Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]

Go down 
+7
Rockie
Scarlett2be
Saffir
Mill_Mill
Outlaw-SSS
Kirstchaos
ImmortalsRock11
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bubbles stop ruffling his hair and she had a blank stare. It felt like her heart just stop from a second. Her eyes was wide and her check was red as a tomato. "A-A actual kiss?"she repeated. She could tell he was telling the truth. She didn't know what to do. She really did want to see his power so she sighed. "Fine but you better not tell ANY one. If you do, I WILL kill you." she said and she grab his hand. "We can't do it here, we need a private place."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:34 am

Negi blushed more when she agreed, he was about to faint. He then rubbed his head "Your, dorm." he said and pointed at the front desk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:11 am

Bubbles nodded and she walked him to her dorm. She then close the door behind her and locked it. "I can't believe I'm doing this."she said as she went on her knees to reach his height. "Don't get too happy about this." she held his chin with her hand and lean closer to him. "A kiss, nothing more, nothing less, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:23 am

Negi blushed more and looked around, two students looked at them confused "Um, we should get your dorm key to know where your dorm is." he explained. The students had black sun-glasses on and looked around "Did you hear that?" one said "Must've been the TV." the other said. Luckily for Negi and Bubbles the students were blind and mostly oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:42 am

Bubbles crossed her arms. "Come on, my dorm is all the way at the end of the hall."she said. "Plus I'm already on my knees. You know what." she pulled him close and kissed him. She really wanted to get it over it and she was lucky the kids in this dorm are blind. "The first day of school, I kissed my literature teacher. That's something you won't see everyday." she thought to herself. Now she was up to the point where she didn't care about the whole magic thing.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:59 am

Negi blushed tomato red and his eyes widened. A bright light shined around them. When he broke the kiss a symbol appeared on her chest "Invoking contract." Negi said and slid his hand into that symbol and touched her soul, he pulled out a card. Bubbles slowly turned into the picture on the card "A rare Card." she said in awe, each soul has 10 cards, 1 rare, 4 powerful, 4 normal and 1 dud.

Symbol and transformation:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:22 am

Current Form:
Bubbles saw the bright red light, then notice the symbol on her chest. "What the ___?" she said and she blushed as he slid his hand on her chest. She looked at the card and saw the picture. "Not bad." she sighed and crossed her arms. She notice her skin was changing color. Then it was her clothes. "Negi what did you do to me?" she asked as she got up from the floor. She grab a piece of her hair and saw it was blonde.  "No no no no no." she was scared now, feeling regret. She looked at the other cards, hoping if it was going to change her back. She took a step back and trip back on the skull scythe. "Don't tell me this is mine, I have a rifle." She looked out at him with worried eyes. "Hurry it up please." She held her chest where the symbol was at. She never been this scared in her life before.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:28 am

Negi looked as the symbol closed the cards turned into dust ""Don't worry, you'll turn back to normal in a few seconds. I only got it to where the transformations have a 40 second limit but that one is powerful you have all the abilities of a grim reaper, you can even summon souls of the dead to fight for you, or a flock or crows to protect you." he said and explained.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:42 pm

"Thanks" Jasper said in appreciation for Macey noticing his wings. "They don't compare to what they look like when I'm in my true form" he added. He watched Juliet play innocently in the rain then looked around to see if there were any people around. "It seems more active now that everything seems to be settled" he noted as they walked towards the cafeteria.

Juliet cupped her hands to catch some of the rain in her hands and ran up to the two, losing most of the water in the process. "Ha!" she yelled as she splashed the two with the very little water she was able to keep in her hands. She pouted a bit at the failed attempt and went back to running in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 am

Bubbles notice her skin and hair was slowly turning back. "The powers of a grim reaper?" she repeated as her eyes widen. She was shocked and amazed. She looked at her hands which was it normal color and then back at Negi. "Summoning souls, crows, a flock." a smirked started to form on her face. Then she started to chuckled evilly. "Man this is going to be fun. More power means it will make me stronger." she smiled at Negi.  "Who would of thought, you have a wonder gift well power."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:20 am

Negi blushed and smiled a bit "Well it's temporary and only I can activate that power within you, and I have to draw that same card, there's 10 in total, 1 rare, 4 powerful, 4 normal, and 1 dud." he said and explained.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:41 pm

"Your welcome." Macey said and smiled. "Can't you use your real form here too?" She asked and watched Juliet. "Yeah it does." She added and followed him. She saw Juliet run up to them and laughed a little when Juliet failed at throwing water at them. "Juliet you have to have something other then your hands to throw water at us." She explained and saw that they were almost to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Bubbles nodded. "Well do you want to activate now or should we go to my dorm." she said just realizing it was still the two blind kids dorms. "I still lucky that there are blind, if they wasn't. I will KILL them." she crack her knuckles a bit as she waited for an answer. "I still wish he was older." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:36 pm

"Well, each card has a cooling period, it takes only 100 seconds." Negi explained "Well either one." he said and then made a face when she said kill "That wouldn't be necessary they did nothing wrong." he said and sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Bubbles smirked. "Don't worry, I won't kill you." she said and she ruffled his hair. "Anyways 100 seconds? Thats almost 2 minutes. Well I got nowhere to go. Let's do this." she sat on a near by chair.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:27 am

"Do what?" Negi asked confused "And shouldn't you go to your dorm? you know to see if everything there is to your liking." he said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:02 am

Bubbles shook her head no. "Nah it's fine. A dorm is a dorm, right?" she said with a chuckled. "Also you said about those cards. They have an 100 second cooling time. So I was thinking if you can activated now or you have others things to do."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:19 am

"Well, only the one that was used is in cooling time, the other 9 can be used. But still I suggest we go to your dorm before they figure out we're not the TV." Negi suggested.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Bubbles nodded and grab his hand. "Come on then shorty." she said as she pulled him out of the room and ran down the hall. "Oh my god I never been this excited before."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:13 am

Negi almost tripped when she pulled him "Excited for what?' he asked still a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 ZdjFlBT

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:03 am

(I AM BACK FROM THE DEPTHS OF LIFE!!! QuQ)

Ahri Baskerville

A sigh came out from the white haired girls mouth. Ahri sat in the cafeteria as she wondered about how things were going. Not much was happening in her life right now. It was pretty much normal. Like an average school full of humans. Not like I can got back to that any time soon. Taking a sip from her sup of tea, she raised the volume on her music and closed her eyes with her head covered by her arms on the table.

Aron Rosewood

Aron sat on a bench next to the fountain. He was reading a book with a bottle of water next to him that he'd every now and then drink from as he read his book. Right now, he didn't really have anything to do besides relax, look at the view of what is today, and think of what to do for the rest of his day.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:04 pm

(ah screw it I'm gonna use her now)

For some weird reason the skies turned black as a blizzard started to roll in. Many students were confused since it was only the beginning of autumn and was too early for it to be snowing. They got back inside the building confused and looking out as snow began to pile up. Some people say there was a little girl outside yet they just watched instead of trying to get her into the building. Miyuki smiled and giggled as she danced in the snow "I love making snow." she said and skipped around outside.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:10 am

Ahri Baskerville

Another sigh came from the girls mouth as she opened he eyes to see that people were filling into the building, shivering. It can't be that cold can it? Ahri wondered as she got her things and cup of tea to head outside. Once he things were gathered, she went out to see that a blizzard was starting to roll in. [i]Isn't it a bit too early for blizzards and snow? white haired girl wondered in confusion. She was a girl with blue hair dancing in the snow and saying how she loved it. After thinking for a bit, she came up with a few reasons why the weather was like this. But honestly didn't care about it much at all. Walking to the girl with her earbuds and music off, she said a friendly hello.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:45 am

Miyuki stopped skipping and tilted her head confused "Hi.........." she said waved awkwardly and then started to dance again "♫On the good ship Lollipop Its a sweet trip To the candy shop Where bon-bon's play, On the sunny beach Of peppermint bay Lemonade stands, Everywhere♫" she sang and danced around the snow more.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:08 pm

Ahri Baskerville

Ahri watched as the girl went back to dancing and singing in amusement. What a strange girl. she thought to herself. Letting out a small laugh, she curled her lips up a bit. "Your strange in a good way, you know that?" Ahri complimented her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 41 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next