Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RP]Labeled

Go down 
+12
Eloquence
MikuruChan
Sidika
Silk
friqhten
Esoteric
demee01
Crumpet
Khaleesi
Defy The Despair
crazylette6
Regal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Esoteric

Esoteric

[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76[RP]Labeled - Page 18 YtNp4N6

[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wearing:

Valentine's day really had snuck up on her. Not that Sabrina really minded; as far as she was concerned, Valentine's day was simply another day on the calendar. Another day of living life, another day of pursuing her passions. Though, the whole thought of a holiday devoted to love and romance caused her mind to drift to the uncomfortable topic of her own romantic situation, something she truly did not want to dwell on long. She stood in front of her bathroom mirror, her still damp hopelessly straight hair falling around her face and shoulders as she looked at herself. Her strange olive-grey eyes glinted ferociously in her reflection, though her insides were still racked with turmoil. Her relationship with Travis had been rapid and fraught with young naivete. Still, she couldn't deny the love she had for the boy, the deep attraction that kept bringing her back. But she was racked by guilt over how things had ended with Travis. She had dropped him practically cold turkey with no explanation and no tears shed. At least none that he could see, she thought morosely. Perhaps it was her guilt that kept her from diving headfirst into her complicated feelings for the British musician. Sabrina stared hard into the mirror as if hoping to glean some answers to her tangled affections somewhere in it's reflection. But nothing came to her and so she went about getting ready. After all, Maxwell couldn't wait for her to figure out her life if he wanted to get to school on time.

Max bolted from the car only seconds after she shut off the ignition without even a "goodbye" or "see ya later". The boy had been acting quite harried and nervous the past week, even as his body betrayed the exhaustion and lethargy that came with his disease. Bri shook her head, locking her car and walking into the hallways of a school that suddenly felt foreign to her. She smoothed the lines from her dress before approaching her locker, sifting through its contents. There would be no enjoying the fair or the dance for her; she was officially employed for the day. The yearbook staff had called upon her and her camera to photograph and immortalize this event for the yearbook. And who was she to refuse a paying gig? Buried at the back of her locker were a few spare rolls of film. She had a feeling she'd be needing them all today, with an event as talked about and anticipated as the Valentine's Day Fair and Dance. Not to mention the little "soiree" her brothers were planning for later that evening. It was a select crowd to be invited to their grand lakeside mansion up in the mountains by Duchess Lake. They would surreptitiously make the rounds tonight at the dance, spreading the word to those deemed "worthy" enough of a Kuolt party. Sabrina snorted at the notion. It had mostly been Benji's idea. He had always loved to flaunt his wealth and what better way to do that than at an elaborate party at their sprawling property with no parental supervision? She pulled her camera from her bag, snapping a roll of film into place. Bring it on, she thought.
Back to top Go down
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110
[RP]Labeled - Page 18 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Wearing:

"Well you're lucky you found me and asked me before my other admirers did," she joked. Dreck's muscular arm was draped on her shoulders as he led her to the main area for the fair. His arm was a bit heavy but it didn't bother her too much, she was too focused on all the attractions. Some of them were cheesy, but she didn't mind because she had never been to a fair before.

"Are you kidding me? This is my first fair and I want to enjoy every minute of it!" This was true; it was the main reason she skipped breakfast. She wasn't all too crazy about the Valentine's Day aspect. If you want to show you love for someone, why wait for one day in the year? She would keep telling herself every time she saw couples. Even though she got a gift on Valentine's Day, she still thought the same thing, especially since she and Dreck weren't "official" or anything.

One gift, huh? she mused. It seemed weird to her, that a well-known Harlot wouldn't want that gift from her on Valentine's Day. That's what Harlots are known for anyway, right? She brushed off the thought and gave him a smile, "How sweet of you, Mr. Heartbreaker."

"Sure." She agreed as he brought them to a game called Cupid's Arrow. She was about to ask what it was about when the booth manager saw her confused face and quickly explained.

"How about you go first and show me how it's done? My aim sucks." She admitted as she gently nudged him closer to the booth.
"Win me something nice!"

Last edited by TwistedRose on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://llamasandpajamas.tumblr.com
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 18 VRYiRNn[RP]Labeled - Page 18 UIbtwMa[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Wearing:
I heard it was Valentine's day, so I decided to go differently.:

Fiddling with her blue blazer, Michelle blew air through her nostrils. 'What a waste of time,' she thought, 'it's not like I'm actually going to do relevant Valentine's mushy stuff anyways. I'm only watching people for my stories, and nothing interesting is happening.' Turning around, she sighed and leaned against her locker. She wasn't really able to go out much, thanks to the fact that Aaron brought her home late and she didn't have any time to pick up ingredients for her takoyaki balls. By the time she reached her own doorstep and walked into the dining room, the family was eating Italian takeout. She was livid at Aaron for bringing her home late, and her parents weren't excited either. Because of that she had to cook a huge meal for the entire family the next day, which didn't help the fact that she didn't get enough sleep just because she was too busy reading.

Oh how she hated the fates with the entirety of her being.

The writer was just about to move away from the loudness of the halls to a more secluded, quiet place when she was approached by the very guy she was mentally ranting about in her mind: Aaron.

'I have nothing to speak to you about,' was the first thing she was about to say when he handed her a yellow rose and a rectangular navy gift box.
"Yellow." she said instead, "Kinda matches with my blazer." A smile creeped up on her face but she pushed it down with the realization she was supposed to be mad. She took a spare diaper pin out of her bag and pinned the yellow rose to the right of her blue blazer. Then she reached for the gift box.

She really didn't care that it wasn't French nor Japanese, the thought was really all that mattered to her. (As cheesy as it sounded.)
"You really didn't need to. Like you said, I really don't celebrate this type of holi-" He voice stopped in its tracks, pulled a lever, and went back into her mouth. It was a pen. Not just a pen.

A beautiful fountain ink pen.

It came with an inkwell too.

She had never been so happy in her entire life. She had wanted one for so long, only utilizing cheap pens from the supermarket for pen and paper writing.

"Aaron," she stuttered, "I-I don't know what to say.." The stutters were caused by shock from the exquisite gift and the fact that she had been so mad and so caught up in both plans for Leighton's birthday present and plans for the next book club meeting she had forgot to get him anything. "I cannot accept this. T-this is just," It made her want to cry over and over again until she could cry no more.

She had never seen such a beautiful gift, nothing that compared to this, other than her typewriter.

Rather than go ahead on her word and not keep the present, Michelle sealed the case and placed it in her bag.
"You have been forgiven, o holy one," she smiled and pinched his cheek.

Adjusting the strap on her backpack, she spoke again, detouring away from the gift and going onto the topic of her present on Valentine's Day.
"People in love is sickening, but it makes for a good story," was all she said, catching a glimpse of a couple of girls pointing out a whole group of boys.

"Anyways, why are you here? Giving away croissants and French kisses?"

[/color]

Wearing:
Lovely Letterman:

Michelle had given her his gift and went on her way. It had been some time since he managed to pull himself away from those clingy girls, but he managed to do so with a quick 'Look there!' and a sprint away. Valentine's Day was  his favorite holiday, it was his hated holiday.

Sure having people dote on you hours at a time and receiving gifts from people who can't even spell your name can be a blessing - but there were times when it was a curse. And today was one of those times.

Girls had ganged up on him everywhere, armed with gifts, chocolates, and squeals. Hopefully none of them were Romilda Vanes, poisoning his chocolate to gain something from him. He needed a break, a nice long one.

Hands in his pockets he traveled through the hallways, making sure that he wasn't seen by any girls. If he was, he'd brush off every single one of their compliments and gifts, admit he had to go and bolt from the scene. It worked, surprisingly even the smartest girls that approached him were the least persistent he's ever met.

Heading to the library, the musician managed to avoid all of the girls just in time. Opening the door, he entered the room and sat down at one of the empty tables.

Wearing
Her hair:
Excuse moi?:

The punk made the best of her bad hair day. No longer was getting confused looks from both her peers and her fellow classmates. She was just same old Frey, minus her colored locks.

She had edited Kevyn's fanfiction to make her mad, a simple thing called 'redoing the blanks,' as she called it. So far the redhead has approached her zero times since it happened this morning - a sign that she was either too afraid or just not in the mood to mess with her.

Fiddling with the ripped tights of her outfit, the newly blonde moved freely through the halls. Valentine's Day was unneeded, it just fueled the stupidity of the already freakish teens. She didn't celebrate it, well, she did. To some extent.

No Valentine's (she'd accept those given to her, but not give any to others) nor spit swapping, just raiding the lockers of unsuspecting freshmen and taking what they had. If they called her out just before she was eating it, they'd probably get it back. If they didn't call her out, whether they saw or not, good. They know not to mess with her.

She leaned against a locker and watched as a small girl leaked candy from her paper bag as she walked. Frey picked it up and sniggered, 'Easy pickings'

Last edited by Defy The Deranged on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Bane-badge_zpsce099443[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[RP]Labeled - Page 18 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thoughts: "Well...this is a tad awkward..”
Wearing:
Spoiler:

Sage was rather unsure what stopped Joe from answering her, perhaps it was the fact he didn’t hear her—her voice was rather low. Whatever the reason, an eyebrow raised on her expressionless face and she took a step forward to her childhood companion.  There was no one else around, and since it was just the two of them, what harm would it be for her to ask him to accompany her outside where all the…festivities were occurring?
Just when she raised her arm to extend her hand outward to Joe’s, just before she entangled her slender digits through his, her chocolate orbs caught sight of the curls she had been searching for just moments earlier. Sam. For some reason her heart lurched in her chest and her usually moistened lips became dry. Inwardly she fumed at her own stupidity yet at the same time she wondered if he would even notice her dress, and if she looked nice. Her hand didn’t drop away from Joe’s until after Sam’s arm encased her shoulder, causing her to be pulled closer to him, her finger tips brushing softly against Joe’s as this happened.

”Samuel. How nice of you to show up…late.”

And then it happened. Emotions. Emotions filled the chocolate orbs that had been void for oh so long—granted it only lasted a split second—but it happened didn’t it? All brought on by the tender kiss that was placed on her porcelain skin.  It wasn’t that it was Sage’s first kiss—well it was by a male…that’s not weird though, is it? It was the simple fact that it had been by Sam…the one person who had been weighing heavily on her mind…and in front of Joe, the one person she wouldn’t want to see.

Clearing her throat, the look of shock and well—happiness dispersed from her eyes as she turned her gaze on Joe, a small smile tugging at her lips. On one hand, she wanted to break away from Sam and reach back out for Joe’s hand, but on the other hand…she wasn’t sure that she knew how to move.

Joe. Are you going to the festivities. Nothing will make it fun, but if we went together, it would make it bearable. Plus I’ve been meaning to talk to you, I haven’t seen you around the University lately.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Regal

Regal

[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Bane-badge_zpsce099443[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[RP]Labeled - Page 18 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Thoughts:"...Wow."
Wearing:
Amber orbs stared into the cerulean ones that Issiah had come to know and love. It was funny, as they stood there in their usual stances they took during light conversations, the air around them changed. The usually friendly and joking atmosphere switched to one of underlying seriousness. As he stood there, observing the only female he considered “family”, Issiah wondered if this dance would change anything between them. Chances are…she was joking and if that was the case, he was setting himself up for a major rejection…he didn’t want that. He didn’t want to be stranded all alone again, facing the world on his own when he thought he had someone at his side. Or maybe he was just reading into things too deeply. Maybe she did mean it, going to the dance that is—and maybe it wouldn’t change a thing between the two of them, they would always remain comrades, amigos…right?

Shaking his thoughts from his dreaded head, Issiah returned Eyree’s vibrant smile with a heart melting one of his own, showing all of his pearly whites. Drawing a hand up, he ran his fingers through his thick locks before removing his body weight from the locker so that he could turn and face his violet-haired friend.
”I think we should too. Let’s get to this fair first though, come on I’ll win you a stuff animal.”

Issiah stated in a teasing tone before he presented his arm to Eyree, inviting her to take it. Even if this “dance” didn’t change a thing between them, he didn’t have to act less like a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Wearing:

Hmm... Still mad at me I see... he thought as she took the gifts from him. I bet one of these will change your mind, at least I hope so.. He tore away from his thoughts when she finally spoke again. "Yes, yellow. For friendship, as in thanks for tolerating me on a daily basis," he chuckled, but he really meant that. He wasn't his usual goofy self today, mainly because he knew that Michelle was still pissed at him for what happened last night. He thought his eyes deceived him when a very subtle smile crossed her features, but as quick as it came, it was gone.

"Those aren't for Valentine's Day, I just happened to give you gifts on this particular day. Pure coincidence." He was already grinning widely as he observed that the gift made her speechless. "Of course, you can, it's yours isn't it?" There was no way that he was going to let her give it back to him. He was glad that he didn't have to persuade her to keep it, since she placed it in her bag and forgave him. "Ow," he said rubbing his cheek before bowing and saying, "Thank you, Master."

"Tell me about it." he nodded in agreement.

"Well, I'm definitely not feeling the spirit," he gestured at his clothes. "I came to give you your gifts, I didn't think showing up at your house would've been a good idea since you would probably slam the door in my face or something." Michelle may be shorter and not as strong as the athlete but she was a force to be reckoned with.

"My kisses are only for the elite," he winked, "But if the kissing booth needs a boost in their sales, I'd be happy to help."

"What about you? This obviously isn't your scene."

Back to top Go down
Skeleton

Skeleton

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:53 am

Wearing:

The whole night was spent moving furniture at Madame Janet, was going through a renovation that had scheduled to end tonight. Has only to go to the bar and to take the drinks and a fast visit to the cafe and take the cake, and that was everything. Her hair was simple made, a wild braid and a blue ribbon that emphasise her hair color, a beautiful red color, powerful and wild. Madame Janet promised to Liliya that she can perform tonight, and her choice was Devil's Trill, by Tartini, but played by an extraordinary violinist. That trill that descend gently on your back and brings you a unique ecstasy and agony, was a master piece that Liliya thought that she could impress him. The strong accords of the violin that ring powerful in the headphones made her shiver when a hand was put on her shoulder. Was her only friend, Beatrice, a bubbly and friendly girl with an unspoken love for the unknown. "Liliyaaa ! -she whispered into the red haired girl ear- here, happy birthday sweety - she kissed her cheeks - What are you doing ?" Liliya giggled while she passed her long and slim fingers over the small blue box. "Nice to see you, and what might be here ? A clock-bomb ?" She spoke rising the box to her ear. "Nope." Beatrice sat down and stared at the paper before her friend, she could only sigh and stare across the room to be sure that someone might listen. "Dear, take it easy. And the essay ? - she sigh once again and took the papers- You are almost done, and - she pointed with her finger at a book with old covers, were the title was barely visible- this ?!" Liliya stared at the small blue box, she opened and inside was a necklace, the one that she always wanted; a simple necklace with a small crystal tear. Barely could stop her tears to not fall over the gift. Smiled simple as she played the necklace between her finger and murmured a small thank you. Beatrice poke Liliya's hand. "Look ! He is soooo handsome, I swear Liliya, if I could I would just ...." She pretended to hug and toy with the only man in the room that emanate pheromones, and that was Leighton, well Beatrice loved any boy who was tagged as hot in her eyes, Liliya couldn't not help herself to not laugh, the image that Beatrice was playing was funny. "Leave him be Be, maybe has his own problem with other girls, another one extra is not good. Let's go, we are late." She stood up taking her papers, Beatrice gift and forgetting behind the book. "Be quiet, I don't want to outstand now. Is just a little and everything will end."
The book was The secret garden written by Frances Hodgson Burnett, a British classic that she likes to read every time she want's to clear her head, the only thing written in that book was: To the girl with hair like fire, was a gift, the last gift received from her father."To the hall dudeee !" Beatrice spoke loud leaving behind a big echo, as her friend was in her head face slapping herself.
Back to top Go down
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Wearing:
Arun chuckles a bit, brushing off her excuse and held out his arm to return the gesture. It's only polite really, if someone wants a handshake or any other country's equivalent, than you should oblige. Any one who doesn't is just plain rude and as far as he knows, Tyler has never been described as mean. Maybe a bit strange but never anything besides polite, another way he balances out his sister.

"Well that's a relief off of my shoulders. Oh yeah and the mysterious route is totally fine with me. Keeping things to yourself can also be healthy, though you probably won't find an expert ever saying that. Nice to finally meet you by the way."

He chatters away, somehow making just one part of a sentence a conversation piece. Amazing how the human brain can pick up on things such as that. A bit humorous as well but that hardly matters.

"Hey, do you want to go check out the festivities, it's super gooey but it's a nice way to meet people. Especially since it's free socialization."
Back to top Go down
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Wearing:

"Don't I know it?" He chuckles. He was trying to keep as much weight as possible off of her, she was just tiny compared to him. Not that she wasn't overly petite, he just mammothed her and he wasn't even finished growing yet. He was already six feet and well defined. By the time this is done he'll be able to stand on the other side of the ring and still hit people.

"I feel sorry that your first experience is going ot be something this corny." He chuckles as she gazes around. She seemed to be in thought as if him being sincere about not wanting to force her to have sex with him in exchange for that simple necklace was something of a surprise. Was she really all that shocked that a teenage boy could think about more than one thing besides getting it on. Or was it because he was a Harlot?

Turing his head down he returned the little expression, buttering up with a false southern accent. It wasn't bad but it was certainly different than his usual way of speaking. "Oh shucks, thank ya kindly little Missy."

He laughs while the booth manager set up the silly little arrow. Well that hardly seems fair as he looked at the cheap plastic thing. Well, they certainly go all out."

"Well, let's see if I can show you how it's done." He grins, figuring out how to manipulate the miniaturized bow before taking his first hit.

"I'm gonna, I'm gonna."

He kids, getting the hang of it despite his failure and earning a stuffed animal that was about half way between a regular sized one and a beanie baby.
Back to top Go down
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Wearing:

"It's alright, Valentine's Day is always this corny everywhere." She shrugged it off. Usually, Valentine's Day was just another holiday for her, she normally spent it blogging about couples and taking advantage of the sales and other benefits that came with Valentine's Day. She never spent it with anyone, of the opposite gender, before today. "I thought your aim would've been good," she giggled after a few failed attempts by Dreck. "For me? How cute," she teased as she took the stuffed animal from Dreck.

"I have the perfect place for you in my room cutie," she whispered to the small plush toy as she placed it in her bag with it's soft, fuzzy head sticking out.

"Okay, now let me show you how a pro does it," she gently pushed him aside from the front of the booth. She took the small bow and arrow from Dreck and waited while the booth manager set up the attraction again. She carefully took aim... and missed the mark completely. She didn't dare look at the athlete, her cheeks were almost as bright as her hair.

"Doesn't count... it was my first time... and I already told you that my aim sucks," she explained to Dreck and the booth manager, who was trying not to laugh at her. You should try harder to hide it! She thought.

"Once again..." she took a second arrow.
Ready... Aim... Fire!

This time she hit one of the targets but she got one of the lowest prizes, it wasn't even a stuffed animal. It was a medium-sized, heart-shaped lollipop. "Better than nothing," she shrugged and laughed it off. I know Dreck's never going to let me hear the end of this..

Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 18 VRYiRNn[RP]Labeled - Page 18 UIbtwMa[RP]Labeled - Page 18 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:03 am

b]Wearing:[/b]
I heard it was Valentine's day, so I decided to go differently.:

Michelle waved her hamd at Aaron, a smile spread out across her face. "The only yellow thing I should get for tolerating you is a star." She snorted and crossed her legs, doing the same with her arms. It wasn't the type of position that screamed 'Hey! I'm friendly!' But it was a step up from her completely ignoring him. The pen didn't make her forgive and forget, but it softened the blow instead.

She laughed when he told her that the gifts were not related to the Day of Love they were stuck in, but inside it made her feel a bit happy that he wasn't giving her a gift on a day she abhorred the most, because the. she might have to reconsider her feelings about Valentine's Day.
"Good thing it isn't," she reached into her bag and without taking the package out, fiddled around with it inside her bag. She loved how the package felt and she'd love it even more when she'd go home and unwrap it.

Her eyes rolled yet again at his antics and Michelle sniggered.
"You are welcome, my dear sir." For once she was playing along.

She laughed when Aaron told her why he was at school on the horrendous day. Honestly, he was right, she would slam the door in his face. Not before sicing Kristian on him, however.
"Smart boy," she teased, her eyes looking at him like it was a different story. Michelle took her hand out of the bag when Aaron asked about her presence in the love filled hallways of the highschool.

"Don't tell anyone because they'll think I'm a freak," she whispered, not that she cared anyway. "I only come here to watch the lovesick lovebirds foolishly foolhardily fall head over heels in love. I might write a romance novel one day, and I need to be prepared." Because that's what it's all about - being prepared.
Back to top Go down
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Wearing:
"Really? Corniest place I've seen it, maybe it's because this is a rich school..." He ponders but didn't truly hold that much weight to it. As far as he was concerned, February 14th was a day where some people got particularly desperate. When she pointed out his less than perfect job he mocked insult. "It wasn't fair, that bow is really small. Besides I'm a fighter not a shooter." He insists with a self assured smile. He never claimed archery was his forte, now give him one of those strength testing punching bags and he'll win every time.

Except they won't have that, to much testosterone. So he at least smirked at her little promise to the toy. It was cute.

"Well whatever you say Miss Thang." He rolls, handing over the weapon and leaning back to watch her moves. After she missed he didn't say anything but he was quite obvious about his staring even though she was making quite a point not to even glance his way.

"Hey, I didn't say anything." Dreck chuckles, putting his hands up in light defense. The booth manager was on his own, weren't they supposed to keep the same emotions no matter who was playing. Just goes to show, teenagers lack seriousness.

Taking his position once more he watched as she seemed as though she was on a mission.

Three...Two...One...

She made contact. He clapped a bit, draping his arm around her once more to lead her away. "Let's go play something that won't make us feel like a loser huh?" He chuckles looking around. "Does anything catch you eye?"
Back to top Go down
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 am

Thoughts: "This is pointless..."
wearing:
Kasha pranced through the halls with her usual flare. She has a very distict way of walking. It's a mix between 'I don't give no fucks' and 'stare to long and see what happens'.

Plus her mood of course and each of her steps at the moment made a very clear statement. This is so boring. Why even have school if there isn't going to be classes? Just have the stupid thing somewhere else and let those who just think of February 14th as another day sleep.

Just as she was thinking that she needed some relieve, she spotted a basically white head of hair scoop down to swipe some candy. Rolling her eyes she cocked herself up and strolled over, sliding next to her.

"Gonna take cheap chocolates all day or do you want to get out of this circle of cheesiness and do something interesting?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP]Labeled
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Roleplay :: Semi Roleplay-
Jump to: