo early but it was a quick day. He went into his apartment and kicked off his shoes "I hate my life." he complained and went to his bedroom, he changed into his pj's and took out his old dart board. He pinned another picture of White fox to the center of it and sat down, he turned on the TV and started to throw darts at the picture, he snarled with every miss he made.

Michelle was at a party some popular kid from school invited her too, she sat in the corner sulking and groaned annoyed "This sucks I wanna go home." she mumbled and looked around, she leered at the crowd which was mostly of under age drinkers and couples making out "Seriously what the hell is so fun about this?" she complained and got up, a boy grabbed her arm "Leaving so soon?" he asked. She yanked her hand away and groaned "Ewww is this mustard?" she asked and cleaned it off with an expensive doily "And yeah I'm leaving, this sucks." she walked away, the boy followed her "Come on baby the night is young we can have some fun." he said and hiccuped, she raised an eyebrow at him "Uhhhhh no thanks I'd rather get hit by a car." she said and went to the door. The boy glared at her "See this is why no one likes you, you're too weird." he said, She sighed and leaned at the door "Why do I care what people think?" she asked getting mad. The boy thought "Cuz um....... you know.... just..... um........ please don't leave." he begged at the last part. She raised her eyebrow again "You just told me no one likes me because I refuse to socialize and now you want me to stay?" she said and asked. He nodded, she opened the door "Don't ever talk to me again." she said and walked out, she walked down the side walk and put her hands in her pockets "I hate parties..." she said and kept walking, she started to walk faster when she heard someone follow her.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

Superhero Academy IC ZdjFlBT

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:36 pm

A blond haired girl was skipping down the street at dark. In her arms was a stuffed animal. Half white with a smiley side, and a black side that looked cruel and evil. A huge smile was on her face. What was her name you might ask? Well, people who don't know her true identity call her Nocturne Bear. But her actual name? Her friends know her as Nicole Ludenberg. What was she doing out there? Well, she was obviously taking a nice, midnight stroll. She was bored. At home, she didn't have much to do. Her parents were busy at home. Working or not. Although Nicole didn't have much to do, she liked going around at night. Especially because no one can tell what happens when she's around. Yea, sure she looked and act like she doesn't know what happen. But she knows what's happening. Well, it's not like she can't. But one thing for sure was that there was a loud booming party that had pretty loud music playing. Nicole decided to go and check it out. Not like anyone would care. Especially if they didn't know everyone there. So, she started her way there.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:00 am

Tim sighed as he walked back home, Bruce was busy at an event hosted by Wayne industries and Dick was at a club somewhere. He looked at his communicator and sighed, no one was available to do anything. He then looked through to contacts list. He grinned and called Sabrina, he waited for her to answer as he walked down the street to her neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:31 am

Sabrina jumped up at the sound of the communicator "Where did I leave it again?" She asked herself rummaging though her apartment. After about 5 minutes of searching for the item, she found it but it had stopped ringing "are you serious?" Sabrina tossed the communicator back on the couch and went to open the door to get her food. "Huh what to watch...." She looked through a bunch of movie discs trying to decide what to see.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:05 am

After going into the party, she figured it was just nothing but drunks and people being all up on each other. Sighing in disappointment, she left the party and walked around some more. Nicole didn't care where she went. She just wanted to walk about the night. Not like anyone would care. Well, maybe her parents. As long as she answers her phone and comes back in one piece without any trouble. It might be because of how she liked to look at the city at night, but she loves to walk around. Maybe that's the reason for my powers. she cheerfully wondered for the 100th time in her life. As she continued to skip through the night street, Monobear spoke to her, of course, in secret. "Nicole, fufufu~ he said. "Yes?" Nicole replied. "Should we be heading home soon? It's kind of late. Fufufu~" Thinking for a moment, she thought about it. "Hmmm. Maybe." she replied. "Let's go~"
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:30 am

Tim sighed when she didn't answer, at least he was in her neighborhood. He walked down the sidewalk until he reached her house. He grinned and decided to let himself in, he quietly went to the door and picked the lock. Once he opened the door he went in quietly and crouched behind furniture that was not in any lit area.
Back to top Go down
Bold&Fearless

Bold&Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:25 am

Mood: Tired
Daisy Rose Blossom:
You may think, since it's dark outside, stars are shining, comfortable weather, it's a good day to go outside and watch the stars. Or maybe go to the yard and set up a tent and sleep outside. Well in my case it's not. I set my alarm to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For some reason I love this song I yawned and rubbed my brown eyes. I finally got into bed in my orange night gown, hair tie in a messy bun. I turned the light off and looked at the window once more. "Maybe next time." "I mumbled to myself and I slowing closed my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:14 pm

Sabrina looked up when she heard her door open "Someone there?" she asked and got up. She heard the door bell ring and looked at her watch "Yay." she said happily and ran downstairs. She opened the door and smiled when she saw the pizza delivery man "Ok, I got 2 extra large pizzas, stuffed crust, one supreme and the other new york style, a medium order of bread sticks, a 2 liter pepsi and cinnamon sticks. All under the order of a Sabrina is that you?" he said and asked "Yup." Sabrina said and smiled, the delivery man handed her the boxes and pepsi bottle "That'll be $32.79." he replied, Sabrina put the food down and took searched her pockets, she handed him the money "Thank you have a nice day." the delivery man said and walked out after giving her exact change. Sabrina waved and closed the door "Eeeeeek." she said excited and picked up the boxes and pepsi bottle, she put them on the kitchen table and sniffed the air "Yummm, I can't wait." she said and went to get some plastic plates.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:56 am

Tim snuck quietly to the table, he carefully grabbed a bread stick and ate it quietly. He then crept out of the living room and into her bedroom, he carefully crawled under the bed and moved so she wouldn't be able to see him.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:31 am

Sabrina grabbed the plastic plates and set them on the table, she looked at the breadsticks "Huh?" she wondered since one was missing. She composed herself and sniffed the air, she picked up a scent and quietly followed it, the scent was faint since her sense of smell isn't as strong as she would want it to be. She focused on following the scent but the smell of her food kept getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:37 am

After a while of walking through the city streets, Nicole arrived in front of her home. Grabbing her keys from her shirt pocket with Monobear in her arms, she quietly opens the door. Popping her head into the hallway, she say that the lights weren't on in the living room. Did they already go to sleep? Nicole wondered. Reading her mind, Monobear hopped out of her arms and spoke with a finger on its right hand up with his left behind his back. "Nicole, you parents said they would be home around the morning time, remember? And your brother is sleeping over at a friends tonight. Fufufu~" Walking into the house, Nicole sighed as she remember what they had told her that morning. She didn't look amused at all by that as she strutted her way to the stairs. "I remember now. I have the house to myself until, like, 3 in the morning." The blonde headed girl walked up the stairs with her black and white stuffed animal followed behind.

"I'm going to take a quick shower then head to bed and get my beauty rest. You could go ahead and rest without me." Nicole told the bear. "Alright then, fufufu~. See you in bed Nicole." he said as he headed to her room. Nicole stood there with her arms crossed watching Monobear. The bear opened the door in a hop and walked in. Before he pushed the door closed, he bid his Master goodnight. "Goodnight, Monobear." When the door was closed, she stared at it for a moment. She felt sad that she was alone, but she didn't care.

Letting out a sigh, she walked towards the bathroom and stripped out of her clothes. The water was running as she turned the knob to a nice, warm, and comforting temperature. Nicole got in and washed herself. Once she was done, she wrapped a towel around her body, the ones where they showed a lot of leg, and headed towards her room. The young girl quietly opened the door and looked inside, making sure she didn't wake the bear up. He looked sound asleep. With a small smile on her face, she got dressed in her P.J.s, climbed into her soft, cozy bed, and go into a beautiful slumber hugging Monobear.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Tim adjusted himself into Sabrina's bed so his limbs or anything else that might seem out of place stick out, he breathed silently as he waited for Sabrina to make her way upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Maxxprincess

Maxxprincess

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:25 am

As Eddy looked over the city the familiar hum of voices in his head began again. It didn't bother him as much as it had the first time out of the laboratory, back then he had collapsed while walking as the walls that protected his brain were torn down by the scientists from his old....accommodation. Now it was just a comforting sound that he welcomed daily. He had had time to figure out how to make the voices merge to be nothing but a hum.
As he drew closer to his favorite spot the hum began to die down little by little. Never completely gone though for that would mean death.
He flew lower until he landed in a clearing that to one half harbored a forest and mountains in the distance whereas on the opposite side showed the beautiful city far, far, far down below.
He began training and practicing mixed martial arts after seeing it performed today at school. He had gotten a book on the subject and was determined to do his best.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!Oof!" Harley grunted as her daughter threw her clear across the warehouse." Owwie! You could be a little nicer ya know! I am after all your mother!" Harley's voice rang to the figure across from her. With her Glasgow smile that rivaled her fathers, Jaxe stepped towards her mother with her mothers beloved mallet in one hand and her own beloved axe slung over her shoulder. "Now why would I do something like that? You may be my mother, but I will not tolerate being weak like you!" As Jaxe said this her mother began to pout her bottom lip out. "I am not weak!"Her mother pouted as she threw a tantrum like a child. "Then prove it mother." Jaxe's sadistic smile grew wider as she threw her mother her treasured weapon which landed right in the middle of her legs. "Yeek!" Her mother said before glaring at her daughter and then smirking." I'm glad you think that way pumpkin. Now let's go!"Her mother growled out as she picked her weapon up and the sounds of the two weapons plush blows landing were all that echoed through the warehouse.

Annalease was by river practicing her spells and seeing what else she could do by painting a picture without any hands. It seemed to be working quite well since it was her first time attempting to control her powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Academy IC   Superhero Academy IC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superhero Academy IC
Page 1 of 1