Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes [IC]

Go down 
+7
Thisismyusername
Naru Pow
ImmortalsRock11
Kirstchaos
Saffir
OctoberSkies
Outlaw-SSS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 am

Andie got out of the car, putting the sweater on. She felt a couple degrees warmer, as her legs froze. All her legs were, were bone a bit of meat and skin. Give or take what little muscle it looked like she had, but she had a lot of muscle. Her frame was thin as she looked around the guild. “ Do we just.... write on a wall or something?”
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:25 am

"You'll see." Charlie said and looked up when she heard a few tings on the metal roof ""Crap Razor Hail." she mumbled and grabbed her hand "Let's move, quickly." she said as she dragged her a bit into the entrance. Once they got in she groaned and held her wrist, she saw a small cut and some water. A grain sized hail somehow managed to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Kirstchaos

Kirstchaos

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:42 am

Andie looked at Charlie. “whats wrong,. And what the h*ll was that?” She asked, panting. Dots of water lined her face and legs as she crossed her arms to retain her heat. She ripped a piece of the old sweater up and placed it on Charlie's wrist..” Itll stop the bleeding” She could see driplets of blood dropping to the floor beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:49 am

Charlie smiled and pet her "Thanks." she said and looked out "That's the warning sign for Razor hail, it starts out as small sharp sand grain sized ice falling down, then they get as big and sharp as large pieces of broken glass, anyone caught out during a razor hail storm is pretty much dead. Unless they can find cover within the first 20 minutes of the grains." She explained and sat down, she looked around and saw a group of people "They must be mercenaries. she thought and looked at the counter. She sighed annoyed when she saw the Out to lunch, back in 5min.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:10 am

Leah rose to the surface of the water to take a well needed breath of air, she gasped and her eyes went wide feeling blood trickled down the side of her face. "R-razor hail?..." She said looking up towards the sky and placing her hand over the small cut. She quickly got out of the water and threw on her tattered clothes. I got to find a place to take cover quick! She thought to herself while running looking for a place to hide since she was too far from her house to make it back in time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:00 pm

There was a mutant corpse near by, there was a boomer shield on his back. A few feet away was a sign that read Evergreen Population 41,528 1/2 km away. It would be half an hour before the storm get's worse, the shield was a bit heavy but it would cover who ever holds it like an umbrella against the worst weather conditions.

Boomer Shield:
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Ever took a few shirts off the rack and she then held Micheal's hand again. She smiled back and walked around the mall with him. She put her head against his shoulder and smiled more.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:24 am

Leah tripped over something scraping her hands and ripping her leggings where her knees are at, Damn that hurt. She thought while rubbing her hands. She then looked over to see what she tripped over seeing the diseased mutant and saw what it was holding. Perfect just what i need! She thought feeling her shoulder get hit by more hail. She got up and grabbed the Boomer shield out of the mutants dead fingers. She picked the shield up and placed it over her shoulders struggling just a bit since it was quite heavy but was able to get her footing down. "Alllright, cmon Leah you can handle at least this much!" She told herself as she started walking knowing that she still had to find some shelter because she doesn't know how long the storm will last.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:36 am

Micheal smiled as he watched her, he held her hand and pet her softly. He smiled and looked around he looked around. Aliza and Cassie were following them from a safe distance, Aliza was snickering silently.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:39 am

Ever  snuggled and looked around. She looked up at Micheal and smirked. She leaned in closer and then kissed him. She squeezed his hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:12 am

Leah kept walking trying to find her way to the mercenary guild knowing it was in the direction she was headed but hasn't been there in a while she wasn't sure if she was getting closer or not. She stopped for a moment and took a knee trying to catch her breath, Damn how long has it been? She thought to herself trying to get a better grip on the shield, hearing the hail hit it she could tell that the storm was getting worse by the minute. She blew some of her bangs out of her face and looked over to her left, ...i think that might be it... She thought seeing the outline of what looked to be the guild off on the distance. "Shouldn't take too much longer than." She got ahold of her footing again and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:17 am

Micheal's eyes widened a bit when he kissed her, he then gave in and kissed her back. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and stroked her back lovingly. Aliza watched with wide eyes, she dropped the bags of stuff she was holding and watched.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:17 am

Leah slowly got to the front of the guild and sighed happy to finally reach it. She was struggling to keep the shield up and reaching for the door nob at the same time. Gah stupid thing! She thought opening up the door and goes to step inside she looses her balance falling over tumbling and the shield goes sliding across the floor. Leah sits up straight and rubs her sore arms, "Oops."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:22 am

Turok saw a boomer shield, before it slid to the counter he stepped on it and picked it up almost effortlessly, he grinned "Nice." he said as he examined it. His dog Rocky looked at the girl that came in, he went to her and licked her face to see if she was OK.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:26 am

Leah giggled feeling the random dog lick her face, "hey there cutie." She said petting his head her arms a bit shaky from carrying the shield for so long. "Anywhere i can get some bandages around here?" She asked the dog feeling the blood trickling down her skin where the razor hail had hit her.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:32 am

Rocky nuzzled her hand and barked happily, he licked her hands. Kalina walked over and helped her up "I have a first aid kit." she said and helped her sit down, she had a thick french accent. Turok held the shield and smiled, he leaned against the wall, he looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow "Hey.... you're that girl from Chuparosa. That town that got attacked by Mothrakk." he said and grinned, since he pretty much saved the day there.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:37 am

"Thank you." Leah said smiling at the girl. She looked over at they guy who spoke, "Yeah and you're the guy that was in the silver back." She said blowing her bangs out of her face again, I really need to trim these things.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:44 am

Kalina started to wrap bandages around her arms "No problem." she said and smiled. "Yeah.." Turok said nervously, he thought she came after him since he did use weapons from their armory and the town wanted to be reimbursed for the weapons they lost.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:48 am

Leah winced a little when she started wrapping the bandages around her wounds, Damn that damn hail. Leah Raised an eyebrow at the guy wondering why he was acting so weirdly but ignored it looking down at the dog. "You have a really sweet dog." She said patting him head.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:51 am

Rocky nuzzled her hand and whined, Kalina kept wrapping the bandages on her arms and tightened them a bit "All done." she said and stood up. "I know, his name's Rocky." Turok said and sat down, he sighed annoyed waiting for the guild master to come back. Thunder could be heard outside as well as loud metal clanging, the Razor hail was at full strength.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:54 am

Leah giggled and pet Rocky some more, "Cute name too!" She said getting down on her knees next to him. "Thanks again i really appreciate it." She thanked her again and looked towards the door. "Looks like i just barley made it here in time."
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:57 am

"Yup." Rayne said and leaned back on her seat "Dammit where's Lucas?" she mumbled to herself. Rocky nuzzled her hand more and whined. "Looks like it's gonna linger." Turok said as he looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:04 am

Leah nodded and kept petting Rocky and frowned, "Why does he keep winning?" She asked wondering if something was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Ever leaned into Micheal and put her arms around his neck. She smiled a little and played with his hair. She heard some bags hit the floor so she guessed Aliza was watching them, so she blushed and pulled away. She moved away from Micheal and looked down while blushing more. "Sorry.." She mumbled and she walked over to some more clothes and looked at them. She pulled a few things out and looked at them

What Ever looked at:
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Micheal was still a little star struck when she kissed him, she shook it off and sighed. He smiled and followed her to the clothes racks. He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

Aliza shook her head and picked up her things again, she followed the couple from a distance and kept picturing in her head what she saw.

"He's probably worried about his puppies, the guild master's dog had puppies with him." Rayne explained, a man walked in holding a shotgun "Damn tickers, they got in the armory when I wasn't looking.." he groaned and put the shot gun under the counter "Where's Daisy?" Turok asked and looked at him. "The man looked up oh, yeah she's feeding the pups, why? You're worried about them?" he asked. Turok shook his head and pointed at Rocky, the man sighed "She's fine." he assured him, and looked back at the door behind him, some barking and whining could be heard but it was mostly from pups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes [IC]
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next