Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

She's a Beautiful Chaos

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Regal

Regal

She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Simmer-badge-1She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Bane-badge_zpsce099443She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cShe's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 YtNp4N6

She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Not a fan of the second one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:06 pm

His body's not great but I have a thing for guys with darker hair. (this has nothing to do with Xavier!! *blushes*) I may keep looking.

P.S. I JUST MADE MY 1000th POST!!!
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Simmer-badge-1She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Bane-badge_zpsce099443She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cShe's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:36 pm

We all like what we like.

1,000 posts. Way to go.

She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 13b378a8ae59b32d29f62bf555323f17

Last edited by Regal on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add a picture.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:20 pm

I may have just found the most beautiful man ever to breathe...

She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Large

She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Tumblr_midcd6i7m21rkfanfo1_1280

She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Large

I'll be using him!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm

This is what I'll be using.

Code:

[b]General[/b]

Character name:
Sexuality:
Birthplace:

[b]Personality: [/b]

Fears:
Phobias:
Habits:
Negative traits:
Positive traits:
General Personality: 

[b]Appearance[/b]

Height:
Weight:
Hair Colour/Style:
Eye Colour:
Distinguishing Characteristics:
Build:
Clothing:

[b]Background[/b]

Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Children:
Spouse:

Backstory:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:34 pm

General

Character Name:
Mariano Mercutio

Sexuality:
Straight.. You Think...? He's Artsy...

Writer

Birthplace:
Milan, Italy.

Personality:

Fears:
Mariano detests rejection.
He practically sprints away from confrontation.
Atychiphobia- Fear Of Faliure
Philophobia- Fear Of Love- Or In This Circumstance, Loving Again.

Habits:
Mariano is a man of pensive action. He's prone to fidgeting when in an uncomfortable or especially serious situation.

He has the tendency of blurting, or not finishing a sentence, having already moved on to the next thought before wrapping up whatever he was saying.

Mariano seems to constantly have ink somewhere on him, primarily his hands and face.

Negative traits:
Mariano is a bit of a slob, don't be mistaken however, there's a method to his madness, he knows where everything is.

As already stated, Mariano is afraid of most negative social interactions, he seems to prefer the company of a pen to a human, this makes him a little socially awkward.

He seems to always be on one end or the other on the social scale- he always says too much or too little.

Positive traits:
Mariano is artistically gifted.:

Mariano is very good natured, to the point the the "good guy" label is almost an understatement.

Mariano is very honest...

Appearance

Height:
6'2''

Weight:
178lbs

Hair Colour/Style:
Black, Styled up out of face.

Eye Colour:
Deep Brown

He has back dimples, you know, right above his butt.

Build:
Tall, and lean, slightly muscular, with bigger arms.

Clothing:
What you would expect from a socially awkward writer.

Yeah, he dresses artsy hipster.

And he takes a great amount of pride in his appearance.:

Background

Mother:
He was named after her, Mariana Ferrari. She's a very quiet, kind woman. A bit of a doormat to everyone else.

Father:
Giovanni Mercutio, little to be known about the man beyond that he left Mariano's family when he was seven.

Siblings:
One older sister, and intense and rather angry young lady. Isabella.

Twin little brothers, Angelo and Antonio, they're brilliant and sneaky.

Children:
None.

Spouse:
None.

Backstory:
Mari grew up in the loud boisterous environment that one would expect from an Italian Lower Middle Class family. The usual bustle of his home life served as an uncomfortable state for Mari who, unlike the rest of his siblings, drastically preferred the neat calm quiet that solitude could bring. His mother Mariana recognized this trait in him and generally allowed the quiet boy to remain in his room where he indulged his artistic side in peace. When she first received the invitation to Ms. (insert wealthy old woman's name here)'s estate she was oddly intrigued by the old woman's proposal, her son could have access to all of the artistic supplies his little heart could wish for in exchange for merely his company. She hesitantly agreed to one summer, wishing she could maintain the peace at home without his presence but keeping in mind his own benefit.

This is when he first met Alana. She was captivating and full of life and one of the only inspiring things the young boy could find in the entirety of the creepy old lady's estate. Well, her and the library. The library was so grand and large that the developing young boy would get lost in the aisles upon aisles of novels, fairytales, biographies, and poetry. The elderly woman seemed to appreciate the children's interest in the library and invited them back to the estate to serve as her companion every summertime of every year to come.

But not everything could remain flowers and butterflies for forever. When Mari's first summer with Ms. Elderly Woman came to an end and Mari returned home, he found it torn and hollow. Giovanni, Mari's father had abandoned his family over the course of the summer, and the household's dispositon seemed to have changed for the worse. His older sister by 3 years had turned bitter in the process and Antonio and Angelo ran rampant and unsupervised throughout the streets only returning home long enough to eat and sleep. His mother didn't seem to notice, while she put on a brave smile for Mari's sake, he could see the life had left the previously vivacious young woman, and with it, all her energy and beauty.

Mari couldn't accept it. He locked himself in his room and painted and wrote for hours and hours on end. Selfishly ignoring his mother's need for love and his sister's need for attention. He couldn't face his father's disappearance without accepting that it was his heart and home that drove the man he so looked up to away. Pain, lonlieness, and everything in between gleamed in everything he did. His teachers became incredibly concerned for the poor boy, but he couldn't even snap out of his feelings long enough to witness the fear in his teacher's expressions.

It seemed that his summer at the estate couldn't come fast enough, and with it the healing company of the only girl, he swore, that could actually understand what he felt, and the crisp old poetry books of the comforting library. It was this summer that Mari developed his first feelings for his long time friend and housemate. While he was terrible at understanding his own heart, her face and warmth began to appear in all of his works.

Years after years became easier for Mari while it seemed his family grew more and more torn, but he had already detached himself to the cold world of Milan where his own father didn't value his worth. Instead his mind focused on the one girl who could understand tucked away in the beautiful corners of the musty library. Each summer they grew closer until the point that they were both undeniably in love with one another.

But as things began to change within the household, the once warm halls of their childhood seemed to turn cold and even the library no longer held the welcoming aura it used to. It all seemed to be replaced by the dark unknown of development. Both began to witness odd changes in their time in the library and began to fear what was held inside the estate. The pressure soon becoming too much, they began to fight with one another, each word more bitter and less heart felt than before. The incredibly close bond the two had formed becoming the very pain they couldn't bear any longer.

They didn't return to that place until the day they received the very last invitation they would ever get from Ms. Rich Lady, where they found her dead, and their feelings for one another uncovered.  

Last edited by Rogue on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Will work on it soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Alrighty! Smile
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:45 am

General

Character name:
Alana Milean

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Pre-K Teacher

Birthplace:
Agadir, Moracco

Personality:

Fears:
-Petrified of heights.
-Alana fears becoming like her mother.
-Losing her job.
-Having children in general. She loves them, but fears that she would be incapable of raising one on her own.
-Men. She doesn't like being around them for long periods of time.
   Phobias:
Alana doesn't have any phobias that she is aware of.
   Habits:
-She bites her thumb when she is concentrating.
-There are some instances when she is lying, you may catch her rubbing the back of her neck.
-She scrunches up her nose when she hears something that doesn't sit right with her.

Negative traits:
-She is naturally curious and doesn't stop asking questions until she has an answer.
-She can be extremely blunt, so be careful when asking her opinion, you may not like what you hear.
   Positive traits:
-She's a sweetheart, which causes people to flock to her.
-Being a pre-k teacher, she has learned to be compassionate and patient with other people.
-Growing up in the city, she's pretty street smart and knows how to get out of a jam.
   General Personality:
Lalala. Will fill this out eventually.

Appearance

Height:
5'6"
   Weight:
128 lbs
   Hair Colour/Style:
Chestnut blonde, loose curls though the style varies.
   Eye Colour:
Dark grey
She has three tattoos. One in the inside of her wrist, one on the outside on the opposite arm, and one in the inside of her arm.

Build:
Slender with an athletic build.

Clothing:
She's far from being fashionably challenged. Ranging from casual comfortable to extravagant formal, she likes to change up her look.
   Background

Mother:Kyna Mliean.
Someone that Alana doesn't talk about. Her mother seemed to blame Alana and her siblings for her father's disappearance.  An alcoholic, she didn't really play the motherly role.
   Father: Unknown.
She has never met her father.

Siblings: Kira, Alyssa, and Jocelyn.
Her three sisters. Elana is the oldest and is quite protective over them. Kira is 21 and just recently had her first child. Alyssa is 17 and lives with Kira. Jocelyn is 15. She's going through a rebellious phase at the moment and lives with her sisters.

Children:
None.
   Spouse:
None.

Backstory:
Although she was born in Morocco, Alana has no recollection of the Mediterranean life. When she was an infant, her parents moved to the States in hope to give their growing family a better life. Unfortunately for Kyna, her husband forgot all about a better life for the family, and went off to chase a better life for just him. Bitter and heartbroken, Kyna began to find a form of relief in drinking. It was at the bar that Kyna was able to find a job--the men there liked her sun kissed skin and bright eyes. This left Elana be left at home quite a bit by herself and unfortunately--she raised herself. Soon Alana found herself not only responsible for her well-being but for the little miracle her mother gave birth to from a fellow at the bar.  This became a repeated habit, for with only a few years in between each sister, it seemed that Kyna couldn't keep to herself.

Alana became the mother of her sisters, and there were times when she would protect them from their mother's drunken bitterness--the woman would lash out and simply call her daughters worthless whores, and then cry later. Tired of the struggle, Alana decided it was time for a change, and a change indeed presented itself. Ms. (Wealthy woman) had sent an invitation the the rather crowded apartment. At first, Alana simply thought it was a scam and through it away. But then another one came, and then another. Finally opening the invitation, she was shocked at it's contest. A wealthy woman simply wanted her company and in exchange for it, her sisters would be taken care of while she was away. Not only was she offered this, but her education to be paid for when she decided to leave home for college.

Seeing this as an opportunity one should not pass up, Alana packed the little belongings she had and found herself staying at a rather old and creepy estate. It wasn't all that bad, in fact she found it to be quite charming and with her optimistic personality, she saw the good in the old place. One good that came from such a dreary place was the male company Ms.____ had asked for, Mariano Mercutio. He was such a brilliant person to be around--quiet and reserved at first but Alana was fascinated with his artwork and would ask him a series of questions all while drawing him out of his shell with her laughter and humble ways.

When she returned home, she was happy to see that Ms.___ had kept her end of the bargain. Her sisters were in the best schools and doing well. They spent joyous times together but her mother always seemed to ruin them with her drunken rage--something that had worsen since she had left. Finding out that her mother had went as far to beat the youngest, she began to step in the way of each attack, taking the blunt in of them.

Years passed and even with the summers spent at the estate, Alana never shared her home life with anyone, not even Mari unless he specifically asked. She understood him and he, her. There relationship was nearly perfect, or so it seemed. The comfort that they had discovered in the library was long gone and as odd things began to happen, there moods changed drastically. Mariano would snap at Alana for no reason, and she even found herself lashing out at the artist. Soon, there was nothing but bitterness between the two and they vowed never to speak again.

That is until they received one final invitation to the estate. Out of respect for Ms.____, Alana returned but only to discover that she wouldn't be alone, and that Ms.____ was no more.
-Will finish later.-

Last edited by Regal on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Awesome start! Note how both of their fathers abandoned them? Some serious daddy issues there.

I'll finish my history today after I've finished cleaning for our Christmas party. Smile

Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Yes, I noticed that.

Alright. I will be finishing up Alana's today.
Sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:03 am

Poop, curse the holiday season. My bio wikl be complete and magnificent by this time tomrrow (probably sooner)

Until then. Merry Christmas Miss Cici! Smile
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:27 am

Merry Christmas to you too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Here. Have a kitten cuddle.

She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 Tumblr_m2enr3r6Yv1qa9omho1_500
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Your banner.

You're using the chibis.

That's a cute kitty by the way.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:14 pm

They were just too perfect to resist <33 So I slapped them on one of my simpler banner designs Smile

That's what I thought. Sometimes when I'm bored I google things like cow aids and kitten cuddles....

Which reminds me. Were you aware there is an entire cult devoted to cow aids? Yes. Quite unfortunate and... well repulsive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Super friendly, non-pressuring bump/reminder Smile
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:42 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Not a problem. I'm going to begin the making of the thread, if you have anything to contribute or any issues feelfree to let me know sissy Smile
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Finished her biography.

Her personality will be short and sweet.

Basically she is a happy camper.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:32 pm

YES PARTYING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's a Beautiful Chaos   She's a Beautiful Chaos - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's a Beautiful Chaos
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Searches :: One on One Searches-
Jump to: