Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RP]Labeled

Go down 
+12
Eloquence
MikuruChan
Sidika
Silk
friqhten
Esoteric
demee01
Crumpet
Khaleesi
Defy The Despair
crazylette6
Regal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sidika

Sidika

[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The sun beamed in her eyes as Rosalinda awoke to find her curtains drawn and an elegantly dressed maid rushing out of the door from her room. Sitting up Rose takes a nice long stretch, before swinging her legs over her bed and pushing her feet into her strategically placed fluffy slippers. Walking groggily down the stairs she sit down in her usual seat with her food already placed in front of her. thanks for breakfast Gina she said to one of the maids, who she had known prepared her breakfast for her.

Gina was like a mother to her. She took care of her after her mother died treating her like she was her own daughter. Though compared to her real mother it made Rose have a big attachment to her. Eating her egg white omelet and toast, she drained the last of her orange juice before heading back upstairs. She showers quickly before getting ready for her first day back. Curling her hair into perfect spirals that cascaded down her back, she applied nude lip stick and lip gloss on her lips and just a bit of mascara.

Spoiler:

When she was satisfied with her make up, she moved on to her clothes. After putting everything on and setting everything perfectly she headed for her room door. Grabbing her iPhone she quickly sends her friend a text.

To: Jane

Hey Smile I know i'm late. Be there soon. Is HE is there yet.

She quickly pressed send then raced down the stairs. Bye Gina! See you all soon. Walking as fast as her six inch heels could carry her she jumped into her jet black Mercedes-Benz, arriving to school just as the bell rang. Climbing the stairs she headed to her first period class. Looking down at her phone she’s just about to send another text to Jane telling her to save her a seat in chemistry, but bums into someone. About to snap at the person for not watching where they where going, she see’s Jacob and automatically holds her tongue. Acting cool, calm and collected she blinks once at him with a uninterested stare.

Oops. I’m sorry. I didn't see you there.
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 2 VRYiRNn[RP]Labeled - Page 2 UIbtwMa[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32
[RP]Labeled - Page 2 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Wearing:
Spoiler:

The bell rang, shocking Kevyn out of her DS induced stupor. "M-Maybe two more minutes," she muttered to herself, as she had until 8:10 to get her butt to class. Just then, a reminder came up on her phone, vibrating it in her pocket. Taking the phone out, on the screen were two words: 'Health Check,' it was something she did to make sure she was healthy, mentally and physically. Placing her hands on her stomach, she pushed, and didn't feel sick at all. "No Nausea, check." She then placed her hand on the top of her head, searching for any remnants of heat. "No fever, check." And just as an added precaution, Kevyn took out a bottle full of anti-biotics and popped two of them in her mouth and swallowed.

She wasn't a pill-popper, she was just concerned for her own health. Besides, this stuff couldn't kill her, her immune system would kill it first. But every immune system had flaws, that's why pills were invented.

A face popped out behind the lockers. It was a familiar face, someone she resented from a mile away.

Freyjakiu.

"You know, I saw that," she spoke, pointing wildly at the the bottle, "Your mother told you to stop with that stuff." Frey spoke about Kevyn's mom like Kevyn spoke about Frey's mom. It was never Aunt, it was either Kelli or Your mother, period. "You know, for a Guru, you're kinda rebellious. Would you care to join my group?" Oh, so was it a matter of who belonged where?

"With your increasing amount of stupidity, I'm not surprised you are where you are. Idiots stick together, Smart people stick together as well." A smirk slowly crept onto her face. "And as for the pills, I have no idea what you're talking about. Plus, you wouldn't want me to tell mom and dad who you hang out with at school" She stood up from her position on the floor and went towards Frey's direction, bumping shoulders with her. Oh god did Frey make her mad. Kevyn broke into a run as Frey turned towards her. She knew Frey wouldn't fight, but god was it great to get her started.

Making it to Chemistry class, Kevyn saw a familiar raven haired girl and smiled at her, moving in her direction. "Say, mind if I sit here?" She motioned to the seat next to Sage with a glance.

Wearing:

Spoiler:

Watching the red head stalk off, Freyjakiu had to admit defeat. The Guru was way smarter than her, and she had to admit, much more sneaky as well. Checking the time on her phone, she groaned. Literature Analysis was a good class she had to admit, but she wished time could go slower so she could have some freedom before the confinement was started. Leaning against her cousin's locker in the same exact spot Kevyn stood, Freyjakiu placed a hand in her pocket and took out her phone. Turning it on, and typing in the password, she was soon approached by someone whom she knew was a Freshman because of the way she shook while looking around the school. "D-do you know where the Chemistry class is?" Freyjakiu smiled toothily, nearly scaring the Freshie away. "Isn't it after break? Did you forget where your class was or something?" The girl blanched, and was about to apologize when Frey placed a hand up.

"It's okay, really. Just go that way," she pointed to the direction Kevyn went, "And make a left. Then you're all good." The girl smiled, and bowed, then took off.

Freyjakiu smiled, she hoped the girl had fun in that monster of a class. Moving over to her own classrom, Literature Analysis, Freyjakiu opened the door to see scattered amounts of students all over. She sat down in a desk at the back, sitting up somewhat straight. She tapped her fingernails on the desktop, wondering, waiting.

What're we gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76[RP]Labeled - Page 2 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Eyree grinned, feeling Leigh-Ann's arm loop through hers. "Nah. There were too many blondes already at this school. I was starting to feel like I was fading into the wallpaper." She smirked and send a sideways wink towards her friend. They both knew that Eyree was far too much of a wild-child and a loud-mouth to blend in with anything. Plus, wearing glitzy and flashy leotards or semi-scandalous clothing to school every day didn't exactly make her just another one of the crowd. Eyree, the star gymnast of Kingdom Crest, would never be "just another person". She tossed her perfectly straight and smoothed back ponytail, the vivid locks playfully swatting Leigh-Ann's arm. "Besides, purple is the color of royalty. And, as I am now officially the Senior Captain of the gymnastics squad and prepared to lead this school to yet another state title.... well, I thought it was fitting." A satisfied smile turned her plush pink lips.

She listened to the clicking of Leigh-Ann's heels on the floor as they chatted in easy camaraderie. The bell rang all too soon. Eyree sighed theatrically. "Has it really been that long? These winter days are really messing me up," she declared. She grinned at Leigh-Ann, pulling a strand of bright purple hair that had fallen off her friend's perfect outfit. "Well, I guess I'll see you soon then. What's your first class? Please tell me you have Spanish again with me this semester!" Eyree had been thrilled to have received Spanish as her first class of the day. She already spoke Italian fluently, and her time in Spain and Mexico had only cemented her Spanish-speaking skills. It was practically an easy A for the linguistically inclined young gymnast. She had spent most of the time last semester helping the people around her with their language acquisition skills.
Back to top Go down
demee01

demee01

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:45 pm

[center]Location:Chemistry Class
"You're not thinking correctly Maria! why do you alway's second guess yourself and then wonder why no one want's to be around you!" James felt heart broken by Her response Maria was Foolish-" Jane was cut off from reading her romantic novel called."Wither'd Vines" as the Bell rang.Guess it was time for her too head to class.One thing she never enjoyed was sitting next to other people who liked to either butt in on conversations,Pick on eachother or argue,then they're we're the dumb asses who used the smart kid's to copy off they're homework.or the socialites who wouldn't shut the fuck up while other's tried to finish test's and or Home-work.Just as Jane had left the Library after quickly replacing the novel back onto the shelf.she had been given a text message By her one and only understanding yet popular friend. "Rosalinda"

Hey Smile I know i'm late. Be there soon. Is HE there yet.?

Jane Wanted to laugh a bit.but considering the fact that One of the guru's we're standing by as she made her way's toward's Chemistry class she decided not too.Just as she made her way in,
Faces different kind's all pretty and famouse looking. that even for Jane she felt Unwelcomed.
Just a few Lab tables we're open so she quickly grabbed one only to sling her bag on one of the chair's so no one bother'd to sit next to her.It necessarily wasn't her idea to sit in the middle.she wouldve chosen the back of the class.

But considering student's had nabbed those seat's she would have to spend a horrible hour in there while working with her best friend and possibly trying to ignore the loud clatter of student's mouth's and abundance of giggling from the Beloved's.,She had rested her cheek in the palm of her hand.a look of boredom remarking cross her features every second.Her I-phone glitter'd due to the expense of big charm's and sparkles.she may have seemed simple but with a phone case it had to be top notch.Plus this one Rosalinda picked out for her.

Last one who owned was a teddy bear phone case.Could never let it down as student's picked on telling her about how it looks like pedo bear was raping her ear.nether the less Jane could say her generation of kid's we're as dumb as a box of rocks.The teacher seemed to have been doing something as Jane got up snatching two chemistry book's while replying back on her phone for Rosie.

To:Rosie
"No not here yet.I saved you a spot though just if you we're wondering but Make sure you hurry up there's a possibilty that if you don't show up on time you'll get detention or something...well anyway's TTYL"
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Bane-badge_zpsce099443[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[RP]Labeled - Page 2 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"It's official? Oh sweetcakes that's amazing news! I mean, it's not like I doubted that you wouldn't, who else is as good as you?" A wide grin of pride broke out on Leigh-Ann's face. She was aware how much Gymnastics meant to Eyree and to hear such news put her in a good mood since that just meant she had another reason to brag over her friend. Just as they were making their way into the building, fiery red locks caught Leigh-Ann's eyes just as her hand was swatted away from Eyree's hair. Without missing a beat as she neared the girl, she tapped her on the shoulder letting her know that she was there and that she should follow her so that they could at least see if they had any classes together. It wouldn't be the first time but she silently prayed they didn’t at, least not first period. She rather spends some time with Eyree than to actually critique any outfits.

Once they entered the hallways, Leigh-Ann made sure that her heels were heard. She didn't wear six inch stilettos to make her taller, instead she settled at her regular three inch pumps. Why girls tortured themselves all day with six inches was beyond her, she considered those to be her freak-um shoes and barely did she wear them. Each step she took was full of confidence and pride. She could feel that pride building up in her stomach as her legendary smirked crossed her lips. This school was her Kingdom and the Queen had finally arrived. When heads turned to look at her, it only made her strides more confident and when she heard small whispers, she just kept her head forward since she knew that no one had the nerve to actually approach her if they didn't want to suffer for it later on. Just as she stopped with Eyree to check her schedule, a familiar blonde caught her eyes.

Her mouth opened to call out to Rosalinda but she quickly shut it when she realized what the girl was doing. Instead she gave an eye roll as she "accidently" bumped into Jacob Dentt. Leigh-Ann knew Rosie's little plan and it was always like this. Act nonchalant about bumping into a Badass and die inwardly inside as you received recognition. She would discuss this later at their Beloved lunch table, right now she looked at Eyree and at Celestial and gave a head nod as she whipped out her schedule to show them. She huddled near Eyree to make sure that they had at least one class together and a smile broke out on her face.

"First period: Spanish IV! Come on let's go! You know how Mr. Hernandez gets when his star pupil is late.” Leigh-Ann teased at Eyree before moving over to Celestial to give both her cheeks a Beloved goodbye. Her hand extended and her digits gripped Eyree’s wrist in a snug manner as she tugged her forward towards their classroom and purposefully bumped into Rosie to let her know that they had much to discuss before entering the room of Spanish IV just before the bell sounded. Giving a awarding winning smile and hair flip to Mr. Hernandez, Leigh-Ann went to where she always sat and stood there with her hands on her hips and a tap of her foot as she looked down at a student who had obviously lost their mind.

“This seat is taken.”
Leigh-Ann said in a no nonsense tone as she cut her eyes at the student who had enough guts to sit in her seat. With a hurried sorry, they were up and out of their seat and Leigh-Ann was wiping the seat with her hand before she comfortably took her place, folding her arms underneath her chest and one leg draped across the other, causing her foot to sway back and forth leisurely.

"Say mind if I sit here?"

Sage was looking directly at the girl who spoke to her, in fact she had eyed her the moment she walked in. Unlike most people who would turn their gaze away when they were caught staring, Sage never did. If she wanted to look at something, she would until something else caught her attention. Right now Keyvn was the only thing worth looking at now and as she made her way over to the same area as the raven haired girl, she gave a sigh of relief inwardly. At least she knew someone in the class that would be reliable.

Keyvn and Sage were in the same clique and understood the same things on a logical level and for that reason they became "friends" but even inside of her clique, Sage barely spoke a word. She thought that listening and observing were far more important than vocalizing a sound. When she did talk, usually it caused the entire class to fall silent and sometimes even the hallways, she was usually giving out wise advice or she was actually feeling rather..friendly. Either way now Sage was staring up at the girl, taking in her features. She was a cutie in Sage's opinion although she went for the older women, but that didn't matter now as she gave Keyvn her signature small smile and gave a nod of her head, indicating that she wouldn't mind that at all.

Once she watched Kevyn settle in, Sage turned her attention back to the front of the class where their teacher stood writing out a few things on the board. Sage wasn't paying any attention to that, she was simply waiting for the dreadful announcement about the due Lab. Maybe his time, she would be able to pick her partner and if that was the case, she already knew that the girl who had a gaming addiction would be her first choice.

Last edited by Empress on Mon May 20, 2013 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Sliding out a marb and lighting it, Luna smirk at her ever nervous brother. He told her to be more cautious as he scurries away. She leans against her sleek motorcycle as she watched everyone file towards their classes. The nicotine was definitely lengthening her high. Good thing to coming down is not something she's looking forward to. She stayed behind a long while, debating whether to enter or not. The art teacher was a rather chilll person and one of the more lenient on the detention thing as well. Especially on first days back.

She swished her mouth back and forth even after the bell rang. She sighed tossing her butt aside. She had nothing better to do and a shirt to return. Taking out a pencil from her saddle bag and teaching it on her sketchbook she slowly approached. What's the worst thing they can do? Give her detention? Oooo sooooo scary. She rolled her eyes, grabbing another water bottle on her way. As per usual she walked in perfectly at 8:10 without a regret.

The second he heard a spark, Arun glared at his careless sister . She is just to relaxed sometimes and he imagines that it will get her in some serious trouble. But he warned her to be cautious and trudged in the school to avoid getting in trouble. He does home that she straighten herself out soon.

His first class was Public Speaking and the adult who runs it is a bit of a nightmare. He was in no way going to risk the consequences of being late. So he smiled at all of his acquaintances but couldn't stop and chat. He would not dare. Mr. Heart has his first period whipped into a well oiled machine. He was in his seat with enough time to fish out his utensils when the bell tripled. He let out a internal sigh of relief.

To get his blood flowing, Dreck jogged to school. It wasn't that out of the way. Only about half an hour or so depending on traffic. It was fairly moderate but he knew how to avoid the slacker back up. Here's hint: leave early. He arrived at a decent enough time. Spare to go to his locker and slinking around with his many girlfriend type colleges. There were a few but he made sure that all received a warm and heartfelt hello. He missed being surrounded by such a great view.

He took out his text book for physical science and strode to the class. It was easy hour for him. Everyone who has studied human anatomy somehow. He loves it. Cracking he sat down a little after 8 and grinned up at the teacher. What a fox she was. And no he's not above flirting with his elders. They're more fun than the slightly naive children surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Crumpet

Crumpet

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:09 am

Victor heard the bell and he knew it was time to skip class like a jolly good man. He made his way to the back of the school but already saw a teacher there knowing his every move. His left eye twitched in annoyance. He had to go to class but he really didn't want to. It was just a waste of his time. He walked into the school going upstairs to the next level avoiding any teachers. If he got caught it is just pathetic for him since he is one of the baddest kids in school. He got to the rooftop easily without fail. Victor walked towards the balcony looking down at the empty courtyard. His toes were sticking out being revealed to the open air. He stepped back hiding his face from the bright son and stepped into the shade. He laid down and decided to think for a moment. He had a strange feeling that this year would be a very interesting one. Maybe he might do something risky.

He looked up a bit and sighed. The fact that he hates his clique was strange since he didn't really belong anywhere else and it was more of a home for him but it felt like he was in a clique with dumb asses. He sighed and fell into a deep sleep.

Melissa walked into the school finding the cliques loitering around running into class like a pack wolfs who are hunting. She pushed her glasses and walked to class. She was a loner in the class since people were idiots and couldn't enter an advanced class like she can. She loved to boost her self esteem, it made her feel really good. She passed the chemistry class getting a glance of Leigh-Ann and her cruel side of her revealed a bit. She walked passed the room with cruel thoughts and as she made it to class she sat down in the back row. She was isolated from everybody else. No one from her clique was in this classroom which was a pity. They were all smart to her and she wanted them to be in the class with her.

As she sat down she looked out at the nearby window and then at the teacher. No one else was in the room beside her since she loved going to class and learn. She enjoyed every aspect of going to class. She smiled at the empty classroom wanting it to be like this. As shocking as it was for her, her class is only filled with the cliques that are supposed to be dumb asses. She wondered if the school placed the students in the wrong class. "Wait till the dumb asses and whores enter." She muttered making sure no one heard her. She glanced at the door waiting for a smart person.
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:00 am

Avie's face was adorned by a gentle blush, purely fueled by rage. She had just been stepping out of her brother's truck when she heard the primitive tongue of Jacob Dentt spout off on some poor defenseless freshman girl. Asher had parked his truck at least three spaces down from the incident and not intentionally.

"Can he be any more of a dick?" she muttered to her brother. Asher cracked a smiled, chuckling at her temper, and ushered her along, so that she walked closer to the school and further away from Jacob. He knew her well enough that if she stood there and let her anger stew, she'd definitely say something and cause a scene. Which none of them needed. They all lived in the same area and they didn't need any neighborhood disputes in Pauper Court. The place was bad enough.

"He's a Class A asshole, I get it. Now get to class," he told her. "If you don't get there on time my waking up early would have been in vain." That only earned an eye roll and a smirk from Avie in return. He was such a... buttface sometimes. But, no matter, he was still her brother. A brother who was going to be late for Probability and Statistics...

Waving him a curt good-bye, she made her way into the school, stopping by her locker to gather her things. She wasn't in the mood to hurry to class, so she simply strolled into Literature Analysis and Composition. Seeing as she was still fairly new to the school, Avie simply took the seat by the window and sat with a bit of a tired sigh.

After Asher was sure that Avie was out of sight, he snuck into the Art Room to snag a large canvas and a handful of clean paintbrushes and untainted paints. He couldn't really afford his own at home so the obvious (and unlawful) alternative was stealing from the Art Room. The teacher was pretty chill, but the school didn't typically condone such delinquent behavior. Asher didn't really care either way. He wanted to paint and he wasn't going to let anyone stop him.

Gathering the supplies with a lazy gait, he slowly ascended the stairs leading to the rooftop. It was the best place to be alone and get in touch with inner (and usually dark) muse. However, as he stepped through the door leading to his usual place of solitude and sanctity, he noticed that there was another person seeking refuge. Another class-cutter like himself. Victor.

He cracked a smirk and placed his materials up against the wall, stuffing his hands into his pockets as he leaned against the door in an aloof manner.

"Looks like we've got a badass over here," he joked, almost sounding indifferent.

He knew Victor from Pauper Court. The funny thing about Pauper Court was that living in such a small area meant having to socialize with one another once in a while.

Sam was just pulling into the school Parking Lot when his phone buzzed. With a yawn, he reached down to pick it up in his halfhearted grasp. He squinted at the screen, the remnants of sleep blurring his tired vision. He should really get to bed at a more appropriate time because he was so not feeling this early morning thing. He smiled at the text from Jasmine and replied...

To: Jazz is my bitch <3

Nah, that kind of delinquency is reserved for badasses only Wink

He quickly retreated form his car, briefly notching some fancy pants car sitting in Jasmine's spot. Her prissy sister must have let her borrow her wheels. How generous... Without sparing the car another thought, he hurried on to his first class: Chemistry.

Before the bell had a chance to ring, slipped into the seats behind Sage and Kevyn, offering a bright smile.

"Morning, beautifuls. What did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76[RP]Labeled - Page 2 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:22 am

"Who else is as good as you?" Eyree swelled with pride at the words given to her by her best friend. Eyree was not blind to the status quo at Kingdom Crest. You'd have to be legitimately blind to not see it. Her friend was probably one of the most influential people in all of the school, and to have her praise made her chest swell with pride and just a bit of that childish glee one got when acknowledged by someone more powerful, graceful, beautiful, and influential than you. Of course, she did deserve this. Out of all the girls on the squad, Eyree was the one who had been doing gymnastics the longest and being trained by coaches from all over the world, including a few Olympic coaches, definitely put her at a bar above the rest. When she had arrived at Kingdom Crest her freshman year, her hair dyed a lustrous brown-black like the coffee so loved to drink, she had taken the squad by storm. By Sophomore year, the coaches made her Sophomore Captain, a brand new position they created just for her. Finally, the coaches had someone they could push to extremes, who could execute high-difficulty moves and layouts of the highest caliber. And that was exactly what the Athletes were looking for. "Move over, Gabby Douglas. It's time for an Israeli girl to take one the world now!" Eyree remarked, her brilliant blue eyes glittering with mirth.

Leigh set a pace that even the athletic Eyree had trouble keeping up with. Not only was her friend a great deal taller than her, but the girl's heels seemed to give the girl super speed on top of that. She had to take two, almost three, steps to every one of Leigh's. She was more than a little relieved when Leigh drew up short, Celestial, a girl she knew only through her proximity with Leigh-Ann, right behind them. She pulled out her schedule and began to compare with the rest. "Yes! We have Spanish together, again!" she enthused, a grin lighting up her angled features. A small, silvery peal of laughter fell from between her lips and she rushed to keep up with the quick pace Leigh set as they made their way towards the Spanish classroom. The pair didn't even have to push their way through the crush of bodies; people parted like the Red Sea at the sight of the imposing and perfect Leigh-Ann. They made their way in just in time and the two parted ways. Though she was an athlete and most athletes had the reputation of being a "dumb jock" or a "stupid cheerleader", Eyree was always in the front of the classroom. She had to maintain a certain grade point average to maintain her position on the squad and she was not going to give that up for anything. Eyree pulled out her seat, propped her feet up on the edge of the table, and leaned the chair back, flashing her charming grin at Señor Hernandez.

He was running late. And he never ran late.

The house had been left in more of a disarray than normal. There were shards of broken glass, tubes, and discarded joints everywhere. He had wanted to clean things up before he had to wake up Nora for the day. His parents, as usual, were long gone, hiding behind their high-profile jobs, pretending that their whirlwind mess they had left in their wake was invisible. By the time the evidence had been discarded, Solomon had run an extra twenty minutes over his usual schedule. He had been made to jar Nora out of her deep sleep and rush her, and Nora always got agitated and fussy when she was rushed. He managed to make sure Nora was dressed and breakfast ready and then made his own person ready for the day. He showered, brushed his teeth, and pulled a sweater and loose jeans on. His hair, shaggy and limp as usual, fell charmingly just above his dark eyebrows and fringe of dark eyelashes. A few moments later and he joined his sister at the table. "You look nice today," she said slowly. He grinned at her, tugging on a dark braid. "So do you," he replied. She giggled happily and continued to eat her cereal in relative silence. A half hour later, at 7:55, he pulled into the school parking lot, having dropped off Nora at her own private school. Thankfully, the math classrooms were not far away from the student parking lot entrance and managed to slide into the classroom just as the bell rang. He was eager to be done with classes so he could spend some time in the studio. He had a great new mix he was working on and he always seemed to do his best work in the hours between school and when he picked up Nora from school.
Back to top Go down
Crumpet

Crumpet

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:28 am

Victor groaned a bit turning to the right feeling something hard and dirty. He opened his eyes finding dirty shoes. He got up quickly yawning and stretching his arms. His eyes were in a daze and couldn't make a face up. He leaned against the wall pushing his hair back making a face at the figure. As he rubbed his eyes he got a better picture of the guy. "Oh, its you." He said in a rude voice. He didn't mean to be rude it just came out like that. "The fuck do you want?" He asked. Victor doesn't mean to be mean the words just come out of his lips. He was just a bit too comfortable swearing that it's a daily thing. He sighed not going to kick Asher out since Asher was okay and not a hinderance.

"So what made you decide to skip out probability?" He asked out of curiosity. Victor and Asher aren't buddies but they live in the same district so it was a sort of pal kind of thing. He didn't gave a shit about Asher and he believed Asher thought the same or at least hoped. It was best if he didn't get close to the misfits since they were confused and it would annoy him that the fact that a somebody always invaded his thought. He looked down at the balcony and then looking at Asher. "Don't skip class. It would just make you into a bad ass." He warned with a straight face. He didn't want the misfits forming with the bad ass for a reason. Not like he was going to let that reason escape.

Victor didn't dislike the misfits in anyway but he thought they were a threat in many ways. It was one of the things how a clique can change you. He walked around a bit out of being bored. He sighed and groaned. "So Asher, how's your sister?" He saw his sister around and thinks she's okay. Nothing really special to her but she wasn't really anything to him.
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 2 VRYiRNn[RP]Labeled - Page 2 UIbtwMa[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:41 am

Wearing:
Spoiler:

She grinned lopsidedly as Sage nodded a yes, then plopped down with her bag in hand. The raven headed girl didn't talk much, but Kevyn found it a nice quality to be able to shut up every once in a while, or even for most of your life. Taking out a textbook and putting it on her desk, opening it to block her view from the teacher, Kevyn rummaged through her backpack once more until she found her DS system. Before the bell rang she had given up on Super Swordsman, saved the game, and moved on to something strategical just for kicks. She loved strategical games, and she loved playing the kid ones with her younger friends and showing them how fast she could solve all the problems. When they asked how, she only said one word. "Magic, my darlings," And then they'd just continue playing with her, trying to find out the secrets and depths of her mental abilities.

Really, it wasn't magic, she was just used to strategical games. The answer in them was always so obvious, so anyone could do it. You just had to have perseverance, or...

Buy the Cheat Cards from the local store like she did sometimes.

Pulling out her new game, she popped it into the SD card space and watched as the title screen loaded. 'Professor Shayton and the Mystical Gloves,' was what she was playing, and the Professor's apprentices Hermione and Lucas made it even better.

'Morning beautifuls, what did I miss?'

She turned to see Samuel, another part of the clique, sit down behind them. "Morning Captain Samuel," she saluted him with a flat palm cutting through the air, "How has your day been?"
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Asher moved to grasp the large canvas in his hard grip, leaning it against the wall haphazardly. He curled his lip with a sneer, dissatisfied with quality of the canvas. There was a pencil smear across the rough surface. Annoying

Placing his hands back into his pockets, he took a step back to look at the canvas, deciding what was his best course of action.

"Relax," he said without care. "I'm not vying for your badass position. Not into labels..." He assumed if someone really wanted to deem him as something, he'd be considered a badass, but he'd rather not. Being a Misfit meant no limits and he didn't have to care about trying to fit in with one social group. He did his own thing and that was that.

As he continued to speak, he took a brush in his hand and ran his finger over the soft bristles. "Besides, I rarely go to Prob-Stat..." He didn't really care much about school. Sure, he was passing in everything, but that wasn't much of a concern.

And in regards to his sister...

"Ask her yourself," he muttered, raising a dark eyebrow. This forced conversation was more bothersome than not, but he wasn't trying to be rude. But then again, he wasn't going out of his way to be overly friendly either.

Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Bane-badge_zpsce099443[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[RP]Labeled - Page 2 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:51 pm

While Mr. Hernandez was speaking rather fluently in Spanish, and of course expecting everyone to understand (this was Spanish IV), Leigh-Ann was busying gazing around the room when her eyes looked towards the open door to see Melissa Yale looking at her. A smirk game across Leigh-Ann’s flawless features just before she sent a playful wink the Guru’s way. She knew the girl hated her and nothing satisfied Leigh-Ann more than building up a reputation to be hated, the more the better. Plus it was obvious that the little nerd wouldn’t have the balls to say anything to her face. Leigh-Ann might not have fought inside of school to keep up her perfect attendance and of course flawless reputation with the school, but when it came to the bell ringing and leaving the property, she was more than willing to.

“Ms. Anderson.”

The sound of her name being called made her look up to see that Mr. Hernandez handing her a piece of paper. Taking one arm from underneath her chest, she reached out and took it from their handsome Cuban teacher before giving him a devilish smile. Leigh-Ann wasn’t an open flirt, not with the teachers but she knew just which teachers to only smile at and which ones she had to actually persuade with words and Mr. Hernandez only took a smile.

“¿Qué es esto?” Leigh-Ann asked with a practice Spanish accent that made Mr. Hernandez beam with pride as he continued passing the paper out to every student in the class.

“This is the permission slip your parents need to sign for our annual trip. Also this contains information about your project that must be completed before the trip or you won’t be able to go, so pair up and start working on what your project will be on. Remember that this year we are visiting Barcelona so the project is centered on their culture, you must pick something unique about it.”

As soon as the word “partner” left their teacher’s mouth, Leigh-Ann swirled around in her chair to look right at Eyree, her eyes beaming with mischief-an indication that they would without a doubt, be partners.

Sage had her eyes on Sam the moment he entered the room. For a brief instant they lit up with happiness. Two. She had two people in the class that she could actually talk to. Well, talking would be pushing it…she wouldn’t be much company when it came to words, but she at least knew that she had two people that she could relate to and if she even wanted to talk freely she could. Her large brown eyes watched as he sat down behind them and she turned slowly in her chair to face him, resting her hands in her lap as she tilted her head to the side and gazed at him and then turned her gaze to Keyvn who spoke first.

Sage didn’t speak; she just gave him a small smile and a wave with her right hand. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the male, in fact she found him to be quite fun to be around just like Keyvn, they were the two that showed her that not all brilliant people are boring, like her mother. Just as Keyvn was speaking, the teacher came around and dropped their morning assignment on the table. Turning around for only a moment, she grabbed it along with her pencil. Placing her book on her lap when she turned back around, she began to work on the simple chemical equations.

“We should be partners.” The words weren't whispered but the tone of voice was so soft that one that wasn’t close would actually have to strain to hear. Her words might have thrown the two off balance since there was no mention of a project but just two days prior to school starting, Sage had snuck into the Lab to gather some…materials for her latest…gadget and found the papers to the large project that was to come, she just wanted to give her friends a heads up.

She never looked up from her paper as she finished her morning assignment, instead she kept her head down as she watched the teacher's feet move back to his desk where he could no longer see anything she was doing, just the back of her. Opening up the front of her book, she pulled out a copy she made of the project that had a list of different topics to pick from.

"I was thinking, we could make a Charcoal Crystal Garden or maybe the Fake Glass Recipe."

Last edited by Empress on Mon May 20, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:18 pm

When the class murmured about her inappropriate outfit, Luna simply perched on her table. Basically the table that wasn't filthy with wet paint and clay and such. Ms. Luz just shook her head at the amount of stomach that was revealed. It wasn't a matter that was currently up for concern since someone was going to shimmy up their shirts anyway.

This class didn't fret with tedious assignments all of them are rather fun and take up long periods of time. There was just a silly little thing today to get back into the swing of things. They had to partner up and draw was another person doodles on there skin. The bad ass of her group of course was the skin and she flipped to a clean page in her sketch book. They were filled with tattoo ideas. Things she thought would be cool in a moment of boredom.

This was to show that everyone had a different style or that being an artist isn't all about the eyes. Something like that. Her partner of course used a fountain pen that scratched her a bit. It was also a slightly familiar feeling. A ghostly tattoo gun, she liked it.

She followed the shading and soon figured he was drawing a rose. She might have worked ahead because her's was way more soft and feminine. His carried thorns and cracks while hers was delicate and curvy. She may be a skipping rebel but she has a vagina to and can make girly things to. He was also a bit of a wimp so she just assumed he would go that direction just as he assumed she would turn down his bumpy road. Oh well.

When he finished, she turned to show him and he gave her a mirror. Luckily the art teacher was just excited that they made the same basic object. They were basically the only pair who did that.

His: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hers: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The relief faded a bit when the first assignment was announced. "Okay, I hope you slackers didn't forget anything because it's time for your first speech now. Since I know that everyone has after break hangovers we'll do something simple. Why you are in my class. You must talk for at least ten minutes, which shouldn't be a problem if it's a legitmate reason if you're expecting any kind of decent grade. Which you should since if you don't have a C+ or higher by the end of the semester you don't have a hope in hell of getting a credit or any word of praise." Hart snapped. "Barker! You're up!"

Arun sighed, raising up and going to the front of the class. He was actually surprised that they were getting to this just now. But of course this was a semester class and he respected that every half year would be different. "Why am I taking this class? Well one factor is that Mr. Hart is a pusher who strives his students to be the best speaker that they can be. This is something I hadn't realized that I needed until I walked in the first day of September." He went on his on the spot monologue about his parents who seemingly do not care how he does in school or life just as long as they don't get hassled about it. Along with many other factors.

After fifteen minutes the slightly awkward boy smiled, since it appeared that he held the attention of his fellow body. "Finally this is an important opportunity to build a life skill that is necessary to sound intelligent as we travel through life." He concludes, falling back into his seat. "Well not a bad start but you still have a long way to go. Also drop all this sucking up, no one admires a kiss ass." The teacher warned, calling his next victim up.

As to be expected the younger blonde didn't show any reaction. She held her cool flawlessly. Someone who is obviously going to age so well must be used to suggestive stares of hormonal teenagers. That's what he likes about hot professional figures, never getting flustered over sweet talk and admiring glances. It's much more fun than girls who fawn over a wink.

Chasing is much more fun than catching. It takes effort, prowess, stamina, charm. Basically all of his top qualities. He was a lean, mean, fighting machine and if he wants something, he gets it. Lucky for her, he wasn't really serious in his game. Going through all that effort would cause more trouble than it's worth and behind her pretty face, Ms. Blue carries around brains and what is required to teach health successfully.

Back to top Go down
friqhten

friqhten

Something that you earn, or ask for.

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:31 pm

"Crap, Crap, Crap.."

Michael entered Chemistry 5 minutes after the bell had rung. Everything seemed to stop when he entered through the doorway of the classroom. He glanced over all the students, searching for an empty seat, and then glanced back over at the teacher. Michael didn't say a word as he slid into his seat and thought over why he was late.

Of course he had gotten to school twenty minutes early, but the school had been a maze for him and finding his locker as well as the classroom was difficult for him. It seemed like the school would take half the year and maybe even more to get fully adjusted to.

Michael began taking out his supplies like nothing had ever happened, although his eyes were full of nervousness.

Celestial had been texting away on her phone until she felt a light tap on her shoulder and heard the oh-so familiar voice of Leigh-Ann, the leader of the Beloveds and the friend she hadn't seen all summer because of their equally busy parents and distance. The only thing that kept them in touch was the internet. Another girl was with her, one that Celestial hadn't seen before. Her hair was an un-natural purple, which stood out amongst the crowd of students.

The two followed the queen bee, with her high heels clicking against the floor and her blonde ponytail swishing with each step she took. Celestial admired her, but didn't say anything about it.

Upon looking at their schedules, Celestial noticed they only had Cheerleading and Prom Comittee together. She was just about to say something when the bell rang unexpectedly and Leigh-Ann said a quick goodbye--so quick she wouldn't let her say a word. Celestial gave a weak wave and then walked off to her first class: Pre-Calculus.

She walked in with pride and found the "perfect" seat at the front.
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Wearing:
Spoiler:

Sage had spoken. Her voice was as light as a feather, and with her somewhat damaged ears, Kevyn nearly couldn't hear her. Kevyn's nails tapped on the desk as she solved another puzzle in her game before turning to her fellow Guru. "Sure as hell we're going to be partners. Pretty much no one else could do what we do, honestly," If Sage didn't ask her to be partners, she would've asked then, and surely enough they'd end up doing a gigantic project or something with one another. "Along with that, I'm pretty sure I'd blow my top with too much incompetence overflowing onto my work, I expect nothing but the best from us, honestly." Both statements were true, in the sense that Kevyn disliked those who pranced about doing things recklessly and illogically. She had never seen the point in it, and was really sure she never would. She also put blood, sweat, and tears into her work, unless it came easy to her which it usually did. "We should do the Charcoal one, Fake Glass sounds a bit too Kindergarten for me," she stated, using Shayton's catchphrase. Honest to goodness she was getting so wrapped up in this game - but she loved it.

A brunettish kid had walked into class late, and Kevyn saw that he was unfamiliar, probably a new freshman or a new kid altogether. Reaching over to tap him on the shoulder, she gave a lop-sided grin. "Hey, I haven't seen you here before," her DS light shone brightly in the corner of her glasses, giving her lenses some sort of glow. "You're new, right?"

Last edited by Defy The Slytherins on Sun May 19, 2013 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpet

Crumpet

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:11 am

Victor smirked a bit, "Then whats the fun in that if I ask her myself?" He smiled a bit but it faded quickly. He sighed and pushed his hair back. "Well, it seems like I'm going to crash a class. Have fun here Asher boy." He said patting him on the back making his leave since there wasn't much he could say to him. As he made his way to the nurses office taking a nap or so. He couldn't get shut eye up in the roof so he decided to sleep on an actual bed. He opened the door finding no one and fell asleep on the bed but before he could he left a note on the nurses table saying he had a major headache and sleeping was the only cure for it. After that he fell into a deep sleep waiting for the loud bells ring to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
MikuruChan

MikuruChan

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Oh crap...! Serenity thought in her head as she face palmed herself when waking up and sat up in her bed. She looked at her alarm clock to see how late she was for school, first period of class already started and she JUST woke up. Serenity quickly got out of bed and got herself changed for the day, dressing pretty adequately but nothing too special.
"Keys, bags, books, pencils, guitar, err!" Serenity spoke aloud listing down her things as she picked each things one by one around her room. Serenity then grabbed her leather satchel bag, which carried all her school things. The rest she carried in her arms, also a small breakfast for herself which she put in her bag.
Right when Serenity ran out the dormitory of Knight Drive, she realized that she forget to get her car keys. What a horrible way to start the first day of school!
"Oh screw it!" Serenity yelled and sighed deeply. She then decided to start running towards the school, fortunately Serenity had enough energy to last the whole run to the school. Serenity was panting as she was at the school gates.
Serenity ran once more inside the building of the school, through the hallways towards her classroom. In the process being yelled at by the teachers in the hallway. She reached her Pre-Calculus classroom, she stared at the door for a moment unsure what to do. It's going to be so awkward... Should I run to my desk or casually walk to it? Serenity took a deep breath as she opened the door and made her way to the desk, but almost in a secret ninja style way when getting to her desk.
"I'm here..." Serenity said rather reluctantly and a bit softly. Serenity couldn't believe this was the way she was going to start her first day of school as being super late for school, not like she really cared about school, but still the whole awkward silence of when people stare at you for being majorly late. Well what can she say, she is probably the most laziest person on earth, which explains why her alarm clock didn't go off. Serenity didn't bother to set her alarm clock for school. She made her way to the desk and sat down in the back of the room. Taking out her notebook and quietly taking out a piece of toast she brought with her when leaving her room, nibbling on it. So hungry~
Back to top Go down
Sidika

Sidika

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Sitting in class Rose played with hair while she listened intently taking notes. Her mind couldn’t help but wonder off to when Lei bumped her. She only bums one of us then gives us that look for a reason. She wanted to talk to me. That couldn’t be a good sign. Unconsciously she started to nibble on her hair, trying to decide all the possible reasons to get that look.

She hasn't done anything to upset Lei over the pass week, nor has she talked to anyone inappropriately. The only thing she did was…. Her blood went cold and the hair fell out of her mouth. The only thing she did was bump into Jacob. No no no. That couldn’t be it. She couldn’t have figured out her secret. Maybe it was just the bump.

Sighing Rose looked down at her note taking paper. Pulling out her compact she secretly checked her compact mirror. There’s no point in worrying, she will have to just wait be patient and find out at lunch. Besides stress gives you wrinkles. Putting back on her superior face she tried to finish Chemistry. She then writes a neat note and passes it to Jane.

Lei bumped me in the halls when I was talking to him. Do you think she knows?

Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:23 am

There Goes the Bell!

Date: January 7th

Time:10:20 A.M

All Students should report to their second class (it does not have to be the second class on your list) any students who are not in their first class by 10:30 A.M. will receive detention!

(Use this time to interact with students in the hallways!)
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

[RP]Labeled - Page 2 WOW_zpse6d960ab[RP]Labeled - Page 2 Cici_zps87ffd9f6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:15 am

Mood: Bored

Jacob was near the point of busting his head on the stairway wall out of boredom when the next bell rang, signifying the change of classes. This is why he didn't usually bother with school at all. By now the teachers knew that assigning detention for failing to attend classes meant nothing to him, and it seriously pissed them off when he still passed their busy work class they manage to take way to much pride in.
'But she always looks so sad when she discovers you weren't even there...' Shaking the image of his half-sober face of his disappointed mom out of his dark haired head, Jacob continued up the stairs where he knew the majority of his peers would be leaving class.

'But that was boring as fuck...'
Jacob reasons with himself, surprised by how little effect the usual rush of skipping classes had on him. He'd probably have to step up his game soon. Actually do something really bad for a nice change of pace. The pleasant images of some of the girls who attended the school came to mind. Rose... Lisette... Celeste... Avery... hell the probabilities were endless, but he had a bit of an itch he wouldn't mind scratching.

Putting the thought away, Jacob runs a strong hand through his dark hair in contemplation. Perhaps he should grace the next class with his presence. The thought was rather amusing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:36 am

"Oh?"

Lisette batts her vivid eyes in surprise at the ringing sound of the triumphant school bell. She could hardly believe that she managed to block the class out for the
entire period and instead focus her attention on her romantic novel. With a faint pink flush of her flawless cheeks, Lisette allows the smooth cover of the small book to close, forbidding the rest of the class a peek into her own private escape into a world where opinionated women got Darcy. Stashing the book away from the prying eyes of her peers (who were never fond of her reading anyways) Lisette rose from her seat and allowed her leather purse to act as a sort of worry wringing rag.

To: You

I know what you did. Whore.

Lisette looks down at the hateful, and rather random, message sent from a classmate who sat glaring at her from across the room. With congratulatory giggles and smiles friends from Lisette's clique seem to consider the message a badge of honor, but it only wants to make Lisette cry. She thought she was making everyone happy, with another side swept glance at the petite Sarah in the corner of the room, she realized she was wrong. Again.

With an attempt at a lighthearted smile, Lisette allowed herself to be led into the hallways by her peers. Absentmindedly, Lisette bites her perfect lower lip mercilessly. If only people could love like she did. Like people in her novels did. Wouldn't high school be so much simpler?
Back to top Go down
Crumpet

Crumpet

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 am

Thoughts: "Fuck school. I'm sleeping..."
Still sleeping...

Thoughts: "Michael~ Michael~ Michael~ Where the fuck are you~?"
Melissa got out of Probability faster than expected or time just flies really fast now-a-days. She picked up for books and bag pack and walked out happily. She glanced left and right looking for Michael. She liked Michael since he was actually smart and made some sense. She walked to her lockers opening her locker with a funny combination she thought was mind provoking. She opened the locker finding hate mail from other students that disliked her with her intelligence. Her face darkened and she laughed at each comments. The grammar was weak and they're spelling is pathetic and low like. "Ah, what did society do to these silly bastards?" She asked herself.

She walked around looking for him aimlessly in the hallways like an idiot. "Michael...where are you?" She looked around and around and nothing. Melissa hated looking like an idiot actually wanting for some company. It wasn't like her but this was an exception since she was absolutely desperate for looking for this specific person, Michael. As she walked around and was near the stairs she looked at the back only finding a bad ass and the worst of it, it was the dumb ass of all dumb asses. She walked away and looked for Michael not bothering with him since he would just be waiting for the whore company to come and "bump" into him. As she walked she looked into each classroom.

She bit her lower lip in frustration. "Fuck..." She said underneath her breath knowing she stepped on gum. The irritation and annoyance that flowed through herself was slowly growing. She walked into the girls bathroom finding a group of girls chatting. She ignored them and entered a stall. She took off her shoe and noticed it was bad. She bit her lips again chewing on extra skin. She had dry lips and never bothered putting lip balm since it was useless. It was kind of an entertainment to her when she was bored.

She pulled the gum out with some toilet paper but only causing paper toilet sticking to the gum. Her left eye twitched a bit and she put of her shoe walking out with the pride she had left. She roamed around the school once more still unable to find Michael. She leaned against the wall sighing her butt off. She looked at her phone with no messages and no calls. She saw the reflection of herself and noticed it was a bit gloomy but not like it mattered. Melissa got up again and walked towards the Chemistry room waiting outside hoping it would be Michael that would come out there.
Back to top Go down
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:47 pm

As the bell screeched for the next period, Luna yawned. She had Spanish a year lower than she should have. All because the stupid people last year wouldn't let her challenge the introduction class. But ugh everyone's a moron in that class. All sophomore wrapped up in freshmen drama. Thinking on it, she could probably easily go into third. This year is just actually getting by. Family, food, countries, getting hurt, ect ect. Simple things. Yeah she'll talk to a counselor about that but for now, there's no way she's going.

She wanders to figure out what she will do for two hours. If she skips she doesn't huddle in school that's dull. Mm, maybe she could go get some quick ink. Yeah, she's been itching for more body art. Nodding she walks to her bike without a second glance, security knows that by now if they try to stop her they'll just have a chase. The would be pigs probably just want to sit on their asses eating donuts. Lazy fucks.

On her way she sees Jacob looking irritated and just as sick of school as she is. She gives him a little smirk and a wink, basically an open invitation to leave with her if he wants. If he doesn't oh well. Doesn't matter to her either way. His life not hers and just as long as he isn't stopping her from living how she wants his choices aren't that important to her.
The release came right dab in the middle of the last speech. Cutting out a complete sentence of it. The class had to stay after for the finish. The man in the back grumbled about too long passing periods as he waved the child in front to keep talking. Arun stayed where he is like a good boy. He was out to prove that him and his sister were separate people.
When they were finally aloud to leave, he slowly got up and looked around. He saw Melissa the Guru queen standing in front of Chemistry rather impatiently. She had toilet paper stuck to her shoe so he approached her. Not to tell since he knows that she's no idiot but to help. He's aware that she only enjoys the company of fellow braineacts but no reason to let people be cruel. Witnessing bullying without doing anything is like being a bully yourself.
"Here." He offers a sturdier cloth and WD-40 it protects skin. "Spray this on your shoes bottom and the gun should wipe right off after a minute." He smiles. Uneven steps should would bother him.

Tossing further banter at the teacher, Dreck strides out. He was sluggish stopping constantly to flirt with people or joke around. He was watching some transparent girl cackling her head off by something or other he said. Than he spied someone much more interesting. The bronzed worried face of Lisette. Leaving mid conversation he snake his arms around the fellow Harlot. "Bad day?" He assumes.
Back to top Go down
friqhten

friqhten

Something that you earn, or ask for.

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Michael struggled through the first day of Chemistry. When the bell had rung the teacher called him over to her desk and gave him a warning about being late to class. Michael didn't argue or anything about it being the first day and that the school was a fucking maze; he wasn't like that. He just nodded and left the classroom, almost not seeing Melissa standing there. "Sorry for the wait." he smiled weakly, showing her a colorful slip of paper with cursive writing on it. "First day of school, first warning."

Michael folded it neatly and then slipped it in his pocket. He wanted to ask her about her next class, but felt like he was being nosy. He just kept silent.

When the bell rang, Celestial was one of the first out. She had been watching the clock eagerly as Pre-Calculus wasn't really something she enjoyed. It wasn't that she wasn't good at it. In all honesty she had excellent grades.

The sight of the bright hallways made her feel a bit uneasy when she left the classroom. Students were flooding out of the rooms and the voices seem to crescendo. Celestial headed for her locker, hoping to bump into Leigh-Ann or Rosalinda on the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP]Labeled
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Roleplay :: Semi Roleplay-
Jump to: