Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes [IC]

Go down 
+7
Thisismyusername
Naru Pow
ImmortalsRock11
Kirstchaos
Saffir
OctoberSkies
Outlaw-SSS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:48 am

Andie looked at the red head. “ Who are you.” She gulped, her fingers still wrapped around the vial of poison dangling from her neck. She eyes the girl carefully.” Ive never seen you before..” Her heart sped up a bit. Her dagger in its holster on her left thigh the right holster empty,due to lack of blade as it was broken. She he looked at the painkillers in her hand and popped them back,without the aid of a liquid to wash it back with. She took her hair down from the once neat bun she had it in. Her hair fell down to her shoudlers and slightly curled around her face.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:10 am

"I'm Rayne, the big guy is Turok and the pitbull is Rocky." She explained as she began to stitch Andie's wound shut, she carefully    applied gauze to keep her form bleeding out.

Rocky kept feasting on his kill, he snarled and growled lightly as he gnawed on the corpse's flesh and bone. A young blonde walked by and pet him with a smile on her face, the hound nuzzled her hand and whined happily. She walked to Rayne "Hey, where's the boss?" she asked. "Over here." Turok said and looked at her hand, she had a broken sai identical to the one Andie had "Can you fix it?" he asked her "Oui, monsieur.(Yes, sir.)" she said with a smile, her thick french accent made her nationality obvious. She pocketed the broken blade in her backpack and sat down on a pull out chair, she held her stomach as it growled "Comment veut-il que je répare une lame cassée sur un estomac vide? Je suis tellement faim que je pourrais manger un de la première de celles Stalker.(How does he expect me to fix a broken blade on an empty stomach? I'm so hungry I could eat one of those Stalker's raw.)" she mumbled to herself "Monsieur, when will the food be ready?" she asked. Turok sighed and started to make a campfire "In half an hour hopefully, that is if Rocky has his fill with the one he killed." he said as he started to make a pile of wood.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:30 am

“Andie..”She loosened her grip on her sai a bit. She winced at the stitches. With the way she was being stiched, her shirt needed to pe pulled up high enough so her large tattoo on her left side was visible. Coal Black ink etched into her skin. Grinning, she spoke, running her hand though her red locks. “ My brother is going to kill me if he finds out..” She looked around.. “ sO.. you guys often find people and save their lives.. or am I just a lucky one?”
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 am

"You're lucky, normally we charge for rescue missions." Rayne said as she began to finish on the stitches. She sighed and placed gauze on the stitched wound, she began to wrap bandages around her. "all done." she said whens he was finished and stood up "Come one, nothing's better than Stalker meat in the morning." she said and led her to another pullout chair near the almost done campfire.

Turok finished piling up the fire wood, he went to the empty bus and came back with a gas can. he poured lighter fluid on the wood and took out a match "Stand back." he said and the girls scooted backwards. He dropped the match on the wood and it ignited in seconds, he sighed and looked at the stalker corpses "OK, which one goes first." he mumbled and drove a metal pike through it, he placed the ends of the pike on tripods next to the fire, he sat down and waited as the flame cooked the stalker.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Naru looks at them and leaves to gets firewood. After she returns to start the fire and gets to work near the others and listens. "you guys done arguing and ready for food" she seid and smiles and starts making another fire to melt the metal she found. I mean really there is no point. Her face looks sad but she keeps working.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:26 pm

(@Naru Pow, is your character talking to mine?)
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:19 pm

yep)
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Andie got up and stretched a bit,wincing as her newly stitched flesh stretched with her. She groaned through her clenched teeth. She walked to the campfire and arched her brow a bit. “ Are..they any good?” She pointed to the rotisary Stalker. . Putting a hand on her growling stomach,she walked around and skimmed through the rocks and rubble for the broken pieces of her blade.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:56 pm

The group was too distracted to notice Naru, Rocky(the dog) managed to finish eating. He stretched as he satisfied his hunger, he looked at the young girl(Naru) and went to her. He panted and barked happily at her.

Kalina showed her the pieces of the broke sai "This what you're looking for?" she asked. "Turok looked at Andie "Yup, that is if you cook it well, and the way to do that is cook it until the blood turns red." he explained, the blood dripping from the other stalker corpses was transparent and somewhat rainbow colored, it almost looked like oil in water. The rotisserie stalker was cooking nicely, it's blood still dripped around the body as Turok stabbed it a few times to check. it began to turn a light pink.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 pm

“ Hey.. is there any venom in that?” Andie went over to the beast above the fire and took out another clear bottle with wax paper over the top of it. She kneelded in front of the creature and examined it. “How could I have never seen one of these things?” She mumbled to herself before looking to the girl with the accent. “ Uhh. Yea thats mine..” She pulled out her unbroken sai to prove it had belonged to her.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:40 pm

"No, their blood acts as battery fluid. Just in case someone knows how to fix batteries they get stalker's blood." Rayne explained, Turok watched the blood drip and change color, it started to turn a bright red "Almost, it needs to be blood red." he said, he looked at Andie "But if you want to make poison you need to gut it, the enzymes in it's digestive system make a nasty poison." he added.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Naru laughs as the dog licks her hands she looks at the others. "Hay Enyone need there weapons fixed?" she said as the other fire go super hot. She turns snd starts to make qa new sword.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Rocky licks her hand again and sits next to ner, the group looked at her and shook their heads "I barely used my blades." Turok said "Same here." Rayen added.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Leah played with the ring on her finger and drank the rest of her beer, "I'll see you later May." She hopped off of the bar stool and left the little pub. Walking to the edge of town Leah found herself climbing up a nearby tree and looked over in the direction of the slums and then the common wealth once again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:43 am

Andie looked at the other corpses and sighed.” Id love to have some of that poison.” She ran her fingers through her hair and stood up,wincing slightly. The corpses,strewn about on the rocky ground.” What time is it?” She looked to the man poking the beast as she twirled her un-broken sai around her index finger.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:07 am

"7:35 am." Turok said and kept turning the rotisserie stalker, the blood was a darker shade of red but not dark enough. Rayne started to clean her gun and sighed as he stomach growled a bit. Kalina cleaned and inspected Turok's lancer and groaned s she felt hungry "How much longer?' she asked referring to the food. "Turok sighed "Give it a few more minutes." he said. Kalina groaned disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Naru looked at them "i killed the bacteria in the meat i cooked you can have that" continues working on her sword. "plus it is no like i have a life anymore" she snarled and works on making a sharp sword and thinks about her past.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Rocky whined a bit and nuzzled her arm to calm her down a bit, he looked at her and then started to eat the food she gave him.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Looks at the stars a tear streams down her face
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 pm

(@Naru Pow, the post has to be at least 4 sentences ._. it's in the rules)

Rocky whined and looked at her, he licked her face in hopes that it would cheer her up. His ears perked up as he looked around, a flock of Rakk fly by as they screeched. Rocky barked at them as he looked up.

Rakk:
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:39 am

Leah turned her head hearing some noises and noticed some figures in the sky flying over the slums. What are those? She thought climbing up higher and taking out her binoculars and used them to try to see what they were. Even with the binoculars it was still hard to tell what they were, "....Rakk?" Here eyes widened and she jumped down from the tree and ran back to her house. If those things come to the town it'll be destroyed! She thought opening up her trunk and grabbing the rest of her weapons. She ran back to the other end of Town once again letting the others know to be on their guard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:07 pm

(hay im doing the best i can) Naru makes her meal and leaves them. "guess im not wanted here" she said. As she walks back to her racked house and takes out a photo album of her family. "everyone her is just the same mom what you said about the futer will never happen" she crys.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:49 pm

(It's OK I'm sorry -hugs-)

Rocky followed her and whined, he sniffed her cheek to help cheer her up. He looked up and barked, he bit on her shirt and tired to drag her back to the group, he could sense something dangerous was near by.

An inhuman moan could be hear and someone walked over the ruins, then more inhuman moans could be heard. The horde started to make it's way to her house slowly.

Zombies(that's right):

Rocky barked at her more and tried to take her back to the group, he was worried about her, he knew the group was better equipped to deal with a zombie herd than she was.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Naru snarls eyes stare dangerously at the zombies eyes turn crimson red. "Back off unless you want to burst into flames." Her hands spark she was from a family of mages. She telports the dog back to his owners and snarls.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:06 pm

(um it's not that type of rp Naru, no magic -_- how every if you wanna use fire I could give her certain weapons)

The zombies ignored her threats just like anything else, the slowly made their way to her and snarled.

(oh, I got an idea I'll tell you in the PM)

The dog ran back to her and barked, he tried to take her back to the group desperately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes [IC]
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next