Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]

Go down 
+7
Rockie
Scarlett2be
Saffir
Mill_Mill
Outlaw-SSS
Kirstchaos
ImmortalsRock11
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Blade had a spare outfit that he managed to save from Vincent, he gave it to her "This is all I got." he said and pointed to the supply closet.

the outfit:
Back to top Go down
Scarlett2be

Scarlett2be

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:55 pm

River looked at the outfit and raised her eyebrow. Beggars can't be choosers she thought to herself. “Thank you,” she said and went into the supply closet, changing into the outfit he gave her, coming out once she did.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Blade looked at her with a raised brow, he grinned and started to drool as he looked at her.

His face:
Back to top Go down
Scarlett2be

Scarlett2be

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:13 pm

River rolled her eyes a bit and threw her torn clothes at his face to snap him out. She bent over to pick them up. “This isn’t exactly my style but it will do. Do you guys have a work shop or something,” she said as she picked up the clothes in front of him, her butt in the air.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Blade was too distracted to reply, he was trying to grab her tush when suddenly the gym door opened, he snapped out of it as a young man walked in.

"What's going on?" Akira asked.

Blade sighed in disappointment "Nothing, she's just looking for a work shop." he said and walked off to his office.

Akira sighed and looked at the girl "If you want I can take you to out workshop." he offered.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett2be

Scarlett2be

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:28 pm

River stood up and shrugged, “Okay fine lead the way other dude.”
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Akira raised and eyebrow at her "Follow me." he said and led her out of the gym.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett2be

Scarlett2be

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:47 pm

“Following,” River said and followed.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Chratie smiled and looked at him " Hello handsome."

(( tell me when Raven can turn on dante))

Raven slept soundlessly next to him..

Tristan shrugged" If you want I can show you."
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 ZdjFlBT

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Ahri shrugged. "Go ahead I guess." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Tristan chuckled" Feel like taking a field trip to my dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Ahri hesitated for a bit. "Allllright..." she said feeling a bit sketchy about it. But even if he did try something she could dimension jump away.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:35 pm

"Hi." Vergil said and smiled, the sky was dark, it was night time.

Dante snuggled up with Raven and kissed her cheek.

(next morning, so I kinda need to make a time skip, once every one is done doing what they're doing)

Akira led her to the woodshop room, he jiggled the doorknob "Damn, it's locked." he mumbled and then looked at her "Sorry, it's after hours so you'll have to wait until morning." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Tristan stood up." Follow me then." He smiled innocently.

Chrstie looked at the sky." We should..go." She smiled.

Raven flinched gently in her sleep. Her brows furrowed.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Ahri nodded and followed. Her cautions were a bit high, but she acted calm.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:05 pm

Tristan led her to his room. " The way I feed... most vampires don't see why I feed like this.. But its a lot less messy." He chuckled and knocked on is dorm to make sure it wasn't being "used."
He opened the door. " There we are." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:11 pm

The bird heard someone com in and looked around, the chirped and kept pecking at the brisket Vergil left in the sink.

"Yeah." vergil smiled and helped her out of the water.

Dante yawned in his sleep and caressed her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Chrstie smiled. " Uhm.. itll be a while before I change back." She sighed and hokked her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:22 pm

"I see..." Ahri said as she walked in. She looked around. "So this is what the boys dorm looks like."
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Ever smiled. "Yeah. Lets go" She said and walked with her to their dorm. She put Black down and put some cat food in his bowl. Ever looked through her clothes, got changed into her pjs and looked at Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Tristan smirked and went to his dresser." Basically..  ." He  opened a drawer and took out  a vile of blood and a syringe. He looked at her " Ready for the show?"

Raven yawned and rolled over. Her bottom against his hips.
Back to top Go down
Mill_Mill

Mill_Mill

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Ahri took a seat and nodded. "Yup."
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Tristan took a seat nect to her and put out his arm. He put the needle to his inner elbow,with the blood vile intact. and injected himself with the satisfying blood. His fangs elongated as his heart rate sped up. He breathed heavily and tool the needle out of his skin and looked at her with his blood red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 am

Vergil picked her up bridal style "OK." he said and pecked her lips, he started to walk back to his dorm, the bird were still there.

The birds looked at Tristan and Ahri curiously.

Hunter changed into a nighty and stretched "Long day." she said.

Black went to the bowl and started to eat the cat food.

Dante smiled and caressed her bottom more.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:18 am

"Yeah. Night Hunter and Black after you can sleep on my bed if you want" Ever said and got into her bed. She snuggled and fell asleep

(Im going to bed. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]   Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld High [Beginner] [Mature RP]
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next