Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes OOC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:37 am

From dust you were made, from dust you shall return.
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust....

Title: Ashes to Ashes
Rating: Mature
Literate level: Semi
Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama
Type of Role-Play: Group
Accepting any members: Unlimited
Short description of Role-Play: 300 years after the end of the world, society still struggles to rebuild itself from the ashes of death and ignorance, war never changes though. Ever since the day man discovered the killing power or rock and bone, man kind has killed for everything from justice, money, honor, religion and even simple psychotic rage. Everyone though the end of the world would truly be the end, people still live in the ruins of the old world, and only a privileged few have the luxury can live in the new cities, writing the rules and establishing their order. The end was never the end, it was only the prologue for another blood soaked chapter in human history. There are other settlements across the still ravaged wasteland, some known as Barriers, during the nuclear war that begun the end, people of the old civilization decided to hide in these to preserve the ways of the old world. Some of these open special times to release their people into the wasteland to fend for them selves in the new world. How ever, some, never open once they close.

The theme is simple, only the rich people decided to rebuild certain parts of the ruined world in their image known as the common wealth, they left the rest to beggars, thieves, killers and poor people, you have to choose in which part of the world you live in, the slums, the badlands, the ruins, or small settlements in random parts of the badlands. You also have to choose what job you have, mercenary, thief, assassin or a simple bartender in a small town.

I'm going to have to call dibs on the next few posts to post the table of contents.

1. Title and description.
2. Rules
3. Character sheet
4. World places and Currency explanations
5. Available weapons, special weapon companies and common wealth weapon companies
6. Common hazards and local wildlife

Disclaimer:

Y'all can post when I'm done

Last edited by Outlaw-SSS on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:24 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 am

OK the rules are simple.
1. All sentences must be at least a paragraph, so if you get writers block just describe what your character is doing, fidgeting, scratching looking around, add as much detail as possible.
2. No marry-sues that means keep drama minimal I don't want to read that someone's character was raped then sold as a slave then shot and left for dead seriously it gets annoying.
3. No god-modding  and I mean god modding as in making your character invincible this doesn't count if you character has either a power suit or is an experienced mercenary or soldier I like a good challenge when it comes to combat but don't make them so good that they can sneak up on anyone at anytime within a short period of time.
4. Respect other players and their characters, seriously if you have a problem with someone's writing style or any other thing either keep it to yourself or avoid them or better yet talk it out with them in the courtroom or here, or even the pm.
5. No falling in love at first sight, personally I have no problem with this but I want to avoid people complaining to me about that or this RP being moved to the beginner section, I really want to keep it here.
6. Try to post as often as you can and try to build your character not just make them some random guy.
7. Have fun and enjoy yourself also if you have any plot building ideas or suggestions don't be shy pm me about them or write them in here.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 am

The character sheet

Name:
Living accommodations:(that means your character lives either in the common wealth, the slums, ruins or a small settlement or even a Barrier(name for the Bunkers) and depending on where they live will determine what logical and most likely job they can have, also feel free to add a picture of their home, apartment, or where they live)
Job:(you know mercenary, assassin, politician, scientist or even a pop star, use your imagination)
Bio:(it's optional really, but if you want to write a bio here it has to be at least a paragraph)
Appearance:(Must be in anime or computer generated art thats is mandatory, for some strange reason I always picture things I read in anime)
Theme Song:(also mandatory I consider a characters theme music to be a way to define their personality)
Example Of Fighting Style:(this is optional but it's mandatory if your character has a job that pretty much demands fighting)
Weapons:(again optional since it's only mandatory for jobs that demand fighting)
Other:(stuff like tattoos the cars he/she drives you know etcetera)

http://www.roleplaygalore.com/t687-ashes-to-ashes-character-sheet#51749

Last edited by Outlaw-SSS on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:07 am

The world

The Common wealth is also known as the city of the future, all of the worlds most advanced technology can be found and purchased here.
Common wealth:

The slums and ruins of the old world are populated by the outcasts of the new world, you only have two choices kill or hide. some people know how to make a decent living in these places by being bartenders or weapons dealers.
Slum & Ruins:

There are plenty of small settlements across the world, they are like small towns for people who don't want to live in the slums or can't afford living in the common wealth.
Small Settlements:

The currency in this world is divided in 3, The common wealth only uses credits, this is digital money only usable through a special credit card.

Credits Card:

In the slums and ruins you can either steal what you want but if you want to avoid trouble using bottle caps to pay for your things is a good option, and if you don't have enough feel free to use old world money or trade. Old world money is rare so it'll get you more.

Old world money & Caps:

In small settlements the same currency used in the slums and ruins will work to but they don't have as much. You can also run into random traveling merchants.

Last edited by Outlaw-SSS on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:36 am

Weapons Of The World

Old World weapons are your standard guns, knives, swords and any other object that can bludgeon and maim someone. Nothing really special.
(not going to post pictures of examples it should be obvious what old world weapons are)

Common wealth weapons are advanced and unique, they are divided in 6 companies, but one was bought out by slum bandits but their wares can also be bough in the common wealth not just in the open world.

Ashes to Ashes OOC Section8_Logo
Section 8 specializes in mobile suits and power armor, they are mainly for military use and law enforcement.

Section 8:

Ashes to Ashes OOC Atlas-logo-19249445D8-seeklogo.com

Atlas:

Ashes to Ashes OOC Hyundai-genesis-logo

Genesis:

Ashes to Ashes OOC Outlaw_logo

Outlaw:

Ashes to Ashes OOC N7_Logo

N7:

Ashes to Ashes OOC Marauder_logo_black

Marauder:

Special weapon companies
There are some firearm manufacturing companies willing to sell to both sides, these companies are freelance and have much better resources and technology for their wares. This makes their weapons more desirable but also much more expensive.

Ashes to Ashes OOC 400px-Dahl_logo
Dahl is a strictly military company, all their weapons have burst fire technology, they make exclusively four types of weapons, Pistols, Sub-machine guns, Assault Rifles and Sniper rifles. Some have special elemental modifications such as incendiary, shock, corrosive or slagged ammunition. They also designed special portable turrets that can be used for distractions and or cover fire.

Dahl:

Jakob's
Ashes to Ashes OOC 400px-Jakobs_logo
Jakob's weapons have a somewhat traditional style and value, the company owner's main focus for his weapons was sheer firepower, anything else such as accuracy, stability and reload speed is considered either an inconvenience or a luxury. How every most Jakob's weapons have an amazing fire rate they're able to shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger.

Jakob's:

Ashes to Ashes OOC 400px-Tediore_logo
Tediore weapons have the fastest reload speed in existence, they have a built in digi-struct(digital reconstruction) module. once the weapon is empty it becomes a makeshift grenade, a loaded copy of the same gun appears in the user's hand the second the first is discarded.

Tediore:

Ashes to Ashes OOC 400px-Hyperion_logo
Hyperion firearms are the most accurate, although they're inaccurate during the first few shots, after that they go into a sniper effect.

Hyperion:

Ashes to Ashes OOC Torgue-logo
Torgue weapons are considered to be overkill, the companies expertise in explosives inspired the company to make sure all their weapons shot rockets. Their bullet speed is not bad but the sheer power makes up for it.

Torgue:

Ashes to Ashes OOC Ab9wQoT
Vladof weapons have the fastest fire rate of any firearm out there, they all act like a PPSH 41.

Vladof:

Ashes to Ashes OOC Maliwan-logo
Maliwan weapons are strictly battery powered, they shoot pure elemental energy and the battery glows according to the element is uses, orange for fire, blue for shock, green for corrosive and purple for slag.

Maliwan:

Ashes to Ashes OOC 400px-Bandit_logo
Bandit used to be known as S&S Munitions, the company was overrun by bandits, their weapon names are misspelled but they have a very ample ammo cartridge, not only that they're powerful enough to deal with large crowds of enemies.

Bandit:

Last edited by Outlaw-SSS on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:30 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : found more weapons)
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:37 am

Hazards and unique wildlife
Hazards in the world go from Vigilantes, gangs, mutants and hostile wildlife.

Hazards:

Wildlife:
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:58 pm

You may now post
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Naru was in the streets with a knife in her hand. She knows theses parts where deadly and dangerous. "i dont like this place however there is no where to go" She seid and people past. It was almost midnight she was now trying to get sleep.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:46 pm

this isn't the rp it hasen't even started -_- also go to the character skell it has the link to the character sheet where you can post your character
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:47 pm

sorry Sad 
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:51 pm

it's ok Smile I'm just glad someone finally posted here Smile
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Name:Naru
Living accommodations:Ruins
Job:None
Appearance:
Ashes to Ashes OOC 116de4_1cf2db5987879719bac9bcde2fbe7a63
Theme Song:My it is in my signicher
Weapons:Sword
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Good but you need to put him in the character sheet, here's the link

http://www.roleplaygalore.com/t687-just-there-for-the-taking-character-sheet
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 pm

ok done
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:03 pm

OK thanks Smile

question why didn't you give him a bio? and what do you think of my characters?
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:05 pm

now what
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:07 pm

well someone said they would join but I need to help them out, then I'll make the IC thread so we can all start
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:08 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:09 pm

OK Smile and also what do you think of my characters?
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:12 pm

i have no comment
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:13 pm

That kinda hurt -_-
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:14 pm

hay my comments will be meaner witch would you want?
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:16 pm

I was starting to like you but now.................
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:17 pm

......im sorry i love everything but the pics dont hate me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:19 pm

what do you mean? -gives you hot cocoa and cookies-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashes to Ashes OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes OOC   Ashes to Ashes OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next