Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]

Go down 
+7
Rockie
Scarlett2be
Saffir
Mill_Mill
Outlaw-SSS
Kirstchaos
ImmortalsRock11
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
Rockie

Rockie

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Miyuki stopped and looked at the girl with a confused look "Thank you........?" she said confused and got down and started to make a snow ball. She hummed frosty the snow man.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 ZdjFlBT

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Ahri Baskerville

Not knowing what to do now, Ahri just looked at the ground and crouched to the ground. She slowly started making small circular balls of snow and then made a different group of 1 medium, small, and large one for her snowman.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Outlaw-SSS wrote:
Negi almost tripped when she pulled him "Excited for what?' he asked still a bit confused.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bubbles chucked. "It's cute how your cofused. I'm excited about the whole card trick you show me. Remember? I find it really interesting." she said and she open her dorm room door. "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:42 pm

"So.........." Miyuki said awkwardly and started to make the snowball bigger "Who are you?' she asked and patted down the large snowball.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:43 pm

"Oh, very well." Negi said and looked around "Lovely." he said and walked in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Ahri Baskerville

Ahri started to assemble her snowman when she heard the girl talk, asking for who she was. "My name is Ahri Baskerville." she said. Turning over to look at her, she was amazed at how big that snowball was.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:56 pm

"Miyuki Naumenko." she said and made and equally large snowball on top of it. She then started to sculpt it into something else
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:24 am

Ahri Baskerville

"That's a nice name." the white haired girl said as she went back to making her snowman. Poking holes into the snowman, she made balls of sphere to perfectly fit the holes she made and a hat for the head.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:31 am

Miyuki thought of what she would do, she then made two equally large snow balls next to the ones she had already made.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:46 am

Ahri Baskerville

As she started to finish her piece, she decided to make a fort with more snowballs. Yea... That seems like a nice idea. Ahri thought.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:04 am

miyuki put the finishing touchers on her sculpture and smiled "There, all done." she said and looked at it.

her sculpture:
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:30 am

Ahri Baskerville

Ahri looked over at Miyuki's sculpture and stared at it in awe. "That's amazing..." was all she could say as she stared at it.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:25 am

"I lived in snow all my life, my mom taught me how to make these." Miyuki said.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:49 am

Ahri Baskerville

Ahri felt a slight ting of jealousy. She wasn't able to do those kinds of things with her parents. But she didn't care now. "That's nice." Ahri said as she smiled her way.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:18 pm

"Yup." Miyuji said and smiled as she looked at her sculpture, she looked at Ahri "So............. what now?" she asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:40 am

Ahri Baskerville

Ahri shrugged her shoulders. "No clue." she said as she started tossing one of the snowballs into the air.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:02 am

Miyuki juggled a few snowballs "Wanna help me get registered for classes here?" she asked out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:43 am

(screw it, time for part 2)
Stop Posting
This part of the role play is officially over. Go to the 1st page of the OOC for the link to the 2nd installment or if you're computer lags or has some problems and going to another page will make it worse click the link below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42