Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

She's a Beautiful Chaos

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

She's a Beautiful Chaos Simmer-badge-1She's a Beautiful Chaos Bane-badge_zpsce099443She's a Beautiful Chaos Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
She's a Beautiful Chaos Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cShe's a Beautiful Chaos Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110She's a Beautiful Chaos YtNp4N6

She's a Beautiful Chaos Empty
PostSubject: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:07 pm

She's a beautiful chaos
A mess of a miracle

Hello there lovelies. I have recently stumbled upon free time and in my free time, I have been able to sit down and think of good roleplay ideas that I would like to act out with someone, or more than one person. Now because of other things and perhaps other roleplays we will have going on, it may take us a day or two, or maybe even three to get a post out, but in the long run we are satisfied with it and it was worth the wait. I'm going to list a few expectations down below so if you don't think you qualify I will kindly ask you not to post.

Table of Contents
♦Introduction
♦Expecations
♦Roleplay Ideas
♦Character Application/Sheets
♦Post away
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Regal

Regal

She's a Beautiful Chaos Simmer-badge-1She's a Beautiful Chaos Bane-badge_zpsce099443She's a Beautiful Chaos Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
She's a Beautiful Chaos Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cShe's a Beautiful Chaos Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110She's a Beautiful Chaos YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Expectations

♦Grammar and Capitalization.
I cannot stress this enough. If you can't even capitalize your words and you honestly don't take time to proof read your posts, then please don't sign up to role-play with me.

♦Length.
Okay let me just get this out there. I don't care if you give me a paragraph, two paragraphs, hell you can write an entire novel for all I care. But don't you dare think that the longer your paragraph is, the better it is. No. I am absolutely content with a paragraph with detail, I actually prefer that over six paragraphs with meaningless ramble.

♦Sense.
Please make sure that your post makes sense. If it takes me ten minutes to decipher half of your post, I will stop replying.

Love for romance.
I'm a sucker for it, darlings and I love a good smut so if you aren't comfortable with that, you need to let me know.

♦Pictures.
I need you to be comfortable with using both human and anime pictures. If the setting seems more realistic, I'm going to ask for real life pictures, if it's more fantasy, then I'm going to opt for anime.

♦Personality.
This is really important. I have to like you. I know that sounds mean but if I don't like you, then I will not like the roleplay. But don't worry, I like majority of everyone.~

♦Open.
I need you to be open to ideas. Maybe you like this one idea and so does another person, are you okay with a threesome? (See what I did there?)

♦Respect.
I will respect you as long as you respect me. It's that simple.

♦Tragedy.
I am not keen on it so please don't suggest a roleplay based on it. I really dislike it.

♦Roles
You need to be comfortable with playing both male and female roles. I personally love playing the female but if I like the roleplay and you enough, I will not hesitate to be the male, because sharing is caring.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Roleplay Ideas

Made it past my expectations? Oh goody, now the fun can start!
Please know that if none of these appeal to you or we have discussed other ideas, I'm still game to roleplaying them.

Immortal Souls
Our characters are not of the human realm, nor are they from the same, however they are the last of their kind. The male is an Immortal who has been alive for centuries because of the power that the female harbors, which is the Eternal soul. The eternal soul is not just a thing, but a sacred jewel that was placed inside of the female the moment she was born. Each Immortal is placed with an Eternal, so that the Immortal can live. However Immortals started dying out because the Eternals began to disappear. No one knows where they disappeared to or why this tragedy occurred. The Immortal, is now living in the present day and has been searching for years to find an Eternal because his time is running out, his body may still be there, but his soul is rapidly fading. He happens to find her (we can work out how and when. Maybe he's a powerful business man, or maybe he is part of organized crime, maybe he's a politician, I dunno we will figure that all out). Now Immortals and Eternal know when it's one another, for the Eternal sacred jewel begins to glow from wherever it was placed in the body and the Immortal feels a sharp pain in that area on their body.
So, he of course captures her, because he's a powerful man and all female Eternals are fragile beings and if they were to kill an Immortal themselves, they would surely die. (Hint Hint) And once he captures her, she is forced to stay there with him. Rules are laid out, and even keeps her locked away at first...but as time develops, the two become fond of each other...
- - -
Genre: Fantasy and Romance
Roleplaying this ideas with: Eloquence,
Pictures to be used: Anime.

The Wife, Maid, and Him.
Now this idea requires three participants, or it won’t be that much fun! A young woman who has fallen on hard times has just received a job working in one of the wealthiest homes in all of New York to a married couple whose relationship is strained because of the age old quote “money can’t buy happiness”. Because of her open minded personality and caring nature, both the wife and husband take a liking to the maid and offer her to live inside their residence in one of the many but vacant rooms. One late evening, the maid discovers a shocking secret about the wife (it can be anything, an affair, she’s hiring someone to kill her husband, maybe she’s sleeping with a woman, maybe she’s married to someone else, this is up to whoever plays the role) and is blackmailed to keep her mouth closed. Wanting to give the wife a taste of her own medicine, the maid begins to make advances at the husband, and what starts off as a one night stand blossoms into a full bloom affair where the husband will have to eventually choose between the wife or the maid, before the two women take each other out.
- - -
Genre: Drama and Romance
Roleplaying this ideas with :
Pictures to be used: Real ones.

Married to the Mafia
This one is pretty simple but it’s an idea I absolutely love and hopefully someone else will too. A young Italian woman has just set foot on American soil for the first time. She was promised to have a good life, wearing the best clothes and sipping the most expensive wine if she would break away from her native land and move to the great big city of New York with her young cousin. Little did she know, she was promised nothing but a lie. New York is nothing what she was told, it’s a cold and dirty place where she is stuck working a 9-5 job as a waitress at a run-down but cozy diner. After being in the city for almost a year, she has caught the eye of a very powerful man who comes to the restaurant every Tuesday at the same time and orders the same thing. One Tuesday evening, he requests that she sits down with him and have a cup of coffee, and from there, their relationship begins. He begins to wine and dine our Italian beauty, buying her things she couldn’t afford on her own, including a new apartment. Things are going well for the new couple and soon they are married. It is then that things begin to change and soon our young beauty finds her tossed into a life of corruption, sin, and loyalties.
- - -
Genre: Drama, Romance, Violence
Roleplay this idea with:
Pictures to be used: Real life ones.
Note: I want this roleplay to be rather…gritty? I suppose someone who is okay with violent scenes and slightly abusive actions. If not, we can always fade to black, I don’t mind that all. Also I would like the play the female.

Last edited by Queen on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Application
Now you’ve made it to the character sheets. I’ve taken the liberty to make a character sheet that should be perfect for each idea so we won’t have to scramble about trying to scrape one up.
Code:

[center]
[b][color=#c17bd3]Which roleplay are you applying to:[/b][/color]

[b][color=#c17bd3]Appearance:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c17bd3]Name:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c17bd3]Age:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c17bd3]Sexual Preference:[ /b][/color]
[b][color=#c17bd3]Role/Occupation:[/ b][/color]
[b][color=#c17bd3]Personality:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c17bd3]Appearance:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c17bd3]Biography:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c17bd3]Miscellaneous:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c17bd3]Writing example {Keep in mind I am not looking at length, so if you usually don’t write a mountain, don’t give me an example of one. I don’t want your best, I want your average.}:[/b][/color]

Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 pm

You may post!

I'm done being all professional like now.~
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Bump!
No one wants to try to roleplay with Cici~?
I won't bite...much. Promise <3.
Back to top Go down
Midomii

Midomii

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:04 pm

It's okay luv. My bed is big enough for the both of us.~ ♥
Back to top Go down
Eloquence

Eloquence

She's a Beautiful Chaos 52NTwAIShe's a Beautiful Chaos YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Which roleplay are you applying to:
Immortal Souls~
Appearance:
”I’ve been told I’m quite beautiful, but I’ve never put much merit behind the compliments. I have a few pictures of me, if you’d like to see them.”

Human Form: She's a Beautiful Chaos Angel_Guardian1
Eternal Form:She's a Beautiful Chaos Angel_Guardian

Name:
“My name is Calista Martel. What’s yours?”

”I am twenty-two years of age, but some say there is a worldliness about me that speaks towards an older woman.”

Sexual Preference:
“Well I am only attracted to men, but I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way. Is that what you’re asking?”

Role/Occupation:
”Oh! I run several small flower shops. There are few things better than being a part of someone’s love or catering their wedding. Flowers just inspire happiness.”

Personality:
”I’ve always been told I’m very friendly…”

Calista is an optimistic, caring, and sweet person who constantly strives to see the best in all people she comes into contact with. Because of her cheerful and understanding disposition people constantly migrate towards her, hoping to hold even the slightest conversation with the beautiful florist. However, her friendliness can be considered as naivety, especially when coming into contact with less than stellar individuals. Though she presents an overall strong demeanor, her feelings are easily hurt and she never forgets an ill that was unnecessarily dealt to her. Luckily these occurrences don’t occur often, her exotic lavender irises and bewitching smile charming most people she meets and igniting the urge to protect the docile beauty.

Biography:
”I’m not entirely sure…”

Not much is known about Calista other than she seems to radiate a certain magic and warmth that touches every person she meets. Jokingly her best friend claims she’s inhuman, her beautiful, unusual irises and shimmering platinum, blonde hair, but they both know that’s not even a possibility. She’s just one of those people who was lucky enough to be born with seemingly special traits.

Miscellaneous:”I really love books. Every day after work, I curl up in bed with the latest mystery novel. Those and romances are my favorite, but please don’t tell anyone. It’s rather embarrassing...”

Just as Calista says, she has a secret love of novels and spends every night curled up with a good book. Secretly, she wishes she could enter into her books and experience the adventures she so avidly reads about. These novels have awakened a sense of adventure and curiosity in her, one that she in constantly trying to quench.

Writing example {Keep in mind I am not looking at length, so if you usually don’t write a mountain, don’t give me an example of one. I don’t want your best, I want your average.}:
Example!:
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:56 pm

She's absolutely lovely <3.
Back to top Go down
Eloquence

Eloquence

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Yays <3 I'm glad you like her!!
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm going to make my male now :3
Back to top Go down
Eloquence

Eloquence

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Whee~ I'm so excited to see what he'll look like! <3
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:03 pm

He shall be fabulous..
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:09 am

Well I have him done like I said in our text messages v.v just need to find an appearance.
Back to top Go down
Eloquence

Eloquence

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:16 am

Okays!! Very Happy I texted you back :c Whee, I'm excited to see him~
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 am

>.> I was about to respond...but then..you are right here ;~;
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

She's a Beautiful Chaos WOW_zpse6d960abShe's a Beautiful Chaos Cici_zps87ffd9f6

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Definitely applying for the Married To The Mafia idea.

Working on the sheet now.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Gasp!! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Which roleplay are you applying to:
Married To The Mafia

Appearance:

She's a Beautiful Chaos Boy-handsome-love-lovely-man-Favim.com-409189_large

Name:
Sergio Tribiani

Sexual Preference:
Straight, but he's seductive across the board.

Role/Occupation:
Well, he's the godfather of the New York Mafia

Personality:
Sergio is the sort who would seem incredibly straight-laced, mysterious and compelling right from the start. He's a definite charmer and always makes whomever his attentions are focused on feel wanted and appreciated. He gives off a loving father sort of air that seems to make everyone right at home around him. This appearance is little more than an impressive façade. Sergio is calculating and harsh and prone to bouts of rage, often resulting in damage to whatever is closest to him- inanimate or not. Sergio is incredibly cunning and manipulative and knows full well what his power gets him. While he's still a no-nonsense guy, he would hardly consider his business nonsense and if you don't want your face beat in, you will hold it in a similar esteem. Sergio is a man of intricate pleasures and has many... unusual hobbies beyond his work.

Appearance:
Already Given.

Biography:
Sergio is generally a mystery but what IS known of him is unpleasant. Daniel came from an incredibly wealthy and large foreign family with an abusive mother and an absent father. Sergio was left to protect and care for his five younger sisters from a very young age. His new wealth family was not willingly accepted into higher society and his sisters seemed set on becoming something they were not-old money- and marrying off to rich aristocratic snobs despite their obvious racial differences. Naturally, their harsh Italian mother was proud of these goals. One can only assume Sergio's mother had made a similar one in her youth.

As time went on, Sergio sought more independence and an outlet to truly distinguish himself from his ever-growing wealthy family. He developed a pathetic sort of a gang in his teen years with his closest 'friends', his psydeo family, and the little business quickly grew into the most powerful gangs in New York. Multiple rivals threatening to unveil past skeletons about Sergio's now missing parents have presented themselves and his business keeps even him on his toes.

When Sergio met the Italian beauty at the restaurant one day it seemed almost fate, his love of best permitted him marriage to only one of his kind, and she was breathtaking and intriguing to him in every regard. He had to have her, taking time out of his incriminating schedule, Sergio would shower her with gifts attention and his renown mysterious charm. It was little surprise to see them so quickly married, but Sergio's interest is a difficult thing to keep, especially when you have any moral code at all, and their marriage may not go as smoothly as she may have anticipated.

Miscellaneous:
Sergio prides himself in striving to be the best of the best in everything. He's incredibly wealthy and owns the debatably grandest mansion in all of New York, runs the most successful underground business in North America and boasts many skills that even the most brilliant opponents find unnervingly formidable, but with that skill comes a greater dark side, Sergio is deceitful, two faced, narcissistic, selfish, and... twisted. He openly enjoys things most would shrink in disgust from. Sergio has no issues with his Italian heritage, and displays it proudly with his defined last name and often hires family members based on their ethnicity.

Writing example:
Broud felt an anger build inside him again as he watched his mate wander the hut, her brilliant eyes alert and bright, but obviously avoiding him. She was still practically dripping wet. He set his rough jaw on edge as his warm dark eyes followed her around the hut. He should punish her. He should reach her never to make him have to worry for her again. Never to embarass him like that again. He was the leader, he had enough to deal with without... this.

When Kida turn to him, Broud tenses, her electric eyes perceptive with just a touch of fear. His biceps writhe to be released after such a hard day but he remains where he's at, tensed as if physically stopping himself from hurting her, or worse, forgiving the beautiful woman. Broud diverts his warm gaze to the floor, determined not to break. He would not apologize first.

It is then that he feels her cool breath and he finally looks up at her. She caresses his face and Broud's tensed muscles relax and be closed his eyes momentarily feeling her soft skin against his own, inhaling her damp flowery scent as it combined with his own musky one. She steps closer to him and Broud places a hand on the small of her back, his eyes now never leaving hers, and he pulls her into him gently, her teasing kiss delicately playing on his full lips.

"Forgive me." Her sweet voice murmurs softly and Broud nods. Surprising himself with the idea that he already had. That he had forgiven her long before she had even gotten home. That that was why he hadn't harmed her. Broud was not the forgiving type. He remembered all, and yet he didn't even need to hear the words to have already taken her back.

With more surprising gentility, Broud bring Kida into his lap, an almost father like movement were it not for his own attraction to the unusual woman, and strokes her long white hair as he kisses along her neck down to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Oh yay.~

I will post up my charrie in a few <3.
Back to top Go down
Silk

Silk

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:05 am

Take your time love
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:23 pm

I think the married to the Mafia idea sounds like so much fun ^.^

If I were to fill out a skeleton, would you be up for it even though the idea was stated such a long time ago?
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:47 pm

I wouldn't want you to waste your time with a skeleton. I've been rping that idea via e-mail with someone for quite some time.

You're more than welcome to join our Take the Crown rp or we can brainstorm, if you would like.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Most of the group roleplays I've been a part of recently have fallen apart quickly. :\

I've been meaning to get back into 1X1s for quite sometime now, if you're interested we could brainstorm a bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Don't jinx ours. It hasn't even started yet.

Alright, do you have any specific ideas that you are interested in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's a Beautiful Chaos
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Searches :: One on One Searches-
Jump to: