Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes [IC]

Go down 
+7
Thisismyusername
Naru Pow
ImmortalsRock11
Kirstchaos
Saffir
OctoberSkies
Outlaw-SSS
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes [IC] Empty
PostSubject: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

War. War never changes.
Since the dawn of man, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.

In the year 2102, after over a millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation.

But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in destroying the world - but war, war never changes.

In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters, known as Dugouts. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them.

Turok laid still as he slept in the wreckage of the rusted old bus in the middle of the street, the wind whistled through the ruins of the dead city of what used to be New York. He groaned and moved a bit in the seat, he scrunched his face as he started to have flashbacks of his past. He started to toss and turn a bit, the voice of his old employer rang in his head as he remembered the first thing he heard him say "Rise and shine, Mr. Turok. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Turok. Wake up and smell the ashes." He yelled and looked around, panting and catching his breath, beads of sweat ran down his face as he slowly sat up. He caught his breath and sighed as he heard some music coming from the still functioning radio of the ruined bus.

Rayne leaned against the bus' door and looked outside, she sighed as she watched the sun rise. She missed her home and friends in the common wealth, but her freedom made the exile worth it. She chuckled lightly as she watched Rocky bark and chase his tail, a smile slowly grew on her face as she went back to watching the sun rise. She tried to keep her smile but the song made her think about her old life and her new one.

Last edited by Outlaw-SSS on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OctoberSkies

OctoberSkies

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:23 am

Wolf twitched in his sleep as he dreamed of times when he wasn't alone, times when he had family. It wasn't much, but family was all he had, and now they were gone, taken by slavers or killed by mutants. How many were left now was hard to say. He awoke with a smile that quickly turned into a frown. He was back in reality. He sighed and sat up, stretching. He then picked up his canteen and drank water from it, thirsty. His canteen shortly emptied and he put the cap back on and reholstered it. He then picked up his sniper and looked through the scope at the barren landscape before him. "Nothing but a few rats." he said with a smile, happy there were no unfriendly faces or mutants on the surface at this time. He went back into his little hovel in what used to be an apartment building full of life, now dead. He lived in a bombed out apartment on the top floor. He had to modify where he could to make it livable. As he walked through the threshold, he picked up his backpack and headed downstairs for the day, making sure the traps he set were still set. No one had found him up here yet, or perhaps didn't want to suffer the consequences of what would happen if they tried to come into the building.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:59 am

Leah sat a top the roof of her small house watching the sun rise. Despite leaving the slums a few years back she still finds herself getting up at dawn unable to keep as ease during the night. She sighed and took a bite of the loaf of bread she was eating remembering the unsettling life back then, and remembering her family. Not knowing whether they are dead or alive eats at her day after day but clings on to the slim chance that they are and to meet one day again. Feeling the chilly wind hit her she rubbed a hand up her arm and got down from the roof and went back inside her just slightly warmer hose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:53 am

Andie  walked through the decaying land,  branches and twigs crunching underneath her feet with each step. The wind blew through her auburn hair. She grabbed a small, uncapped bottle , with a  thin layer of plastic wrap to cover the top and took it from her side-satchel. One of her sais,UN-sheathed and in her hand, scattered through the dead plants and rocks. Suddenly a slight rattling sound was heard. Andie whipped her head to follow the sound as it scurried away into the distance. “ I got you know you little sucker.” She smirked and jogged at a steady pace her sai in her hand ready to stab the creature. She was able to catch up to the reptilian beast, grabbed the serpent right behind its head ,revealing its poison soaked fangs. “ Hey there pretty girl” Andie smiled seeing the venom drip from the beast. She plunged the fangs into the plastic wrap and smirked,watching the venom drip into the glass bottle. She hummed quietly as she heard another rustle and turned her head.. only to see something she couldnt battle alone She dropped the snake and backed away slowly,  taking her other sai out and gripping it in  her other hand.  Her attire let her move with the swiftest of movements,
“ her attire”:
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 am

Ever was walking around the park outside of her house. She smiled and looked around the park. She noticed no one else was there so she went back into her house. She made some toast, got a glass of orange juice and sat at the table. She started eating her toast.
Evers outfit:

(sorry that its short..)
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Naru Snarls in the city ruins looking for scraps of food "stupid goverment lives in piece when they leave me here to rot." She looks at her sword witch is rusted and broken and keeps looking for desint food. "ugh stupid and i have other mouths to feed i had it." she sied and gose to the border of the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:37 am

The creature looked at Andie and snarled as it stepped into the light, it's invisibility reflex started to cloak him, making him harder to see or avoid.

stalker:

Turok sat up and groaned, he looked around in the ruins. He placed his hand on his stomach "I'm hungry..." he mumbled and looked up, he saw Rayne just standing there "Hey red, I'm hungry.." She sighed and looked at him "Well so am I, this is why we came out here in the first place, to get some fee food." she reminded him. Turok sighed and got up, he stretched and looked outside, Rocky started to bark angrily at a certain direction "What is it Rock?" he asked as he started to step out of the bus, Rocky kept barking at a certain direction. He then ran off barking, Turok sighed and started to holster his weapons "Go after him." he said "What do I look like your damn maid?" Rayne complained, he gave her a look and she sighed annoyed "Fine." she said and started to follow the dog.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:46 am

Naru passed the border and starts looking in trash for food and matle for a new sword. "I dont care if i get coght im still finding food here" she seid and gose in to the trash.
Back to top Go down
Thisismyusername

Thisismyusername

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Chadwick sat still in the basement of his home. He licked his thumb over a recent scab that he had formed from slamming his hand into a fence. He forgot why he had done it, only that he felt better that he had. He looked down at the dust covered floor and drew a circle around were he was sitting. The light from outside lit it up like a saucer. This action was for no reason only to entertain his boredom. He went over to the faucet and washed the dust off his hand. He heard something up stairs and quickly left the basement to go and investigate.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Naru keeps digging into the trash. "jackpot there is something good here." She seid as she pulled a lot of chicken bones with meat left. She puts it into her bag and keeps looking.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Leah sat on her really old and falling apart couch, letting out a sigh, so bored i havent had a job in weeks! She leaned her head back against the back of the couch and closed her eyes thinking. Groaning she quickly got up going to her trunk that she kept her weapons in and grabbed her dagger and gun attaching then to her leg with a strap and put on her poison ring. Not being able to stand being cooped up anymore she threw on her boots and grabbed her rucksack and left her house to head into town in hopes of finding something to keep her busy.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:22 am

Naru clamps out happy of what she found and going downtown to beg for cash. "a little money enyone." She Sits down on a wall near the food market and looks around. "please a little money or food even" she begs.
Back to top Go down
Saya644

Saya644

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:02 am

Elizabeth woke up already hearing the servents making her food. she sat there a while staring at the canopy of her bed. she got out of be and took a bath.

when she got out she disguesed her self and put on a shirt and skirt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:23 pm

After naru was satisfied she started heading back to the border. "yes i have cash for a new sword now."
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Andie saw a glimpse of the horrific beast before its disappearing mechanism took place. “Sh*t.” she mumbled to herself and but her venom filled jar in her satchel and gripped her blades tight. Her heart rate quickened a bit as she took a few steps away from the beast. “ Well if I cant see you like that...” she smirked and knelt down picking up a hand full of dirt in her palm. “ How about..like this?” She threw the dirt in the direction of the beast,seeing small particles of dust stick to the skin of the creature. She grinned and twirled her sai's around her index finger, charging the massive,invisible beast. She used one of the trees next to the creature and pole-vaulted herself over the thing, stabbing one of her blades between the shoulder blades of the titanic beast.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Naru Bumps into some one and snarls. "ugh what the-?" she said and looks up "who is there?" she grabs her broken blade
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:13 pm

The Stalker roars and shakes her off, the sai tip broke off when it touched him. He snarled and swayed it's tail launching spiked at her from a distance, it roared calling for reinforcements. More stalkers jumped in and barked at her, some bit some small, some even with armored skin. Barking could be heard from a distance, a dog(Rocky) bolted in and headbutted a smaller green one biting and tearing at it's flesh hungrily. It cried and screamed trying to shake him off, once it shook the dog off it limped back to the group. The dog barked at it more, a red headed woman(Rayne) walked in and she drew her smg. She looked at Andie "I'll crack their shields, after that you cripple them." she instructed the girl.

Stalkers:
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Naru hears a dog barking and runs to go see whats going on. "i hope thats not someone from the ruins." She goes faster until she sees whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Leah sighed and plopped down on her told and torn up couch, she leaned her head back and thought so bored i haven't had a job in weeks! After a few minutes like that she groaned and jumped up off the couch. She grabbed her dagger and pistol and strapped them onto her leg, just above where the hem on her dress ends, grabbed her rucksack and threw on her boots heading out the house in hopes of finding something to do in town. She kicked a random pebble while walking through town. Leah's hand went to where her gun is on her leg feeling someone approach her from behind, she turned around to see the familiar face of an older woman who owned one of the small shops.

"May don't sneak up on me." She said annoyed

May giggled, "Oh but it's always so much fun!" she chimed and Leah sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:57 am

Andie got up from being thrown across the piece of land , against a tree. “ Ohhmph.” She groaned and got up looking to the other redhead and tilted her head. “ what?” She questioned herself. She looked to her broken blade,realizing she only had one good blade to work with for the moment. She took a few steps to calm her nerves from being sent flying through the air. Her blade gripped firmly in her left hand, she slowly took a stride towards Rayne. In her other hand, her long fingers curled around the vial of poison, Just incase she needed to use it. “ What is this thing?” She asked quietly to the other girl. Her brother had kept her sheltered for a while after moving away from the Common Wealth.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:15 am

"A stalker, they have natural shields so going at them without a gun is suicide." Rayne said and began to shoot at them just as they turned invisible. Rocky could still sniff them out and barked at the crippled one, it couldn't use it's shield or it's camouflage reflex. Racky darted at it and gnawed at the beast, it snarled and roared trying to fight back but to no avail, the dog won and began to feast on it.

Turok sighed and stretched, he grabbed his lancer and went to the commotion, he saw another red head with a sai and he raised an eyebrow, a nitro stalker(they shoot explosive spikes from their tails) was sneaking up behind her, he disengaged the safety and shot the stalker two times. The bullets pierced straight through it's shield and crippled it, it began to limp away. It was an easy target for Andie in it's condition.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Andie quickly whipped her head around and gripped her blade tight.. the tip of her blade slashed through the throat of the wounded creature. The blood of the beast came spilling forth from its cut flesh. She panted and looked to the Male who had practically, saved her life. “ Thanks.” She panted walking towards him. Small dots of her own blood were showing through her shirt. She put her hand on her stomach to feel the wounds. “damnit.” She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Turok nodded and reloaded "Don't mention it." he said and strapped an armor plate on his bicep, he switched the Lancer to full auto, he held the trigger and sprayed the stalkers with bullets. once the smoke cleared they were all dead "Dinner." he said playfully and holstered his weapon, he looked at Andie "Come with us, we have a med kit." he said and picked her up, he carried her back to the wrecked bus and sat her down "I'll be back." he said and went back to the place where they found her, he started to drag the stalker corpses back to their camp site.

Rayne went to the girl with medical supplies "OK, lemme see what's wrong." she said and looked at the wound "Doesn't look to serious, this should help." she said and gave her some painkillers as she sterilized a needle.

Rocky growled as he dragged his lunch back to the campsite, he laid down and continued to eat the stalker corpse.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Naru ran for her life and sees the others. "hay i go food from the rich folk" she said and shows them her inventory of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Sitting at the bar of a small little pub sipping a beer Leah hears her name being called she looked over at May raising an eyebrow, "what?"

"Don't you think it's nice it's been so quiet lately." She said with a smile on her face.

Leah shook her head, "No it's making me uneasy every time things seem okay something horrible always follow."

May frowned, "Thanks for ruining my happy thoughts."

"I'm just being realistic, we don't live it the common wealth so we always need to be on our toes." she said taking another sip of her beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes [IC]
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next