Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes [IC]

Go down 
+7
Thisismyusername
Naru Pow
ImmortalsRock11
Kirstchaos
Saffir
OctoberSkies
Outlaw-SSS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:37 am

"Jews." The leader said and spat on the floor in disgust.(I apologize to anyone of Israelite and or Jewish decent, I'm just trying to make the villains as realistic as possible)

Rayne crept around the top floor quietly, she stuck to the shadows to make sure she was not found. She also avoided killing anyone, this will hinder her progress but it's the creed of a silent assassin, leave the world as it is.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 2:35 am

Ever blushed and hid her face. She smiled back and snuggled.
Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes [IC]
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33