Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes [IC]

Go down 
+7
Thisismyusername
Naru Pow
ImmortalsRock11
Kirstchaos
Saffir
OctoberSkies
Outlaw-SSS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Saffir

Saffir

Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:49 am

Siena tilted her head and looked at him,"....okay~" She said and trotted over to Cassie, "c'mon he said lets go~"

Leah's eye's flew wide open when she felt her breast being squeezed. She screamed and kicked Turok in his side knocking him off the side of the bed while falling off the other side herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:40 am

"Ok." Cassie said and stood up, she held her shotgun close and looked around, she followed Aliza and tried to keep from shaking out of fear "I hate zombies....." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:47 am

Micheal led the team to the park entrance, the zombie horde began to charge a them "Open fire." he said." The soldiers fired at the zombie horde dropping their numbers drastically by the minutes.

Turok fell face first into the floor "Ah, son of a bitch." he yelled and got up, he looked around confused "What was that for?" he asked confused and holding his side. A bed spring popped out of the old mattress and punctured him when he fell off. His hand started to get bloody.

Rocky barked to get them to calm down, he got off the bed. Rayne sighed when she heard the commotion "I better check." she mumbled and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:55 am

Hmmmm, i really wanna take some pictures of this~ Siena thought while watching them fight off the zombies.

Leah put her hands over her chest, "you grabbed my breast!" She yelled mad. She heard a crumbling sound looking down she saw a piece of paper, What's this? She thought looking at it and then over at Turok, "ah your bleeding again!" She said worried.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:26 am

The zombie hoard began to thin out as the soldiers kept firing at them. Just a few more dozens left.

"No........ I have a illness that makes vagina like sores open up  on my body randomly and it just happens to be on it's period." Turok said in an obviously sarcastic tone. He groaned more as the blood kept pouring down his hand to his side and down his pants to the floor.

Rockie barked to call for help, he was worried too. Rayne heard what the girl said "You pervert." she said to Turok as she walked in then sighed "Rock, get the first aid kit from down stairs." she said. Rocky barked and ran down stairs, a while later he came back up with a first aid it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:30 am

Siena kept watching them not sure what to do but glad they were almost gone.

Leah glared at him wanting throw a pillow at him in the face but suppressed the urge because he was hurt....again.... Leah sighed and rubbed the back oh her head, "sorry this is my fault....."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:48 am

"No worries, he sometimes desevres it trust me." Rayne said and handed her the first aid kit "Let's patch him up, again." she said.

Rocky nuzzled Leah's leg and whimpered.

The soldiers stopped shooting when the zombies were all dead "Remember, double tap. We need to make sure they are really dead." Micheal said and walked over the hoard as his mech suit crushed the zombies under him. The others walked over the horde as well shooting two bullets in every zombies head.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:52 am

Leah nodded still a bit sad, "okay..." She looked down at Rocky and pat his head.

Siena kept watching the men and twisted her face, now that's grows. She thought but kept watching them.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:19 am

Rocky nuzzled her hand, Turok sat down and leaned back, Rayne took out something for him to bite on as Leah stitched the wound. "A belt? What is this a patch job or a bdsm movie?" he asked complaining a bit. Rayne glared at him "Is this really the time?" she asked annoyed. "Just saying." Turok said.

The made their way through the corpses and made it to the park entrance. Micheal and the others look around carefully.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:24 am

Leah sighed and shook her head at him while whipping away some of the blood.

Siena stayed close by the guys with her gun at ready. This place is pretty coolShe thought while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:26 am

Turok groaned a bit, he was used to getting wounded but not this often, he sighed and laid back when the pain killers Rayne gave him kicked in. Rocky nuzzled Leah's leg and whimpered worried.

"Keep your eyes open, there may be more." Aliza said as she followed the group ahead.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:28 am

Leah pat Rockys head, "dont worry boy he'll be just fine." She said smiling at him and looking back at Turok.

Siena nodded and followed close behind them.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Rocky nuzzled her hand and licked her fingers "OK let's get to work." Rayne said and rubbed some alcohol on the wound. Turok groaned and moved a bit "Easy." she said and looked at leah, she handed her a needle and thread to stitch it closed.

Micheal walked ahead, the others followed behind him and stood close to keep Cassie and Siena safe.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:29 am

"Okay," She said nodding to Rayne. Leah took the needle and thread and carefully started stitching up Turok.

Siena followed them making sure to stay close to Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:41 am

Turok winced and bit down on the folded belt to keep from yelling or grinding his teeth. Rocky looked worried and whimpered a bit.

Micheal and the others looked around cautiously, there was an occasional drop of some object or groan here an there.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:43 am

"It's okay boy."Leah said to Rocky as she finished stitching Turok up. "There all done."

Siena decided she'd take the chance and take a few shots of the guys and their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:58 am

Ever watched TV and sighed out of boredom. She shut the TV off and got up. She went into Micheal's room and got into his bed. She snuggled and fell asleep a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:09 am

Turok sighed and leaned back a bit more "OK, not to put some gauze over it just in case." Rayne folded up some gauze and used surgical tape to keep it on the stitches.

Rocky nuzzled Leah's hand and whimpered a bit.

"That Camera better have a whisper feature" Aliza said and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:13 am

"What's the matter buddy?"She asked rubbing his head.

"Don't worry none of my cameras make noses." She said taking a picture of her. "It scares away animals aaaand freaks out people who don't know i'm taking pictures of them." She said sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:45 am

"He's just worried." Rayne said and sat down, Turok sat up slowly and sighed.

Rocky licked her fingers and nuzzled her hand.

"Good, the last thing we need is to give away our position, especially while there may be more of them." Aliza said and followed the group as they explored the place.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:51 am

"yeah." Leah said and pet him some more. She looked up at Turok, "sorry..."

Siena pouted, I'm not an idiot.... She thought and sighed following them.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:55 pm

Rocku nuzzled her hand more.

"No worries." Turok said and looked out the window, the rain started to hit harder.

The group searched around and managed to reach the ticket booth, Aliza opened the door and looked inside "What do you see?" Micheal asked as he got out of the juggernaut suit "Some old tickets, cash, paperwork and a few old shotgun shells." she said and rifled through the junk.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:53 am

Leah pet Rocky more, "okay..." She said and remembered the paper she found, "oh yeah what is this?" She said quietly to herself.

Siena started taking all kinds of pictures of what they found, "this stuff is really neat." She said putting her camera down and looking around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:09 am

Rocky nuzzled her hand more.

Turok sighed and closed his eyes the pain killers were starting to kick in.

Rayne grabbed Leah's shoulder and led her to the corner of the room "That is an invitation, my boss is the leader of an assassin's guild dedicated to safe guard humanity's free will. From what I've heard you have some good skills, if you join us you will become a much better assassin and take pleasure in knowing you'll be part of the helping hands that keep the innocent safe." she whispered.

"It is, I'm surprised it managed to last this long without decaying." Micheal said in slight amazement.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:17 am

Leah looked up at Rayne thinking for a but, "Well...okay...it seems much better then trying to find jobs all on my own after all." She whispered back.

"Yeah," Siena said looking about more and smiled, "this must have been a great place to come to before." She took out her camera and started videotaping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes [IC]
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next