Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes [IC]

Go down 
+7
Thisismyusername
Naru Pow
ImmortalsRock11
Kirstchaos
Saffir
OctoberSkies
Outlaw-SSS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Saffir

Saffir

Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:31 am

Leah looked over at the guy then back at Kalina. She shrugged and sighed heading over to the stranger.

Siena got in her car and started the engine. Finally able to go home. She thought to herself and drove off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:57 am

Kalina followed Leah and looked around, the man closed the door behind them once the girls made it to the hallway "The Führer has seen you girls down there and so far likes what he sees. He has personally chosen the both of you to serve him for the evening." he said as he walked up the stairs. Several Nazi banners decorated the hallway. A few old world German military ornaments decorated the hallway as well.

Kinzie kept talking to her siblings hoping they would agree on sharing a potential customer. Micheal finished taking his shower and stepped out, he started to dry off then began to shave a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:27 am

Leah nodded and slowly started to follow the man. She looked around as they walked up the stairs. Ah these people are nuts... She thought to herself and looked at Kalina. I wonder where Rayne is....
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:55 am

The man opened the door for the girls to get in, a few well armed soldiers mingled around and were talking in german. The office looked like a rec room. The leader's office was at the next room over.

Rayne quietly sneaked into the janitor's closet, she readied her weapons and waited for the right time to make her move.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Ever kept playing the game on her phone and she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Leah walked in the room and looked around a bit. It kind of stinks in here.... Leah thought to herself looking at all the men. ...i really shouldn't be surprised by that though...
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 am

"The Führer, will see you know. head to the next room over." The soldier said and went back to guarding the entrance. The people around were just enjoying some free time, cleaning their guns, making small talk, whistling at the girls. How ever as much as they wanted to talk to them, no one talks to the girls before Führer does, only after.

Micheal finished grooming himself and sighed, he put on a tank top and some loose jeans. He went to the living room and saw Ever. He sat next to her and kissed her shoulder "Hello." he said and smiled. Aliza went to his bathroom to take a shower, she took her armor off and put it in the chemical washer. The others made a line.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:43 am

Ever looked up and saw Micheal. She smiled and blushed a little. "Hey.." She replied and smiled back. She kissed his cheek and rested her head against his shoulder. She held his hand and squeezed it softly.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:07 am

"Yes sir!" Leah said with a sweet smile plastered on her face. She started walking over to the other room and gave the men in the room a smile as well. When they reached the room she knocked on the door lightly.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:26 am

The doorman opened the door and smiled, he looked at their leader sitting on his desk reading some documents. "Mein Führer, haben die Mädchen mit den Getränken kam.(My leader, the girls have arrived with the beverages.)" he said, the Leader put the documents away under his desk "Guten tag(Good afternoon) please enter." he said. Kalina walked in with Leah and looked around. The door man closed the door behind the girls.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:42 pm

(@Outlaw you forgot about Ever and Micheal.)
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:06 am

Leah silently followed Kalina in and smiled at the door man as a thank you. Once the door was closed she looked over at the Leader, [i]So we've finally get to see our target,[i] She thought to herself and then gave him a smile as well. "It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:43 am

"So how have you been?" Micheal asked and gently sat her on his lap. Aliza sighed blissfully as the hot water hit her, she began to wash off the stains of the day.

"Like wise, we need as many patriots as we can get, especially ones......... so pure as yourselves." The leader said smirking a bit as he looked at them up and down.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:48 am

....creeep....Leah thought to herself really wanting to punch him in the face but kept her smile. "We're glad to be of service of you sir." She said sweetly and handed him a drink.

Siena arrived back at her apartment and sighed. I'm exhausted.... She thought as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:38 pm

"I've been good. It was boring without you here.." Ever told him and she snuggled. She entwined fingers with him.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:51 am

(galore is closing this upcoming week so we better hurry I'll copy the ooc and profile threads over to galaxy meanwhile)

"Now that's what I like to hear, it's good that women are so enthusiastic on keeping our cause strong." the Leader said as he sat on his chair.

Rayne managed to sneak and kill a few of their snipers building a few buildings over, she looked around and saw used her binoculars to see in what building Leah and Kalina were in. She spotted them on a small pud 6 stories under her, she had a clean way through but it would be a while to reach them on foot or parkouring. She looked around and found a Tripwire Crossbow, she scoffed "Tripwire bolts only? Goddammit." she complained and looked for zipline bolts.

"I know." Micheal said playfully and poked her.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:31 am

(we should move out OCs over there right?

"Oh but of course who wouldn't want to?!" Leah exclaimed happily. I really hate this joooooob!!!!! She cried out in her head wanting it to be over with already.

When Siena got inside there seemed to be no one home. Hmm i wonder if they went out for dinner... She though and sighed to herself. "Oh well i'll just go take a shower for now~"
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Ever giggled and she poked him back. She nuzzled his neck and squeezed his hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:16 am

(yup)

Rayne found a few zipline bolts and a bunch of regular bolts, she shot a zipline to the building where the target was at just a floor above, she used her hook blade to zipline across and curled up to go faster.

The leader heard something but just shrugged, he stood up "Come with me." he said and opened a door to another room.

Micheal kissed her head softly.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Ever looked at him and smiled. She kissed his cheek and snuggled into his side.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:28 am

Micheal held her close and stroked her back, he turned on the TV and started to watch a show.

Aliza finished taking her shower, she squealed when she saw the guys made a line, she got back inside to get dressed in some pajamas at least. She walked out and went to the kitchen. The soldiers instead of waiting all just undressed and got in the shower, they pressed a button that locked Micheal's room from the rest of the house, the clothes and area were being decontaminated.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:34 am

Leah nodded happily and said, "As you wish~" She looked over at Kalina.

Siena undressed and tossed her dirty clothes in a plastic bag. Don't want to get that stuff on anything else. She thoughts as she turned on the shower and felt the water testing the temperature. She smiled and steeped in and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Ever sighed happily and snuggled more. She looked at the tv and started to watch the show with him.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:04 am

Micheal kissed the top of her head and smiled, Aliza looked through the fridge and through "What to do, what to do..." she mumbled.

Rayne managed to sneak into the building through the window once she got close enough. She quietly crouched and walked around looking for the target.

The leader led the girls into his war room, he had a 3d model of the city, he also had a blueprint for a new type of hidden blade for the Assassins. He pocketed it and watched the model of the city "I need a few good men......... and women to infiltrate this area." he pointed at a small building in the model "We have reason to believe there are some... undesirables there that need to be taken care off." he said.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:35 am

Leah walked over to the model and looked at it closely. She put her hands behind her back and leaned closer, "what kind of undesirables sir?" She asked and looked up at him.

Siena finished up washing and turned off the shower getting out and drying off. Wrapping a clean towel around her body she walked over to her bedroom leaving her dirty clothes lying on the floor of the bathroom. She walked over to the curtains and closed them. She took off her towel and wrapped her hair up in it now walking over to her radio playing one of Digital Daggers CD's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes [IC]
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next