Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes [IC]

Go down 
+7
Thisismyusername
Naru Pow
ImmortalsRock11
Kirstchaos
Saffir
OctoberSkies
Outlaw-SSS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:20 am

"It's chinese." Kalina whispered to Leah. Rocky got off Leah's lap and snarled at the men, a few backed off out of fear but the leader ignored him. The leader snarled a bit and motioned his hand in a 'get up' gesture' "Qǐchuángle. Wǒ huì dàibiǎo yù hóu hé sǐxíng fàn wǒmen de xuèzhài xuè cháng tiáokuǎn.(Get up. I'll represent the jade monkey and instate our blood for blood clause.)" Turok got up and looked at him straight in the eye "Rúguǒ wǒ jùjué ne?(And if I refuse?)" Turok replied. The leader looked at his men then back at him, he snapped his fingers and one pointed a gun at Leah "Ránhòu, mǔgǒu gēn wǒmen shì wéi huìlù.(Then the bitches come with us as a bribe.)" Turok laughed a bit, Kalina took out her switch blade and giggled "Hǎo ba, wǒ yào wán nǐ de yóuxì. Dàn zhīdào zhè yīdiǎn, nǐ zhǐ wā zìjǐ de fénmù.(Fine, I'll play your game. But know this, you just dug your own grave.)" Turok said threateningly and slowly walked outside into the rain. The men followed their leader outside, they moved a little quicker since Rocky kept snarling at them.

Micheal smirked and started to tickle her again, he licked her face and pinned her down to tickle her more.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:28 am

Cassie sighed and looked outside, they were almost back at Micheal's apartment "Yeah...." she said and tapped her fingers "Do you still ride around in my R/V?" she asked since she lends it to her from time to time. She looked at the rain as it hit the windows.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 am

Leah glared at the man that had the gun pointed at her with her hand on the hilt of her sword. "Do you know what they were saying?" She asked Kalina looking over at her. She pat Rocky on his head letting him know he was being good.

"Not very often ..... Did you want me to get and and come pick you up?" Siena asked looking our the window of her car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:42 am

"No idea." Kalina said and stretched "We'll have to visit a doctor after this." she said. Rocky nuzzled her hand and wagged his tail happily. More men with the same time of tattoos and clothes as the man who challenged Turok walked outside. The odds were stacking up against him.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 am

"Yeah..." Leah looked down at the grown and pat Rocky some more. She let out a sigh and gripped her sword tighter noticing more men go out. "Gah i'm not gunna just stay here and wait!" She said jumping out of her seat and heading in the direction Turok went.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Ever squirmed and tried moving his hands. Her eyes widened and she squealed. "Your so weird!" She said and smirked at him. She leaned up a little and kissed him. She sat up and slowly started to move away from him.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 pm

"Yeah...." Cassie said and looked outside, they were almost back at Micheal's place "I'll text you the address. Or you can find me with your G.P.S." she said and stretched. "Micheal you might want to suit up when we get back, it's time to go to work." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Siena sat up straight. "Well I still need the address to put into the G.P.S." She said while starting her car so she can go to where the RV is.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Rocky nuzzled her hand more and watched Leah walk out, he followed her "Might as well go too." Kalina said and followed her. Turok stretched and cracked his knuckles as they surrounded him. A few kept the girls at bay.

Micheal smiled "I know." he said playfully and kissed her back "We have arrived." the g.p.s. said as the car parked itself "OK." he told Cassie and helped Ever get out of the car, Aliza got out and got inside the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Leah glared at the men trying to block her way, "You're all a bunch of cowards surrounding one man." She sneered at them. She lifted up her right foot and nailed the guy in front of her in the groin with her steel toe boot. "Now get out of my way!"
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Cassie got out of the car and went into the apartment "2176 Peacekeeper drive, apartment 3F." she said and looked around "Talk to you when you get here, I'm gonna take a shower." she said and hung up "I wonder is Aliza would mind if I use her clothes." she said to herself and went to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:01 pm

"Alrightie i'll be there in as soon as i can!" Siena said and hug up the phone arriving at the garage that had the RV. I need to let Beau that I'll be gone for a while. She thought texting him and sighed, "Hopefully Maya doesn't miss me too much..." She sent the text and opened the garage parking her car and getting in the RV. Been a while since i drove this huge thing She thought while starting the RV and put in the G.P.S location. "Well here we go~"
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Cassie took a quick shower and got out, she dried off and went to Aliza's room, she looked around for any clothes of hers that she would like and picked them out "Lovely." she said and smiled and got dressed. She looked at herself in the mirror and shrugged "A bit to tomboy-ish but still nice." she said and went to the kitchen.

the outfit:
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:47 pm

Aliza saw Cassie walk out of her room "You could have asked." she said and sighed "Well time to suit up." she mumbled and went to her room, she looked around and for her armor "Where'd I put it." she said and smiled "Got it." she said and placed it on the bed, she undressed and left on only her underwear "Now for the thermal suit." she said and looked around, she found it and slipped it on> She straightened out any creases and began to put on her armor. When she finished she looked in the mirror and smiled "Sexy as always." she spun and turned on the suit's com link and magnetic holster. She looked for her face mask and put it ion "Much better." she said and fixed her hair and then took it off "Better save it for later." she said and held on to it.

Her outfit:

Last edited by Outlaw-SSS on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Siena hummed while following the G.P.S to the house, "I just love how the sky looks today~" She said and heard the G.P.S speak. "Turn left the turn right after 300 feet." The voices they put on these things are so annoying!
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:58 pm

A loud metal clang was heard when Leah kicked him in the groin, he laughed and shoved her off, he laughed more when she fell to the ground. Rocky snarled and lunged at him , he bit down on his leg and tugged, he tried to get him off.

Turok smirked and looked around, one by one, they walked forward to try to beat him down. And one by one Turok managed to knock them on their backs. People in the bar started to make bets. Turok decided to fight them with old fashioned street fighting rather than his martial arts. The people cheered as he knocked out the gang members.

Visual representation of his fight(kinda busy so I didn't feel like typing out the whole fight, too long):
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Leah glared at him, Tricky bastard! She quickly got up and held her sword to his throat, "Don't you dare laugh at me i'm not to be taken lightly." She warned him pressing her sword to his through harder drawing out blood.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:22 pm

The brute laughed still, he didn't seem to mind loosing a little blood. He grabbed her by the neck and tossed her outside. Turok chuckled as the gang members flee'd "Come on, is that all you got?" he asked and looked towards the restaurant "Oh shi-" he was cut off when Leah landed on his chest and arms, he fell back holding her. He groaned as his back hit a wall "You ok?" he asked.

Rocky gnawed at the brute's leg and tried to pull him down but it didn't work, he didn't even notice him. Kalina drew her switch blade and stabbed him a few times. The brute looked at her and grinned "Cela ne peut pas être bon.(This can't be good.)" she said and tried not to flinch, he placed his hand on her face and shoved her off to the far end of the restaurant. She groaned and coughed trying to get up "Je déteste les singes stéroïdes comme lui.(I hate steroid monkeys like him.)" she complained and cracked her neck as she leaned on the wall for support. the brute turned his attention back at Leah and Turok.

Brute:
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:30 pm

"Yes, i'm sorry." Leah apologized to Turok while rubbing her neck. Leah glared over at the brute, "How pathetic you are. Having to rely on drugs to get strong instead of working hard like the rest of us." Leah looked back at Turok who was still holding her, "um you can put me down now." She said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Turok let go of her slowly "Don't bother talking he has a single digit IQ so he can't understand what you're saying." he said and stood up rubbing his neck "We're gonna need something strong to take him out." he said as the brute chuckled as he made his way to them.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:45 pm

"Sorry, I will next time." Cassie said and looked through the fridge, she got a yogurt and smiled "Mango, I love mango." she said and smiled, She looked around for a spoon and smiled more when she found one. She started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:53 pm

"Hmmmm....."Leah thought for a minute. "I have a pretty strong poison in my ring that can work." She looked over at her bag that went flying the opposite way she did, "My AK is the my bag....."

Siena took out her camera and placed it on the dash board and giggled, "i'm gunna get some cool images this way~" She humed some more noticing she was almost at the house, "alright finally!"
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:00 pm

"Ok, I'll hold him off you go get it." Turok said and cracked his neck, he ran to the brute and took shots at his mid section, he chuckled and shoved him off. Turok tried to get up and groaned.

"OK, just ask first." Aliza said and went to the living room, she sat down and turned on the TV. She started to watch her favorite show.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:05 pm

"Okay."Leah nodded and dashed twords her bag. Leah got to her bag and took out the AK. Shit the clip isn't attached yet. She thought quickly trying to put it together. "Alright!" She took her stance and waited for Turok to get out of her line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Cassie finished eating the yogurt and sighed "Yum." she said and tossed the cup in the trash bin. She went over to the window to see when her boss will arrive with her R/V. She sighed knowing that she might get too happy or too cheery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes [IC]
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next