Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes [IC]

Go down 
+7
Thisismyusername
Naru Pow
ImmortalsRock11
Kirstchaos
Saffir
OctoberSkies
Outlaw-SSS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:44 pm

"Yay! Finally more episodes!" Ever squealed and smiled. She sighed when she heard Micheal. "Its going to be boring now... but I have movies so I'll be entertained." She said and slide down in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:12 am

Turok sighed and looked around "He barely talks about himself, that's a reason why." Kalina said and leaned back "All I can tell is that he's probably Maori from the tattoo on his left arm." she added.

"Yeah, and don't forget about me, I only have to be out there for a few hours or maybe until midnight." Micheal said and kept driving, he looked at her and smiled. He playfully ruffled her hair.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:18 am

Leah pouted that he didn't answer her question. "Maori...What's that?" She asked tilting her head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:56 am

"Hawaiians." Kalina said and sipped her drink, Rocky woke up and yawned. He stretched and sat up, he looked at Leah and barked happily. Turok stretched and looked around "Man today is slow." he mumbled feeling a bit bored.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:08 am

"Oh~" Leah giggled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head. I must looks so dumb to these guys. She thought to herself a bit disappointing. Leah smiled down at Rocky and pat his head, "Have a good nap boy?" Leah looked over to Turok, "Well there was just a hailstorm."
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:25 am

"I didn't forget about you. Just be careful, okay?" Ever said and she smiled back. She looked at him and fixed her hair. "You know that I don't like when people ruffle my hair.." She told him
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:29 pm

"Razor hail." Turok corrected her and sighed, he stood up and stretched "I'm gonna go take leak." he said and went to the bathroom.

Rocky nuzzled her hand and climbed onto her lap again. He licked her face. Kalina giggled "My he's affectionate today." she said and scratched behind his ears.

"I will." Micheal said and smiled "I know, but I can't help it you're just so adorable." he said playfully and rubbed her head again.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:39 pm

"Okay.." Ever said and looked out the window. "I'm adorable? You don't have to ruffle my hair then." She told him and moved her head. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the door.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:36 am

Leah grumbled to herself, "doesn't matter how i say it...." She giggles when Rocky jumps up on her. "Yeah? Guess i must be really loveable then!" She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:45 am

"He is." Kalina said and pet Rocky, he nuzzled her hand and licked her fingers, she squealed and giggled. He barked happily, Turok came back from the bathroom and sat down "Having fun?' he asked playfully "Did you wash your hands?" Kalina asked "What am I five?" he complained showing her that he did.

Micheal put it on auto pilot and leaned over, he kissed her cheek and started to tickle her. Aliza was playing a game on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:49 am

Leah giggles and rubbed Rocky's back, "loads of fun~!" She smiled at Turok and Kalina, "You're both acting like a couple of teenagers if you ask me!" She laughed more and swung her legs.

Siena stared out the window with her daughter Maya sound asleep in her arms, Looks like the hail finally stopped. She hears a knock at the door and carefully gets up to not to wake up Maya, must be the babysitter. Siena smiles down at the teen girl when she opens the door monition for her to come in. After settling down Maya in bed she thanked the babysitter for coming on such short notice. Grabbing her bag carrying her camera Siena headed out the door skipping all the way to her car, Today's the day~ The day that i convince her to let me make a documentary of her findings~ She giggled happily.

Last edited by Saffir on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:33 am

Ever looked at Micheal when he kissed her cheek and she kissed his cheek back. She squealed and started squirming. She started laughing and trying to move his hands.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Cassie sighed and got a feeling she that she should call her boss, she wanted to back down but called her anyways. She waited for Siena to pick up and hoped she wouldn't try to document her findings again, she liked her boss but she's not a camera person.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:02 am

Kalina looked at her "Actually I'm only 19." she said and sipped her drink more, when it was done she held the cup above her head and held her tongue out just in case there were a few drops. Rocky looked at Leah and perked his ears up, he looked at her and licked her face then wagged his tail happily. Turok sighed "No one asked you." he mumbled and saw a few men started to walk over "God dammit." he mumbled and avoided looking at them.

Micheal laughed and kept tickling her more, the car managed to drive itself just fine. Aliza was too distracted playing her game.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:24 am

"Hey," Leah giggled and whipped the dog slobber off her face. "Well then that's explain it~!" She said while petting Rocky. "Doesn't explain him though." Leah said hinting at Turok's childish behavior with Kalina. Leah looked over and saw the men, does he know them?

Siena was taking pictures of the rain falling from above with her little camera think how pretty it was when she felt her wrist vibrate. Oh someones calling. She thought sliding up the screen on her wrist phone she smiled seeing who it was and answered, "Hellooooo~"

Her Phone:
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:47 am

Cassie sighed and tried to say something, she breathed in and said "Hi....... my gut is telling me you wanna talk about something...." she said and leaned back on her seat, she felt annoyed as she saw Micheal play with Ever, she wasn't jealous she just found public displays of affection annoying.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:55 am

Kalina smiled "Yup." she said and sighed disappointed when her glass was empty. She pet Rocky and giggled "He really likes you." she said and saw the men "They must have been friends with those thugs from the garage, judging from their clothes." she whispered to Leah. Turok kept avoiding eye contact with them.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:04 am

"Oh my now aren't you a sharp one~" Siena giggled and continued to film the rain not caring that she was getting wet. "And i'm sure you already know what it is i want to talk about riiiight?"

Leah smiled, "Yeah i know i don't know what though." She pet Rocky some more, "You think so?" She said eying the men. I guess they are dressed kind of similar.... "...How would they know that it was us they fought though?"
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:22 am

"Well....." Kalina whispered and pointed at Turok "He is covered in blood." she added and looked away. Turok sighed annoyed when they stood over him, one cracked his knuckles "Something I can help with?" he asked "Wèi, nǐ shì yīgè shuí shāle wǒ de hǎoyou chénglóng niúshì?(Hey, you the one who killed my buddy Jackie the Bull?)"(that was the heavy hitter's name and I'm using google translate since it has a pronunciation feature) Turok glared at them "Rúguǒ wǒ zuòle shénme?(What if I did?)" he replied.(the language is Chinese [simplified] since I could't find Cantonese)
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 am

"Yeah but they wouldn't know who's or what it is." Leah whispered back to her. She tilted her head when she heard the men talk, What language is that? She thought and frowned having a feeling he just admitted to what he did.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:48 am

Ever squirmed and laughed more. She tried to move his hands and she managed to move one of his hands. She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Cassie thought for a bit and groaned "Fine.......... but I want my friends to come, we could use the protection and I don't get how currency works over there too well. My friends the ones in Onyx not the others.." she said and explained, she knew she was going to regret letting her tag along.

Last edited by Rockie on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 am

Siena smiled sheepishly, "You got yourself a deal!" She giggled happy that she finally gave in to her. "What friends are you bringing with us then?" She asked while putting away her camera.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:08 am

"Micheal and Aliza, they're with Onyx and they used to live out there." Cassie explained and looked out the window "They're better equipped to deal with the things out there." she said and leaned back on her seat. She sighed and knew she would regret letting her tag along sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:13 am

"Alright sounds good!" She said getting in her car and leaned back in the seat turning on the heater to help her dry off. "When will we be going then?" She asked while closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes [IC]
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next