Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes [IC]

Go down 
+7
Thisismyusername
Naru Pow
ImmortalsRock11
Kirstchaos
Saffir
OctoberSkies
Outlaw-SSS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:07 pm

She looks at the dog and kicks the zombies away. "So i guess it comes to his then" She said. She looks at them and is ready to fight. "Can't run now but then agen chases are fun" she smirks.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Rocky barked more and tried to lead her back to his owner, he worried about her and whined a bit as he tugged on her shirt. The zombies that fell started to get back up, they groaned and snarled as blood dripped down their rotten jaws.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:24 pm

"Ya ya lets go" she seid and fallows the dog. She looks back at her home one last time. "good bye mom im sorry" Naru Starts to run for it. She grabs her stuff and keeps going. "They better not have left yet got it boy then we are on our own."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Rocky followed her and barked, the zombies watched her run off before they bolted towards her. They were catching up as they snarled some tripped over but got back up and kept chasing her.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:46 pm

She laghs and runs faster "cant catch me half dead losers." She throws fire at them and keeps going none stop. "Well this is fun catch me if you can if i dont devoid you first" She seid. She thinks her favorite song as she runs and she yells "ITS SHOW TIME".
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:36 am

Rocky kept barking as he followed the girl, the undead horde pursued her relentlessly. Turok heard Rocky bark and stood up, he held his arm out and Kalina reassembled the Lancer and handed it back to him. She climbed up to the old bus and opened her backpack, she began to reassemble and load her sniper rifle. Once she was laying down aiming at the horde Rayen used her binoculars to see ahead "It's a bunch of zombies, they're chasing Rocky and a little girl." she said and stood outside the bus next to her med kit. Turock strapped on his bicep guard and aimed his Lancer at the horde "Wait until Rocky and the kid are safe before gunning the walkers down." he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:49 am

Naru smirksa and runs faster. "you want me then come on" she seid and heads for the bus. "later mud brains" she laghs and hides in the buss and makes the metle blazing hot and untouchable. Then she sits down laghing "not today losers".
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:01 am

The bus was too old to even burn, decades of rust and humidity made it incapable of burning or even melting. Once Rocky was near his owner Turok narrowed his eyes "Now!" he signaled and started to fire upon the undead horde, Kalina shot down a few making sure to hit only the heads. Rayne drew her pistols and fired at them as well. After a while only a few were left crawling and limping towards them. Turok sighed as his Lancer's magazine was empty, he walked up to the remaining walkers and drove the Lancer's large blade through their faces ir necks. Once they were dead he walked back to the group "Torch em." he said and Kalina nodded and picked up his grenade launcher. She loaded in a round with a pink tip(incendiary grenade) and aimed at the pile of corpses, she fired the round and watched as it hit a corpse. A few moments later the round exploded and lit them on fire, she sighed as she watched the blazing flames devour the undead.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:59 am

Naru pants and faints. She thinks "nnn darn it i just about reached my limit". She dreams about family and her old life. Then i changes into a nightmare and she screams in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:29 am

As the corpses burn Rayne slowly makes her way to the child(Naru) she holds her close and started to caress her cheek trying to calm her down, her eyes narrow as she noticed her tattoos "She's a siren." she said. Turok leaned on the bus and watched her "That means they're probably after her." he said and sighed. Kalina dismantled her rifle and put it in her backpack, she hopped off the bus and looked at her "If we can we should keep her safe, nobody deserves what people do to sirens in these parts, not even a child." she said and sighed worried.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Naru cries ans starts to shiver and she cuddles into Rayne "Mother im sorry". She is still in a night mare buts starts to calm down. A little later she wakes up and looks around yawning eyes red from tears. Naru looks around "are thay gone? She asked as she stretched.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:15 pm

"Oui, I burned them myself." Kalina said and smiled, Rayne held the little girl close and loosened her grip when she woke up. Rocky came over and looked at Naru, he barked happily and licked her hands. "I think he likes you." Rayne said and pet Rocky.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Nods and smells food and her stumice rumbles and she blushs. "umm thats good and got any food?" she asks and pets rocky. She looks at them closely "your not with them are you?" backs up a little. She looks away "i was betrayed a lot".
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:55 pm

"Yup, over there." Kalina pointed at the rotisserie and went over to carve out a piece. Rocky smiled and nuzzled her hand "With who.....?" Turok asked and went closer to her, he kept some distance so he wouldn't frighten her or scare her off.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:20 am

"THE ONES WHO KILLED MY FAMILY PLUS THEY HID BEHIND THE GOVERNMENT THEY DO EVIL IN SECRET." She pants and trys to stay calm. "They tricked me there spys destroyed everything good in my life. They call themselves the hunters and all there crims are done in secret and thay can tame monsters."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:16 am

Rayne looked at her and smirked "Turok, wasn't that the name of those slave traders you killed off 2 years ago?" she asked, He nodded and looked at Naru "Yeah, they're long since dead." he then though "I just killed the boss and a few other guys, who knows, the rest might still be alive." he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Naru turns and looks at them and eyes start to tear up. "There is always more then one behind the mask" she said and walks back and sits. "Plus even my own friends betrayed me". Naru sighs and grabs a cooked fish and starts eating before she can cries
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Rocky looked at her and whined, he nuzzled her hand to try to cheer her up. "So? we hunt them down, and wipe em out." Turok simplified it." Rayne sighed and got some of the stalker meat and put it into a plate, she set the plate next to Naru just incase she got hungry.
Back to top Go down
Naru Pow

Naru Pow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:49 pm

"Do you really think it is that easy?" She eats the meat and sits back down near the fire. After she eats she sits and pets rocky. "I mean there numbers are still large in numbers."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:06 pm

"Bullets, blunt force trauma and stabbing still kill people right? Doesn't get much easier than that." Turok explained as he started to eat, Kalina looked at Naru "He doesn't respect the rules of engagement, that's why hunting them down is so easy to him." she elaborated and started to eat too.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Leah took out her binoculars again to find the Rakk again. [i]Where did they go?[i] After running around she lost the direction where they were coming from. [i]Damn it![i] She spotted them and they've gotten a lot closer in a matter of minutes. She climbed back up to the top of the tree from before and took out her pistol getting ready to shoot when their in range.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Andie walked slowly to her house. Her breathing was hard as she had to walk a few miles to get back home.” Damnit..” she panted as her stomach growled. Slumped against a tree.. and still a little ways away from home, she doubled over. Andie picked up her head and noticed something. Silence. Complete and utter..silence. “ Joel?” she called out for her brother,whom she hadn't seen in two days. She walked a bit. Twigs and leaves crunching under her feet. “JOEL??” She called out again.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:48 pm

The sound of motors roaring could be heard in the distance, they started to get closer as two bikers raced down the road to the mansion. They stopped near by and turned off their bikes. The male took off his helmet and looked around "OK same deal as always, take what you can." he said and watched his sister taking her helmet off too "Doesn't look like anyone lives here." The girl said. They both dismounted and walked towards the abandoned mansion and looked around "Did you bring food? We might have to camp out here." The male asked, the female sighed "Yes, I did." she said annoyed and pointed at her backpack "It's not like last time when we had to survive on raw mole-rats Johnnathan." She said and rolled her eyes "OK, just making sure, and just call me Johnny like everyone else." He said and grinned "Elizabeth." he said playfully, she scowled at him "I told you never to call me that, it's Lita, just Lita." she said and entered the mansion with her brother. They looked around for anything of value, they looked through cabinets "Shit, nothing." Johnny complained and heard someone outside, he drew his gun and slowly followed the sound. He looked outside and saw a girl, he furrowed his eyebrows. He walked over to her "Hey lady, you OK?" he asked concerned. Lita followed him and opened a pocked in her backpack, she handed the girl a canteen and a burrito "Just in case." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:09 am

Andie looked at the unknown pair. “ Yea.. im fine just.” She looked to her side. The blood still stained the shirt. “ Just a couple wounds.” she smiled a bit and took the buritto from the girl. “ thank you.” Her stomach growled louder.” hush it.” She said to hungry beast within her. Sipping the canteen, she looked at the male.” What were you guys doin in my house?” a bit of water dripped from her lips as she wiped the substance away. Andie exchanged glances between the two and too ka bite from the food the stranger had given her.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:23 am

"Well.............." Johnny looked around stalling, he didn't want her to know they were going to scavenge the mansion for stuff.

"We were just in the neighborhood." Lita said and looked through her pack for first aid kit. "I doubt it's safe for you to walk around with a wound like that, you could attract predators." She explained.

"Our clubhouse is near by, we could take you there if you want to rest." Johnny added and walked over to her, he held her close so she wouldn't collapse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes [IC]
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next