Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RP]Labeled

Go down 
+12
Eloquence
MikuruChan
Sidika
Silk
friqhten
Esoteric
demee01
Crumpet
Khaleesi
Defy The Despair
crazylette6
Regal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
crazylette6

crazylette6

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wearing:
After a few blocks, the sun although still containing the weakness of winter became bothersome so Arun dug through his bag to pull out big, chunky sunglasses. He didn't care if he looked strange wearing them in February, he will take weird over blind any day, hour or minute. Though there is nothing wrong with not having sight, he's just so used to near perfect vision that complete darkness all the time would be nearly impossible to get used to. He would spend his whole life waiting for the switch to be turned back on, or several years at the very least. Something he just rather not deal with.

He eventually rested on a patch of grass in a park a mile or so down the road from the high school and let his dark pools wonder about the scenery. He fell on a kind face of an obvious fashionista that he thinks he has seen around the hallways. Not wanting to be a loner he gets up and walks over to her.

"Hey, you're new to town right? I'm pretty sure I saw you around and just thought I better introduce myself. Tyler Barker though most everybody refers to me as Arun."
He greets with a warm smile, he even ditched the square frames so that she could see that he held no alterior motive.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76[RP]Labeled - Page 17 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Wearing:

Eyree's plush lips turned upwards in a smile, her cerulean eyes flashing with mirth. Finally, she allowed a short bark of laughter to slip out. Placing her hand jauntily on her hip, she surveyed Issy with a bemused, half-hearted criticism. "I'm not sure whether to be amused or concerned that you can imitate your mother's voice so well," she drawled languidly. She slipped silently into the kitchen, pulling through the grocery bags and setting out the items she would need to make the soup. She dropped a small bag of potatoes, carrots, and radishes on the table. She searched through the doors until she found an acceptable knife, twirling it in her hands. "Think your mom is that against you being in her kitchen? Because I could use some help cutting up the vegetables." She set the knife down on the table with the bagged vegetables and instead moved on to the package of white fish still sitting on the kitchen counter. She tied her hair back and washed her hands before breaking into the fish. Her long gold fingers carefully diced the cod, dropping it into the large pot of clear broth.

Her fingers remained busy, but she cast her gaze towards Issiah. "So, now that soccer season is going to be starting up soon, I guess I won't be seeing you as much, huh?" She began. The steady chop of the knife and the sliding of the fish into the broth was very relaxing after a harrowing day at the track and the riotous emotions inside her. Eyree had never really been good with genuine emotion, instead keeping everything under a mask of sarcasm and blithe indifference and humor. So she wasn't entirely sure how to articulate to Issiah just how thankful she was for his putting up with her sudden and unexplainable outburst several weeks back. She wasn't even entirely sure how to approach the issue, her usual control over words suddenly escaping her. Eyree swallowed noisily and decided to turn to lighter topics. "So, this fair that they're making us attend in lieu of classes on Valentine's day... sounds a bit ridiculous, huh? I tried talking to Leigh-Ann about it, but she was staying mostly mum on the issue." She lifted her eyes, searching his earthy eyes and the features of his beautiful face for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Bane-badge_zpsce099443[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[RP]Labeled - Page 17 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Queen wrote:

Good Morning Kingdom Crest!

Date: February 14th

Time: 7:30 A.M.

Weather: 54 degrees

The start of the day has just begun, students should be heading to the Love Fair, all classes have been cancelled. This will give people the perfect time to ask a certain someone to the Sweetheart Dance that is scheduled to begin at 7:00 P.M. tonight.

After the Dance, the Kuolts will be throwing a after party at their parent's luxurious lake house, if you are worth anything, you would be there!

Main Extra Curricular focuses: None

(Posting may commence. Remember 1-2 paragraphs)
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

PostSubject: Piper's Intro   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Wearing:
Spoiler:

A light filled the darkness in Piper's room. Although it was morning, it wasn't the sun peeking in to say hello. On the contrary, it was her computer's screen lighting up to show that along with Piper, it was waking up. The dirty blonde's eyes squinted shut even more to try and block the light out, but alas her efforts were futile as she arose from her soft bed. Fighting the stiff muscles in her body, she began the process of getting ready.

~~~~

Soft pale skin filled nude wedges as the heels made their way down the hallway. A rose scent followed where the female moved, making heads turn her way. Yes, this was the first day Piper was attending this school. She picked an outfit that wasn't just appropriate for her first day of school, but also the holiday she arrived on: Valentine's day. Piper couldn't have planned her arrival better herself. The classes of the day were cancelled, and on top of that there was a dance. Piper could feel the tension in the air of those who were going and didn't have a date, and the couples who were nervous about going together. A chuckle escaped her small body while she looked inside the contents of her new locker. She began to pull things from the box she brought along to move into the metal cabinet.

But her sky blue eyes still scanned the hallway, looking not only for potential friends, but for the mysterious looking male that approached her before. Piper had lost her opportunity to introduce herself back because of her hasty exit, but she was clinging onto the hope that maybe--just maybe--fate would be nice to her and their paths would cross again.

Last edited by Keiipuu on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Wearing:
Luna groans as her little brother comes in to wake her up for school. Claiming something about being late. "I thought there weren't any classes today." She moans, burying herself deeper into the cozy, mismatched blankets. She didn't care all that much about it looking pretty, as long as she could pass out it was all good. "Yes but that doesn't mean that it's not important." Arun urges, trying to pull her out. They fought like that for awhile more before she finally agreed to go.

She pulled a spaggetti strap that was several sizes to small and exposed her midriff and the side of her bra before slapping an equally revealing vest over it. Ripped skinny jeans with some half thought out accessories finished the look off as she brushed her teeth and poofed out her hair. It's difficult to make thrown together look planned out but she managed. She even ended the red streak just in time for love day. That holiday never made much sense to her, it's in the middle of flu session. If you want to be romantic than do it, don't wait until society tells you that it's a must. But she supposed that people were cowards like that and had to do what everyone else does so that they don't seem weird. It's all so stupid, really. But none of that mattered cause right now she needed something that was caffeinated.

Not due to with drawl, those were almost completely done but since it's been a month she's doubting that will be a story. Good thing to, she's sick of this whole sober thing. It's all so boring, good thing that she will be able to retox at the party tonight. One decent thing about this "holiday". When they finally reached the school, the fair was about to begin and the siblings split up.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Wearing:
Spoiler:

Harley groaned in frustration as she pulled the straightener through her stubborn hair once more. She had woken up a whole hour early to achieve the look of straight, glossy hair. Her right side had been easily tamed, but her left was proving to be more difficult. With one final pull, the last section of hair became straight. Harley grinned like an idiot at her reflection. She saved straightening her hair for special occasions, and what occasion was more special than Valentine's Day? Her belly was filled with butterflies at the thought of Jessi asking her to the dance.

"Why, of course I'll go to the dance with you! Did you need to ask?" she said to her reflection in the mirror. Harley blushed, then looked deeply at her reflection. She then changed her voice to a deeper tone and said, "Harley, I have such strong feelings for you. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

Her cheeks became so red that she had to place her hands on her face to calm down. She knew that she was acting like a silly, obsessed school girl. But she didn't have any room to care. Still, she nervously scanned her bedroom to make sure no one had overheard her. Harley put on a catchy pop song and hummed along as she got ready.

She was tempting fate to ruin her good mood.

~~~~

Because of the amount of skin Harley showed at the last party, she went with a more formal attire today. She met the eyes of every student with her head raised to show that the Burner's article was behind her now. Let somebody call me a slut to my face. I dare them.

But it seemed that the attention of the student's were elsewhere today. A certain atmosphere lingered in the hallways that made Harley feel anxious. It was just one of the conditions that came along with Valentine's Day. Harley gripped her own backpack anxiously. It had the gift that she had bought for Jessi inside of it. But Harley couldn't decide if she should wait until later to give it to her, or now to just get it over with.

The surfer's throat suddenly became dry as she made her way over to Jessi's locker, her decision still wavering.

Back to top Go down
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:36 am

Wearing:
Dreck was not sweating in the slightest about the day. He was taking his usual way to school, the only difference being he made time to drive. He wants to smell good if he was going to have a lot of people at close proximity. Hopefully thought his favorite little red head will ward some of the attackers off. He just hasn't been in the mood to juggle a bunch of females lately. Maybe he was growing out of the whole player thing...Or it could also be that practically every person in this school is brain dead or something. Teenagers. He could just be through with teenagers.

Sadly, he still has to deal with them for two more years. Ugh. He reavaluates just dropping out and being a pro fighter once more before his brain reminds him that it's hardly a plan at all. Becoming pro in MMA as a carreer is equivalent too saying that you're going to win the jackpot once as a job. Hardly resonable.

After he walked in and explored a bit, several people greeted him and a few even asked to go on the farris wheel or a dance. He avoided answering until he say the back of Deliliah's head. Sneaking behind her, he pulled out his present and fastened it on her neck before resting his arms around her waist.

"Sorry ladies, my attention for the day is already filled."

He states with a grin and adding a peck of the ginger's cheek for effect. He stayed in that position for awhile. Either she made him let go or a few minutes went by, whichever came first. Than he chuckled at the thought that he never really asked her.

"I hope your okay with being my date today or else I just made a complete ass of myself." He clucks, pointing to the glass pendant and the retreating forms as he scratches the back of his head. That was a fairly cheeky move he just played, one that even officially taken guys wouldn't pull. Hey, call him bold but he strongly believes in going big or going home. If a statements not made on something like this, than why even try?

He grinned from across her. His outward confidence not glitching in the slightest. She couldn't possibly say no to this face...Right?
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Bane-badge_zpsce099443[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110[RP]Labeled - Page 17 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wearing:

Brows furrowed and a body shifted between the thick masses of covers. A hand shot out from the warmth of the sheets only to pull a pillow underneath into the comforting abyss. With a huff, the pillow pressed downward onto masses of curls only to finally make contact with a set of ears that seemed to be drowning out the most peculiar…and annoying sound. The ebony beauty wasn’t accustomed to this…luxury. She was used to having her shoulder lightly shook before hearing the soft voice of a loving woman in her ear, telling her that the moon had went into hiding and now the sun was out to play. She missed the covers being gently pushed down from her body and her bed dipping just in front of her as the woman stroked her hair back to tell her that the day can’t begin without her. What she wouldn’t give to have the soothing voice coaxing her.

Instead, she had the intense sound of an alarm clock that blared to life with each second that passed by and it refused to stop until action was taken, and it was indeed taken. The same hand that shot out to take hold of the pillow that was happily tucked away in the threshold of sheets, reached out and grasped the pestering clock who had met its fate against the adjacent wall. With a satisfied huff that things had went her way, Jessica flipped the covers back and let her bare body be exposed to the chilling air of the morning. Teeth shattered and goose bumps prickled against her flesh as the cool air set in to remind her that it wasn’t going to be one of those sunny days and warm days she had hoped for.

After she had showered, Jessica took her sweet time getting ready. Even though she was not a morning person she had set her alarm to five o’clock in the morning so that she would have ample amount of time to get ready for the day. This was out of character for her, since there was nothing she cared less about than Kingdom Crest but today….today was special and as she sat at her vanity blow drying her damp curls, her eyes shifted over to the picture that set on the left side in a silver frame. A smile couldn’t help but form cross her tender lips as she took in every detail like she did every morning. It wasn’t taken that long ago; in fact it was taken the day that Jessica decided to splurge and taken Harley on a little shopping spree. On their way back they stopped for ice cream and for some odd reason that led to picture taking where both of the girls were feeding the other their ice cream. The blonde kept her eyes opened and there Jessica see an unwavering affection while her eyes remained closed in the picture, though the rise of her cheek bones insinuated that she had been smiling—beaming even. It was that picture alone that stopped her from packing up her bags and moving back across the state, the adoring affection that was nestled into those sea green was the only thing keeping the musical prodigy one step back from making life threatening choices.

When Jessica pulled up in the student parking lot, she couldn’t help but snicker at the sight of the “fairgrounds”, or so they called it. The staff didn’t do a bad job putting the equipment together and the students who had pitched (certainly not Jessi) had captured the “holiday” quite well…too well. The pastel colors that decorated the once football was no doubt constructed by a group of Valentine’s Day loving females….and maybe even a few males, how could Jessica know about something she didn’t care for?  Slipping out of her car and making her way into the building, she gave a few head nods here and there and even stopped to talk to a few people, this contained some of her one night stands who bombarded her with gifts of chocolates and cards and to her surprise a pair of panties (she would have to burn those). By the time she reached her locker, she had more than she had brought in and she was thankful that they didn’t have any classes today, which gave her extra room to cram the lovey dovey heart shaped chocolate boxes into her locker. With a forceful bang, Jessica’s locker shut just in time to see the one person that wasn’t a waste of time to speak to. With her signature smirk on her face, Jessica leaned her right side against her locker and kept her arms folded underneath her breasts as she watched the athletic blonde make her way towards her. What would have been a mean thing to do to Harley was to ignore her and walk away but even Jessica wasn’t that cold-hearted, not towards the only bubbly person she could actually stand being around. Instead she flashed her dazzling smile and gave her a look over before nodding her head at her outfit.

“Cute. Trying to impress your Valentine’s?” Jessica said in a teasing manner once Harley was close enough to hear her.
Back to top Go down
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110
[RP]Labeled - Page 17 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:45 am

Wearing:

Delilah's eyes slowly opened to see a soft ball of fur perched on her stomach. Whiskers was purring deeply and Delilah could feel some of the vibrations through her sheer pajamas. She placed a hand on the sleeping feline and carefully lifted him off her and onto the bed.

She hopped out of bed and straight into the shower, she had overslept and didn't want to get to school late. There were no classes today but she wanted to get to the fair early, she hadn't been to a fair before, she only saw them in movies and television shows or read about them in books. She took a quick shower and put on a simple outfit before grabbing a snack and heading out the door, en route to Kingdom Crest.

Delilah was wandering around the halls of Kingdom Crest, looking for her friends but to no avail. There were other students but none of them were familiar faces. It is still early after all.. she assured herself when she couldn't find anyone she knew. As she stood still, pondering her next move, she was taken by surprise when someone placed something around her neck and their arms around her waist. "Excuse-" she started until she realised the arms belonged to Dreck.

"Took you long enough!" she joked as she playfully punched him in the arm when she released herself from his grip.

"You're lucky you're cute." she winked.

She was relieved that Dreck asked her out, especially as she wasn't too familiar with fairs or Valentine's Day for that matter. She would've asked him herself but her shyness got in the way, as well as the warning given to her from the Burner. She felt stupid for listening to the Burner, especially as she was one of their victims but even Dreck called himself a heart breaker.

"I love it," she commented on the gift he got her. "Too bad I didn't get you anything. Now what should we do first?"

Last edited by TwistedRose on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://llamasandpajamas.tumblr.com
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:43 am

Wearing:
Spoiler:

“Remember Abuela will be picking you up, okay?”
The teenager father asked, or rather stated to his three year old son while he was knelt down in front of him to zip up the coat only to have his son try to unzip it the moment he stood up. A sigh escaped his lips and instead of leaning back down to fix the mistake his son made, Issiah simply scooped his son up and closed the back door that he had left ajar after taking his son up.

“And no misbehaving in daycare, alright? I know it’s your first day here so try to make some friends.”
His words rolled off of his tongue in fluent Spanish so that the parents around him couldn’t understand what exactly he was saying to his son, for some reason Issiah didn’t like to have anyone to pry into his conversations, even if they were just simply ones with his son.

“Yes, papa!” Adrian answered in a rather enthusiastic voice, his large cinnamon shaded orbs danced across the new faces of children that he had never came in contact with before. This was a first time experience for little Adrian and his excitement was apparent from the way he squirmed in his father’s arms, a silent beg being issued to be let down so that he could run ahead and play with the other children. But it was Issiah who refused to acknowledge his son’s advances for the simple fact, he didn’t share the same excitement to leaving his son in a stranger’s custody.

=      =          =

Deft fingers pressed the down button on the cheap tracfone to read a message that was recently sent to the side phone. As dark amber orbs scanned the text, Issiah’s pocket began to vibrate, alerting him that someone in his day to day life was trying to contact him. Holding down the red phone that symbolized power on the small phone, he watched as the phone lost life and with that he leaned over and placed it into his glove compartment. Hitting the unlock button to his truck, Issiah stepped out into the cold, letting the air tickle the tip of his nose. He was happy that he dressed appropriately but he knew by the end of the day the weather would heat up and the jacket he wore would have no need. With the thought of clothing on his mind, he reached up and took the fitted cap from his head and tossed it into the passenger side before slamming his door and walking from the parking lot of Kingdom Crest to the entrance with his hands deep into his pockets and his walk intentionally slow.

He was in no rush to get inside the building not after her looked around and didn’t see the familiar jeep of his favorite violet haired gymnast. Just the thought of Eyree brought a slight tug at the corner of his lips. A vivid picture of her standing in his kitchen cutting up the fresh ingredients while bringing up the upcoming fair popped into his mind. He could still see her intense sapphire orbs staring up at him, waiting from some type of reaction and he had granted her one of a wide smile and simply stated.

“Yeah. But I’m more interested about the dance. We should go together.”

Issiah chuckled just as he opened the door to the school as he remembered the look she gave him. Bewilderment and absolute surprise occupied her eyes at his question and even now as Issiah made his way to his locker, he wondered if she thought he was pulling one of his jokes again. Hopefully she didn’t think that…a sigh left his lungs as he walked by Jessica and Harley, not wanting to interrupt whatever the two had going on (and word on the street was that there was a lot going on) he simply gave the blonde a friendly clap on the shoulder and a head nod to Jessica to which she returned with her own. Finally arriving to his locker, he entered his combination code and opened the metal door so that he could at least shake off his jacket and place it inside.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Heart on his Sleeve   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Wearing:
Spoiler:

A screeching noise could be heard throughout the school parking lot as Joe pulled in on his infamous skateboard. He was wearing his usual, carefree style that didn't attract as many girls when compared to the fresh button-downs he saw other guys wearing. But Joe didn't really care--which he made obvious from his hair flip when he jumped off the skateboard and walked into the school's hallway.

Because he was heavily bullied, Joe relied on his locker to hold everything; he didn't dare leave his possessions in a place where other's could vandalize them. So he stuffed his skateboard into the small space in his locker, making sure to not damage the small black gift bag that made his heart pump faster.

Each morning Joe would wake up and 'X' off the date on his calender, feeling his nerves heighten each time the 'X' got closer to the fourteenth. It was Valentine's day, and Joe had planned out everything to put his heart on his sleeve. The time had come for him to confess to Sage how he felt. He was sick of coming in second place to Sam.

Ugh. Sam. Joe thought as he felt his own insides turn with distaste.

It had been bluntly obvious how Sage and Sam had gotten closer ever since they got their matching tattoos. Joe felt like he should just give up on her already.

But then he remembered all the small things he had come to like about her. How her eyes took on a strange intensity when she was mixing chemicals, how her monotone voice slightly pitched when she was feeling emotion...things that squeezed Joe's heart in ways that Sage would never understand. Unless, of course, he told her. Which is why he decided to just tell her how he felt and then deal with the outcome.

He wanted to get her a present that showed Sage that he cared about her and noticed things. He didn't want to give her a Valentine's present that could be mistaken for anything other than affection. But, because of Valentine tradition, he did cave in and buy her a necklace. It was from a small, quaint shop that held many different sorts of things. The necklace had caught his attention from the window and he immediately thought of the charcoal irises reflecting inside the gems. It had even come with a matching pair of earrings. The store owner had wrapped it inside a small, black bag with silver glitter dazzled on it.

Sage's present:

Spoiler:

Hoping that Joe had arrived to school earlier than Sam, he gently grabbed the bag and walked in the direction of the science wing, hoping that that was where Sage was.
Back to top Go down
Oreo

Oreo

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Cici-badge_zps6be89e70[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Rae-la_zpsd8970390
[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Wearing:
Spoiler:
Taking his first step inside the school building made him feel like the new kid all over again. Except he wasn't awkwardly social with the big case of diarrhea who's been shaking up by the elevator sudden fast drop sensation that gave him an odd hard on.
Lifting his gaze, some of the light glared on his glasses that made him turned his head to deflect some of the light. He took his time getting to know the place even as he was making his way up the stairs nearing the main office. He wanted a tour of the place before he actually start school the next day. Jay was the sort of man to be prepared so he wouldn't have to stop and asked busy chatter of the mill students who can fly off the handle by their mouth alone at 50 miles per hour. Which is ridicules. No offense, but they barely take a breath before another paragraph is thrown out there. When he stepped into the office he put on the charm he took the visitor tag and placed it at the bottom of his shirt, the chain at his waist clang softly from his movement. His black jeans made him appear tall even with his shit kicker boots that were laced up with a silver tip. He is indeed stylish. Grabbing his new schedule he gave a little wink at the lady of the front desk, she's cute why not.
Leaving the office, he was looking at the numbers before making his way to a particular hallway with a set of numbers that were down a roll...he only marked off the one that was on his sheet of paper. And bless the heart of all numbers it lead him to a music room in which he paused to look at their grand piano...
His first day and he was already itching to play his finger over the keys in a caressing manner like he would do with a woman body.
"Nice....does it sound good as it look..."
He murmur to himself...

Last edited by Oreo on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:02 am

Thoughts: "Love is nothing without science.”
Wearing:
Spoiler:

The last time the raven haired female had problems focusing in the Chemistry Lab was when that dreaded Nior moved into her home along with her soft spoken yet outgoing cousin Tiana. Luckily for Sage she placed barriers around the rather large home that kept the cat out—by barriers that simply meant she blocked off her bedroom and the attic that she sealed herself off for numerous hours. With the cat hair flying everywhere else, Sage had no problems making those two rooms her “home”. Of course she was intellectual enough to know that she couldn’t stay in both of those rooms forever, which would explain her recent outings that took place and Kevyns’s house and sometimes Joe’s since her mother would never tell her that she wasn’t allowed over a colleagues house. However even with spending time with her two friends, it never beat the amount of time that she shared with her hacker friend, Sam.

Rumors had begun to stir around in the past few weeks that something more than the mutual knowledge of understanding chemical equations and binary codes happening. Of course, whenever one of the plastic troll dolls (because Barbie is too overrated) insinuated more by asking Sage, she would simply tilt her head to the side and allowed her chocolate tresses to cascade down her shoulder as she bore into their shallow eyes with her own void ones. Usually the empty look would send them away and if they actually stayed long enough the vacant stare would turn to one that caused them to fear their mortality. Though even with her death glares and void expressions, the raven haired female couldn’t simply say she felt nothing for her witty friend, even if she wasn’t quite sure what it was.
Shaking these tedious thoughts from her mind, her chocolate orbs rolled in her sockets as she realized why she was thinking about all of this. Valentine’s Day. The holiday alone made the petite genius cringe in disgust as people announced their feelings to another for one day. Of course she could blame her hatred on the holiday on people finding happiness through love, but she knew the truth.

With that thought in her mind she allowed her dark orbs to cascade down to her lap. There she kept on hand firmly placed on the soft material that made up her rather short dress. The length didn’t bother her, nor did the styling of the dress. No, what bothered tea drinker the most was the simple fact it wasn’t what she wanted to wear. Her original choice was to wear a pair of black shorts with a simple frilly blouse along with her favorite pair of wedges. How close she was to the front door, thinking that her mother had already left for the morning, imagine her surprise when she was called into the kitchen where her mother stood holding a dress bag with a huge grin on her face just like she did every year.

“Wear this instead.” Her mother had told her and without another word, Sage was left alone in the kitchen, the sound of her mother’s heels clicking the only thing listening to her complaints. Now here she sat in the Chemistry Lab unable to focus on any work because of why? Boys and dresses.

I really am getting soft. Stupid holiday. Sage thought to herself as she slid her small frame from the stool and gathered up her materials since she was quite aware there were no classes today so she would have to make the dreaded walk to her locker…where everyone would see her in an outfit that fit her so perfectly yet made her stand out like a sore thumb. Pulling open the lab room door, she poked her head out and allowed her chocolate orbs to look one way…and then another. When she realized that it was still early and many students still hadn’t arrived or perhaps they didn’t even bother to come inside the school since all the affairs were being held outside. Stepping out of the room with a relieved sigh, she closed and locked the door behind her and began her trek down the Science wing, hoping to spot a familiar hair of curls....instead she came in contact with a more familiar head of russet hair and the sight of her friend Joe made a small smile cross her face that she reserved for the ones she deemed worthy. Raising her right arm, she allowed her right hand to give him a friendly wave as she slowed her stops to approach him.

“Hi Joe. You’re here early.” A soft monotone voice drawled out just loud enough for his ears and the surrounding walls to hear.

Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 17 VRYiRNn[RP]Labeled - Page 17 UIbtwMa[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Wearing:
I heard it was Valentine's day, so I decided to go differently.:

"How old are you again?" Michelle asked Kristian, watching him play with the toys he found inside the cereal box. "Who plays with those anymore?" Kristian laughed, pocketing his dinosaurs and taking the bowl of uneaten cereal to the sink. "I play with them. Plus, no one in this place is under fourteen, we've gotta do something with these!" Michelle sighed, rubbed her temple, grabbed her school bag and dropped down from the stool she was seated in. Her outfit was as simple as it could get for the holiday, nothing red, nothing pink, just some of her favorite colors. She never actually celebrated the holiday in recent memory.

Except for when she spent the night with him..

'Whatever..' She thought, 'There's no need to deal with this... Leigh's birthday is today and I need to pick up his gift from the crafting store.' Grabbing the keys, she went outside to the parking lot and breathed in the fresh Valentine's Day air. Normally she wouldn't have stopped to smell the hypothetical roses, but when it was Valentine's Day she just had to. Over the course of her life, Michelle's been devoted to observation. Not by itself, but with a notepad in hand, copying down the movements of everyone her eyes laid on.

She tended to observe strangers rather than acquaintances even..friends, mostly because they'd think of her weird if she watched their every move.

The only reason she observed was because of one thing: writing. If she hasn't experienced something, she'd use other people to get info on what the experience feels like. Then, she'd make her characters go through them.

It wasn't as creepy as people thought it was - mainly because of the motive behind everything. All she wanted was information for her stories, not information for her own pleasure.
"Though I do get pleasure from writing.." she muttered to herself

The writer opened the driver door of the car and stuck the keys into the ignition. Revving it up, she closed the door and left the driveway, heading to the crafts shop to pick up Leighton's gift.

----At the craft store----

Sitting down as she waited for her ticket number to be called, Michelle hummed the tone to a new song she'd thought of in the shower. (A rare place for her to come up with songs in, but that's how she worked).

'Yellow flowers in the air, hit it up like you don't care,'

"Ticket 902, please!"

Standing up, Michelle tugged at her blue blazer and walked up to the desk. There wrapped in black gift paper was long rectangular case, containing the perfect gift for the not-always-perfect best friend. "That'll be a hundred, miss! Since you've paid the rest step by step." Michelle nodded and took the case, searching her wallet for the money. There in an envelope were her savings, almost two thousand in total. Taking a hundred dollars from there, Michelle handed it to the cashier.

'Now all I need is to go to school and hand it to him..'

--At school--

Walking in with a huge case would normally cause many people to ask questions. But not with Michelle. In her time here, everyone has realized something about the girl, who was known for only talking to you about things she wanted to talk about.

Hit her up with questions, she'll hit you up with fists.

Strutting down the hallway lugging the gift around was a strenuous task for the gangly built girl, but eventually she reached her destination. There amongst a flurry of women was Leighton Layne, everyone basking in his hot british glory.

Shoving girls and knocking them over with the case until she reached her friend wasn't as hard of a task. However, getting him away from the crowd so she could hand the gift to him privately was.

Dragging him away from the groupies and glaring at anyone who dared to step towards them, Michelle flashed a sarcastic smile over at her musician best friend.

"Nice to know the day isn't about love, but about you," she spoke. Leighton laughed and swung an arm around her shoulders, whispering in her ear. "So do you have it?"

Michelle took the present and shoved it into Leighton's stomach with a push. "Wouldn't forget about it," she whispered back, turning to the girls when she was done.

"He's open for questioning now, girls." She scowled at all of them as she watched them swarm around the 6 foot 2 guitar player. However, Leighton paid little to none attention to them as Michelle looked at his face and saw that he was looking at her. 'Thank you,' he muttered, and she laughed, spinning around and turning the corner, moving towards her locker.

As soon as she got there, Michelle stuffed all of her stuff in the compartment. She wouldn't be needing it - there was no class anyways.

Last edited by Defy The Deranged on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Wearing:

The morning sunlight slipped through the dented blinds in the hacker’s simply decorated room, causing him to groan in protest. Waking up was not a preferable situation for this boy. Man-child. Thing. Except, there was the slightest bit of motivation… Sage. It was Valentine’s Day after all and he had every intention of asking Sage to accompany him to that dance. It made sense. He liked her and she… maybe liked him?

Sage was never easy to read, but maybe that was why he liked her so much. She was a constant a mystery to him, a code this hacker could never crack. Which was odd. Sam was the best damn hacker his age. It was rare for him to consider many things, like codes, to be a challenge. But Sage was not some kind of conquest to him. He genuinely liked her and longed for her company.

He chuckled at that thought.

Longed.

It made him sound desperate. Like some kind of sad sack of a guy in a classic Rom-Com flick. Lol, he thought sardonically. I think not. Sad sacks from Rom-Coms were lame. And Sam would not settle for being lame. Despite being a Guru, he was the self-proclaimed shit. Undisputed of course.

Ruffling his dark, curly hair, Sam proceeded to get ready for an undoubtedly awesome day that would surely unfold. He had a little plan up his sleeves for asking Sage. By their genius standards, it was pretty simple. Sam liked simple and he was sure Sage preferred simple, too. Nothing cheesy and impractical, just something that was so very them. And it was all contained on a flash drive he had thrown into his backpack. This was going to be good. Very good.

Sam made his merry way toward his chemistry class with a characteristic grin spread across his devastatingly handsome features. Yes, devastatingly handsome. Don’t mock him. He was a stud. Confidence oozed out of his every pore and he entered the class only to find Joe approaching Sage.

Great, he thought scornfully. Professions of undying love and devotion. Perfect.

Was he too late, now ?

With a roll of his eyes, he approached the two and slung a lanky arm over Sage’s shoulders. “Hello, Sage, my knight in shining armor.” He planted an impish kiss on the top of her head and leaned into her, finally deciding to acknowledge Joe with feigned exuberance, his arm still slung over Sage’s shoulder. “Whaddya know, Joe! How are you this fine morning, J-Brooky Boy?”

Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 17 VRYiRNn[RP]Labeled - Page 17 UIbtwMa[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Wearing:
I really don't care about the 14th:

'He ran her hands up and down her back as she arched in total pain lol.. His ugly chest collided with hers in a fusion of smoothies frm da mawl. Then...slowly he made his way to her ear, leaving a trail of dragons in his wake. As soon as he reached her hearing boat, he whispered, "i h8 u'

Sitting at the computer in a pretzel like shape (or as close as she could get to the real thing) sat Kevyn Black. She would have been at school already, but since Freyjakiu managed to find out the code to her laptop (which wasn't hard to guess, since it was pokeypokeymonmon) and edited up her fanfiction, things were not as normal as they would be.

"MOOOOOM! FREY EDITED MY FANFICTION!" Was what she would've said. But since her parents were away on 'business,' which Kevyn deduced was an excuse to get away from the two feuding teens, Kevyn had to deal with Freyjakiu all by herself. But since classes weren't going on, she could show up whenever she wanted, couldn't she?

'No... I can't..' she muttered in her head, explanations why following it.

Standing up, Kevyn rushed over to her dresser and pulled out all the things that would make up an outfit. A tee, some shorts, and of course undergarments. Throwing them on the bed, she picked out her shoes; brand new Chucks. A heart on them, since it was Valentine's Day.

Grabbing the articles and heading to the shower, Kevyn took out all the body washes and rags she'd need. It would be quick, but she would smell good.

--Five minutes of washing later-

Coming out of the bathroom all freshened up, Kevyn grabbed her black messenger bag and headed outside. There in the lot was the new car her parents had rented for them, just in case they didn't want to drive together. It was the one she wanted..straight out of the Ben 10 movie.

A 2009 Dodge Challenger painted all green with two black stripes. A decoration was added in front, as a symbol of the fact that Kevyn ruled the fandom world and would blow you up if you stood in her way.

Unlocking the car door, she opened it up, sat inside and revved up the engine. Closing the car door shut, Kevyn placed the keys in the ignition and turned. It wouldn't be ten minutes before she reached school.

--At school--

Kevyn parked in the spot closest to the entrance as possible. Many people parked further (to avoid the inevitable drag known as school). Getting out of the car, the redhead looked at all the people in the parking lot. Many guys (whom she knew were popular) had received love letters and showers of affection. Same for the very popular girls. Kevyn was not popular, even if people knew her, but she was just known for her nerdy complexion, not for her looks like Leigh Ann was.

Walking inside was a nightmare.

Practically everyone had some sort of gift or present to give to one another. Along with that, everywhere she went there was the loud screams of:
'OMG! BLAH-BLAH JUST INVITED ME TO THE DANCE!' And so on, so forth.

The entire school was practically buzzing like bees about the dance, and although she would never admit it, Kevyn was too. Only for one reason: she was wearing a dress. At the mall she found the perfect one that both represented her personality and flaunted her figure. If only she had makeup..then she'd really look gorgeous.

She wouldn't even think about asking for Frey's. First off, the punk would never go for it. Second off, Frey's makeup consisted of black eyeliner, black mascara, black lipstick, and or the occasional chapstick. They were almost always the same color: charcoal.

Trying to escape the hallway of impending doom, Kevyn decided to go to a spot where there weren't much people and practically no noise. The Chem Lab was good, but Sage and Sam would probably be there.

Maybe even..Joe. The name set her heart a flutter and make her stomach move around. Shaking her head, Kevyn set her mind on what was really important: getting out of the hallway.

The last straw was when she was shoved by either an eager freshman or some really short senior. Hoisting her bag up as far as she could as she closed her eyes, Kevyn sprinted through the halls, elbowing everyone in her way. It wasn't until she opened her eyes that she found the music room: her sanctuary. Clutching her bag to her chest, the redhead moved up closer to the room and heard barely any noises. Sighing and thanking the one above her, Kevyn opened the door and closed it shut quickly, as if she was afraid anything or anyonewould follow her.

However, someone was in the room already.

A male stood inside the only place she was able to get away from everyone talking about that dreaded dance. And that was the last thing she wanted. Hoping that he wouldn't notice her, Kevyn shot over to a seat and pulled out her DS once she sat down. Maybe if he sees she's busy, he'd leave..

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Oreo

Oreo

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Cici-badge_zps6be89e70[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1c[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Rae-la_zpsd8970390

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:54 pm

He stood beside the black grand piano his finger slightly push down on the key to produce a sound, he took a seat and was just about to play when he notice a figure move pass him....He blinked slowly watching her...but it doesn't seem she was bothered considering she pulled out a DS....A gamer is she....he even took notice the shoes she wore had some sort of red shape heart on it...
Now that he thinking about it....it was Valentine day wasn't it....that could explain a few things....the dance he kept hearing through his walk around the classroom, the smell of chocolate, and the red shape heart plastered all over the wall. It would explain a few things if not all of it.... He on the other hand couldn't believe he forgotten all about it...

In terms he began to improvise to play Luv Letter, his hand began to move, one key than a set of multiple, he closed his eyes, knowing this one by heart.
The sound that was in his head was slightly different, but it didn't make the piano sound less than beautiful. He shifted his feet, to make a slight different sound.
What do you know, the piano was finely tuned he might add.
A smile was now on his lip.
Good....so they took care of their instrument, not many school do that.
The total play was four minutes and thirty three second, considering he was still the new kid and probably an outsider, this was his way of fitting in to his special element. Beside math and chemistry, he was constantly on some sort of instrument singing along with it. That reminded him, he had a few love letters doesn't he.....but this song didn't need lyrics...the music spoke for itself....but sadly he didn't have a woman in his mind to picture that outcome of whom he loved....well...that would be a lie...he did loved one....but it gotten so bad for her that she left him...she couldn't handle the pressure of going out with him. It was most likely his fault considering he couldn't protect her around the clock. Even as the last key rang out he pulled his finger back and released the foot key. He was satisfied for the time being as he scoot the bench back and stood up, he merely walked around it gazing at the piano for a little while longer.
"I'm surprised you're not among your peers."
He called out, before leaving her to her peace. In his mind he had been there first, so he would not have leave just because she sat there. Only when he felt like he was done would he ever leave. And since he got to play he no longer have the reason to linger around the room or the school.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76[RP]Labeled - Page 17 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Wearing:

Her five o'clock alarm found her stretched against the wall, her dainty toes pointed at the ceiling, her arms beginning to tremble just slightly after the effort of holding her body aloft upside down against the wall for so long. Many years ago, amid the flurry of travelling trans-nationally, Eyree had been told that the evil inside the body exits through the head. She couldn't recall where exactly they had been stationed or who had told her that; but standing against the wall with her head towards the floor, her chest rising and falling in rhythmic, easy breathing, certainly did give her body a sense of lightness and cleanliness that she found pleasant. Very slowly, she kicked away from the wall, placing her feet firmly on the ground and slowly (so as to allow the blood that had rushed to her head time to adjust properly) extended the rest of her body, grinning with a sense of light-headed satisfaction. A sharp slap silenced her alarm clock and Eyree began moving about her empty house, readying herself for yet another morning of school.

She had stayed up later the night before, thoroughly bleaching her dark auburn roots and liberally applying a fresh coat of bright purple hair dye. Eyree had always been skeptical and cynical of Valentine's day and school events that subsequently coincided with the sticky sweet holiday. It seemed tedious and impractical to stuff an entire year's worth of repressed feelings, dewy admiration, and passionate romance into an entire day; but the people of Kingdom Crest seemed enthralled with the idea. The air today would be riddled with hormones and and Eyree was not looking forward to the "love-struck" girls and the boys sweating over how to ask that one girl to the dance and all manner of Valentine's Day shakes, one bit. Her ever-present smirk deepened into a brief flash of a smile as she recalled the scene earlier in the week. She would be lying if she said Issiah's quick and offhand proposal hadn't caught her by surprise. She had come to learn that people rarely ever said what they were really thinking or feeling and usually required a bit of coaxing and prodding to finally get at the heart of it. Issiah, with those brilliant amber eyes, had simply come right out and said it and Eyree had to make sure not to accidentally slice off a finger as she cut up the food. His attitude towards it all was refreshing and found her admiration for her dreaded friend growing even more.

At a prompt 6:35, her teeth had been brushed, body sprayed down with rosemary scented water, and dressed in another neutral colored outfit (as much as she loved color in her hair, there was a stunning lack of it in her limited wardrobe). She fussed briefly in the kitchen, brewing a mug of strong black coffee and hurriedly tossing down a bowl of cereal as she put the finishing touches on her homework that, thanks to the fair, wouldn't be due until next week (she had sent fervent thank-you texts to Leigh-Ann for this). Her metallic SUV rolled fluidly into her spot promptly at 7:05, just as it did every morning, and Eyree wasted no time marching into the school. She was almost immediately bombarded by people handing out little valentines, little squares of chocolate candy that she wouldn't eat stuck together against bright little scraps of paper with some cheesy, insincere little sentiment written on it. She thanked her gifters with a lopsided smirk and a smile, continuing her little dance through the crowds of people. She didn't quite understand how she got so many little valentines every year, when every year she gave out nothing. It was humorous and amusing (and maybe even a little touching), but silly and frivolous nonetheless.

She unloaded her homework into her locker, shoving the camouflage messenger bag in along with the stack of paper and books for good measure. Today was the fair, and Eyree was intent on enjoying it. A jaunty little smirk crossed her lips, and she tossed her long, glossy violet hair over her shoulder, straightening her leather jacket, making sure she looked en pointe. She wove through the hallways in search of familiar dark hair and lean frame, finding him standing at his locker. She came up beside him, leaning casually back against the metal and grinning. "So, I was thinking about your offer.... and I think we should go." she said with a grin, white teeth flashing between her pale pink lips. She crossed her ankles and waited for his reply, desperately hoping that her usual sarcastic tone had sounded more sincere.

Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Wearing:
I really don't care about the 14th:

He played piano. Wickedly wicked. Although he shouldn't have known since she used the Ds to obscure her face from view, Kevyn was watching his every move. She nearly used the DS's camera as some means of seeing things without being seen. Listening how the sounds of the music flow from his hands to the keys and out the piano, Kevyn felt an immense surge of happiness (or was it something else, her feelings were so confused after the piece) hearing the song.

Adjusting her behind in her seat as the flow of the music continued, Kevyn watched as her character jumped over the evil alive mushrooms and saved the princess. It wasn't until he music ended that she started paying attention to the world outside of the game (other than the music, of course).

The male spoke to her, a simple sentence, and left. Putting her DS away as the door shut behind him, Kevyn sighed in relief.
"Well that takes care of that problem," she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Oreo

Oreo

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:08 am

Having leaving the music room, he wander here and a little bit there glancing at the walls and numbers.....Jay is basically mapping the school walls and corner inside his mind making a floor plan map of the school. It was not perfect, but it was something to go by.
In truth, Jay honestly don't see the reason to stay much longer, there wasn't a face among his peers he knew. Now doesn't that make him sound more and more of an outcast loner type by the second. He mentally frown at the thought he was having now of all times, he was no where near that level to be wanting to fit in and be 'it'. God knows Elementary school was plenty of self torture than middle school....
Shifting his attention he paused when he saw the word Chemistry....The love for forensic and mixture of chemicals was enough to draw him into a pause and step inside the door. Of course....he was not disappointed when he looked inside there were quite a few people here as well. Rather they were intelligent that separate them from the apes or they came here for the convenience of it all. He was quick to scan the room for their lab equipment and the cabinet that contains chemicals behind locked glass cabinet and some behind metal...which is good unless one breaks it. Beside his love for Chemistry he liked his computer, maybe they had one on this floor....He did not have it on his schedule, but it was nice to know where it is that contain books along with it.
He stepped out wondering just where the library was and then and only then would he call it quits for the day. The cafeteria he can just trail someone if he doesn't bring his own bento.
'It's....getting crowded....'
He thought as he maneuver through some people to avoid getting run into, sure he caught a few eyes, but he was just pulling away from the Chemistry room to head straight forward East.
Back to top Go down
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Simmer-badge-1[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92[RP]Labeled - Page 17 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Wearing:

Aaron overslept again, his sleeping pattern hadn't gone back to normal ever since he came back from France a few days ago, but luckily he didn't have to rush to school since it was Valentine's Day and all classes were cancelled due to the school's annual fair. He yawned and stretched and glanced at the clock on his bedside table, it was just a little after seven. There was also a breakfast tray adjacent to the clock. He usually told Rosemary, their live-in maid, that it was unnecessary to bring him breakfast but this morning he was thankful that she did.

He sat up and placed the tray on his lap. His flat screen's remote was also on the tray. Rosemary knows me so well. he smiled as he turned on the television to catch some sports updates as he scarfed down some eggs, bacon and toast.

He placed the empty tray back on the bedside table and hopped into the shower to go to Kingdom Crest. He still hadn't given Michelle her present and after getting her home late, not on purpose of course, giving it to her will hopefully make her forgive him.

Aaron arrived in the school after making a short stop at the florist to pick up a single yellow rose for Michelle. The florist looked at him perplexed when he said he wanted a yellow rose. "It's Valentine's Day, you do know yellow roses are for friendship, right?" Aaron just rolled his eyes, of course he knew what it meant. His mother made sure of that. "Not everyone's in love on Valentine's day," he simply answered.

The rose was his way of thanking her for tolerating him on a daily basis. Even he knew how frustrating he can be sometimes.

He walked through the hallways of Kingdom Crest searching for his friend when he spotted her near her locker. Saves me a lot of walking around. He thought as he quickly made his way to her, so he wouldn't lose her in the sea of students walking up and down in the halls. "Half of me wasn't expecting you to be here, since you don't really celebrate Valentine's Day," he shrugged.

"Here, got this for you," he said as he gave her the yellow rose.

"And here's your present from France, it doesn't really have anything to do with France nor is it Japanese but like I said, you might still like it anyway." He pulled out a rectangular box that was poking out of his back pocket.

"Sorry for getting you home late by the way," he added.

Michelle's Gift:

Last edited by TwistedRose on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://llamasandpajamas.tumblr.com
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:54 am

wearing:
Arun was up rather early for some reason. His internal clock is starting to wake him up at least five minutes before his alarm goes off, though he doesn't really find that much of a problem. If anything it's a plus. More time in the day for him. Time that is wasted by nearly dragging his sister out of bed. He can't understand how she has less energy now that her addiction has calmed down.

No reason to fret about it though, he accomplished it and they were almost on time for school despite the delay of her lack of waking up and need for a caffeinated beverage. What a waste of money but at least it was a less dangerous drug than what she was cramming into her system just a short while ago. When they entered the room the split up. Luna must have seen someone or something like that but Tyler definitely did. It was that girl from the other day, she looked as though she was searching. Maybe he could help?

Trying not to feel creepy for doing it, he went over to her, raising his hand up in greeting as well as offering a smile. He was glad that he would be able to get to know her. Hopefully, since she seemed like a rather nice person.

"Hey, remember me? We sort of met at the park the other day but you couldn't really stay all that long. I'd like to think it wasn't because I just walked over and began talking to you without ever really seeing you before at the very least."
Back to top Go down
crazylette6

crazylette6

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Wearing:
The sixteen year old chuckled into her ear at that reaction. He found it funny, don't ask him why but he did. At him being cute he just flashed one of his reward winning smiles before answering her first comment. "Well I found you as quick as I could."

He pointed out, draping himself across her shoulder as he began leading the way to where all the festivities were going on. "It's not my fault that you just so happened to arrive before me." He teased as the attention was turned to the glass pendant he picked up for her. Nothing too special and he really tried not to be corny, hence the lack of real flowers and chocolates. He even avoided buying the one shaped like a rose.

He waved off her lack of present with a shrug. "Don't worry about it. There's nothing really official about this and besides, guys only really want one gift on this day and I will not impose it on you." Huh, what an interesting feeling it is to actually mean it when he states that he won't try to get into someone's pants. This is the first time ever he is spending time with a lady with no hidden agenda, that gives a mixure of feelings and questions. He was torn between thinking he has lost his touch and relief that he can stop trying so hard.

"But I am glad you like your present. I guess the cliche color can be pushed aside since it was the only one they had." He grins, as they made it outside.

"How about what ever is closest?" He suggests.

There wan't really all that much activity to do since it's just a fair that was slapped together in a day or two. So they might as well do everything in order. They probably can within the school day. Knowing the people working behind this, the were much more focused on the night than the day. This was just made to be corny. The even somehow put in a tunnel of love.

He smiles and leads her off to the nearest game. A little thing called Cupids Arrow where the point was to shoot as many hearts as possible before time runs out.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Wearing:
Spoiler:

Piper's eyes settled on the familiar face from yesterday. It was almost surprising how fast he approached her, especially since that was exactly what she had wanted. After returning his friendly smile, her eyes traveled down to his outfit. She pulled her bottom lip through her teeth as she silently critiqued it. It suited him perfectly, and made his mysterious aura intensify.

Piper listened to what he said, and her small smile grew. It was adorable to watch him flutter, although if it was just from her presence, she did not know. After clearing her throat, her high pitched voice spoke in a graceful thread.

"Oh, I do remember you from yesterday. I didn't run away because you were creepy, I ran away because I was running late. I'm sorry I gave you that impression. My name is Piper, by the way."

Piper extended her porcelain hand out to his tan skin, hoping to seal their acquaintance with a small handshake.

Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Wearing:
Spoiler:

Harley returned Jessi's smile and offered a small wave as she approached the intimidating female. The blonde's cheeks became a tainted red as she felt Jessica's eyes studying her outfit. It wasn't that Harley cared that much about what people thought of her, she just happened to care about this specific person's opinion. Isn't that what came with liking someone? Not only the need to be around them 24/7, but the need to gain their approval as well?

All in all, it was obvious who wore the pants in this relationship.

Literally, Harley thought as she also eyed the outfit Jessi was wearing. Harley's rose lips pulled up even more when she realized how much the outfit suited the wearer. It seemed to scream, 'I don't care' with a hint of 'touch me and I'll kick your ass'.

"I don't have any Valentine's," Harley responded. "But if I did, their opinion wouldn't matter. I like the festive red pants you have on. They embrace the Holiday perfectly." she said in the same teasing tone that Jessi had used on her.

Harley's heart pounded slightly as she reached behind her and into her backpack. Inside her backpack was a white box that was wrapped in a ribbon that matched Jessi's muscle car color. Harley's hands shook as she pulled the box out and handed it over to the curly haired goddess.

"Er...I saw this and thought of you. I hope you like it." she didn't speak to Jess, but rather to the ground since her blue eyes were pinned down there. Just the thought of looking at Jess's reaction scared Harley into almost bolting for it. She gulped and stood her ground, waiting to hear the reaction rather than see it.

Jess's present:
Spoiler:
[/solor]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Labeled   [RP]Labeled - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP]Labeled
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum