Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rune High [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

Rune High [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:12 pm

"...!" Kuro suddenly hold Blancs hand. "She fainted... L.. Little trouble maker..." Kuro muttered while he held her on his back, walked to the healthy room. Tch, why do I should help her... Kuro talks to him self. Almost all of the female students in the dorms corridor giggling at Kuro and Blanc. "Look, he's cute isn't it?" one of the female student whispering others. "Yea, he's cute~ I hope I have a boyfriend just like him..." said the other female student. W.. What? They're gossiping me right now, great. Nice job, little trouble maker.... Kuro suddenly got blush on his cheek while he walked trough the corridor. "Look, he's got blush.." the other female student whispered others again. "T.. They're just too annoying..." Kuro muttered.

It's not as hard as Kuro thought to find the healthy room. Kuro suddenly knocked the door and open it. "Excuse me..." He said stiff. The doctor walked to the door. "Yes? Whoa! Is she alright?!!" said the doctor loudly. Oh shit, another stupid people in this school? Kuro just walked inside with out saying any single word. "She's fainted after seeing the dark shaddow." Said Kuro. The doctor who has a grey messy hair and blue eyes suddenly take a look at Blanc on the bed. "She's fine." said the doctor smiling at Kuro. He is stupid... Kuro just bent his head down. "Then, I'll go. I wasted my time here." said Kuro slowly while he get up from the chair. "Wait!!" said the doctor, "You're not leave your girl friend here, are you?" the doctor continued. "W.. What...!?" Kuro stopped walking. "She's not my girl friend nor my friend." said Kuro stiff. "If she isn't any one for you, then why did you carry her up?" said the doctor smiling at Kuro -again-. "Just sit there and wait 'till she wake." the doctor continued. "Tch..." Kuro muttered while he walked back to the chair. Waiting. Why do I sit here, wasting my time.... No, why do I need to cares with others...
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:03 am

"Why is it dark in here? I can't see anything..." Blanc mutters. She could see nothing but the darkness, not long after that everything turns white. She began to open up her eyes and the first thing she saw was the ceiling. "Uh... Where am I?" She grunted. "How long have I been here?" She looks around and saw Kuro was sitting on the chair beside the bed. She fell silent for a moment and tried to speak. "Um... Kuro, were you waiting for me?"
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:12 am

Kuro sit there. Waiting until Blanc awake, just like what the doctor said. "No." Kuro answered her question stiff. "That stupid doctor told m...." "Uwaa!! You are awake... It still hurt, isn't it, your head. And, your friend... He's nice!! Even he is a cold and creepy, he still a nice person! I like him! Ahahahahahaha~" Said the doctor while he stroked up his hand on Kuros head. "Tch...." Kuro muttered. This person... I'll kill him one day.... "Oh, anyway.... I haven't seen you around before... New students?" Ask the doctor. Blanc nodded, and Kuro just sit there quite. "Well, let me introduce my self, then! I'm Kouhei, Masuku Kouhei. I'm a doctor here and also I'm a teacher. Science teacher. Ahahahaha~ I hope we can get along together." said the doctor happily. "Tch, you're annoying...." Kuro muttered. Oh, I remember now... That shaddow, how can they get inside this school..? I haven't seen them around for this 7 years and now, they showed up..? Kuro talks to him self. But, the most important thing now... She and Yoona didn't see my creepy side when that shaddow appeared.... Kuro still in silent. The doctor and Blanc seems getting along with each other. "You are quite nice, Blanc... Ahahahaha~ And quite friendly.... You should smile oftenly..." said the doctor innocently on Blanc while he still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:32 am

Blanc sat down and looks at Kuro while smiling. "Hmm... Good then. I wouldn't trouble you." She noticed that the doctor has been standing behind Kuro. He directly came close to her and introduced himself, she was just kept quiet because of what he did. "Um... Nice to meet you too. I'm Blanc. Yea me too. Hope we can get along." As Blanc was too excited in the conversation, she forgot about Kuro's existence. (aww poor Kuro ;A;) "Thank you." She paused. "Actually I can only smile to the person who made me feel comfortable. Who can accept me for who I am. As you can see, people tends to judge without knowing how that person really are. They have never been in that person's shoes. Don't they?" Blanc gave Doctor Kouhei a sharp look from the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:34 am

Kouhei just stand there while talking with Blanc. Until she ask him with a sharp look. "Yea... They don't even think before act. Just let them be. Well, it means they've been jealous at you, right? Ahahahahaha~" Said Kouhei while he stroked up on Kuros head for the second time "Right, little boy? Ahahahaha~" Kouhei continued. "Kuro... I'm Kuro. Stop calling me little boy..." Kuro muttered madly. "Kuro? So, your name's Kuro..." said Kouhei nodded his head slowly. "Well, Kuro. What ever problem you've been thinking in this two hours, just take it easy. There's no problem where we can't solve it right?" Kouhei continued while he stroked up on Kuros head again.... "J.. Just what is your problem... It's none of your business..." said Kuro stiff while he still bent his head down. Blanc look at him, like she know what is Kouheis point. "Hey... Being alone, hurt isn't it?" "Tch... You have no idea what you're talking about doctor..." Kuro cut Kouhei off. Kouhei just have a deep breath, "Kuro... Stop build up a wall between others. Not all of the peoples act like as you think." Kouhei continued the conversation, ignoring what Kuro said. Kuro suddenly get up from the chair quitely. "I don't have any reason to stay here. The female student woke up already." said Kuro while he still bent his head down. This person... He's just too annoying, just like others... "Kuro... I'm talking with you. Get back on the chair, now." Kouhei asked him. Kuro still walked until he suddenly stop. The aluminum table moved fastly to the door. Blocking the door. Blanc suddenly stooned on the bed. "Kuro. Listen to me. Get on the chair, now. Understood? You, Blanc.... And me, we're the same! I know how hurt being alone is, got scared by others because they think we're different with others! So, just sit on the chair back, and just open up your mind, can't you?" Kouhei chided. What the hell is his problem with me... Guuuuhhhh... Kuro give up. He walked back to the chair. Sit there, quitely. "Good." Kouhei suddenly look at the table and he glance his eyes to the right side slowly and the table moved to the right side also. "Both of you... I know, I'm a bit weird as you can see it's the first time we met but, I'm too open minded. I've put my eyes on you both. You're not as cheer as others. It's reminding me when I was kid. And, what's made me scared is... You will turned into enemies, not a person who will used your power to help or save others...." now Kouhei looks very serious. "That imagination looks very nice." Kuro muttered. This doctor, honestly, he do looks serious. Kuro talked to him self.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:01 am

"Yea I know. They all think that they're perfect." Blanc smirked after saying that. After Blanc listened to what Doctor Kouhei said, she looked at Kuro and say "Well I"m not saying that your actions are wrong, but I guess his words are right. Sometimes we just need to open up ourself, but only open up when you wanted and with the person you wanted." After saying that, she looked down at the bed sheet and remembered about her past. She felt that she wanted to cry but she hold it. Hoping that no one would know or see.
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:23 am

"Stop caring about me...." said Kuro to Blanc. He can felt it... Blanc look at him, straight and seriously. "You don't have any reason to take care of me. You are no one for me." he continued stiffly. The atmosphere turned quitely for a view seconds, until Kouhei giggling. "Just as I thought, you are a nice boy, Kuro... Ahahahahahaha~" Said Kouhei stroked his hand on Kuros head while he laughing loudly. "You should try to talked with others ahahahaha~" Kouhei continued. "Tch, why should I...." Kuro muttered quitely.

"You've seen my power, don't you? I can moved all of the steels stuff. So, may I know both of your power?" asked Kouhei change the conversation smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:04 am

Blanc directly look at Kuro and said excitedly "Then if you say so... why don't we be friends?" She hold Kuro's hand and look at him with determination. When Doctor Kouhei told us about his power, Blanc only nod. "What a scary power he got." She talked to herself.

"M...my power...?" Blanc stuttered. "Well, I control Fire and Nature. I know that both are a complete opposite but I can control them."
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:09 pm

These people... I'll kill them one day.... Grrrgghhh.... Kuro talked to him self while his hand are helt by Blanc and his head are stroked up by Kouhei, without letting it off. "Could both of you, letting my head and hand off..?" said Kuro stiffly. "Ahahahahaha sorry sorry~" Kouhei answered while laughing. "So, what about you, little boy? What kind of power do you have?" Kouhei continued while stroking up his hand on Kuros head again and that's made Kuro goes very silent (mad I mean :v ). "Ooops... My bad, sorry Ahahahahaha~" Kouhei took his hand over Kuro. "Something that cursed me," Kuro answered stiffly while he still bent his head down. "And something that can kill his parents and his almost whole of his family member in the same time." he continued. Kouhei and Blanc seuddenly stood up after hearing what Kuro said. "H... Hey, Kuro, it's not funny," Kouhei opened his mouth, trembling. "Tell the truth, can you?" he continued. "Tch..." Kuro still bent his head down, while he smiled, creepy smile. "What if..." he tilted his head up, "That's true?" He starring at Kouhei's eye, straightly. Kuro giggled at him, and suddenly Kouhei getting frightened. His body can't stop trembling. "W... What..." said Kouhei, "What is your last name...?" he asked. Blanc suddenly confused. "N... Nuglerius, am I right...?" Said Kouhei again. "...!!" Kuro stood up. "I'm right, am I not, Kuro?" Kouhei smiled at Kuro. "So, it's true then... You are the killer they've been gossiping about, this whole time...." Kuro smiled again, "Yes... Is it..". His face... It's not scary anymore... It's... It's hurting me... It's like he will cry loudly if he can... S... Same as me, does he..? Kouhei talked to him self. Blanc still sit on the bed, quitely.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:22 am

Blanc just sat there in confusion as she didn't understand a word what they were saying. She just looked at them. "I didn't think that Kuro got some terrifying power. He could kill everyone with that." She mutters in a low voice. "... Nuglerius huh? No wonder then." She talks in her head. She clears her throat in order to avoid the awkwardness. "So..."
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:46 pm

"Oh...! Sorry Ahahahahaha~ Well both of you should getting back, right? Ahahahahaha~" Kouhei turned into his normal expression. "Well, Blanc, keep your smile like this and you won't feel alone anymore, got it?" Kouhei continued as he looked at her, smiling. "And, for you, Kuro... I know you are a nice and kind person. Just like Blanc." said Kouhei turned his head to Kuro. "Both of you can come here anytime. You two are special. Ahahahahaha~" Kouhei ended the conversation. His not as scared as I thought. Just who is he...? Kuro talked to him self. "I won't ever come here." Kuro muttered as he got up from his chair and Blanc followed him. "Really..? Well, let see...." Kouhei teased him while he smile at both of them. "See ya!" said Kouhei just before Kuro and Blanc walked trough the door.

Kuro and Blanc walked trough the corridor. It's not so many students walked there, just a view students and some staff. They still in silent, until Kuro started the conversation. "You didn't get scared back there..., in your dorms room... You saw me being weird didn't you...?" said Kuro stiffly to Blanc who walked beside him.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 pm

"Yea I did see how you reacted in my dorm"s room. Actually, I've seen s omeone with much greater power. Someone so terrying. Thirst of..." She paused as she remembered her past. "Blood." She continue. She looks at Kuro questioning on him. "Hm.. it's rare that you ask question about it."
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:36 pm

"Nevermind. It's nothing." Said Kuro. He stopped walking. "W.. Wait," said Kuro. Blanc suddenly stopped and look at him. "Y... You want to go to that secret garden, don't you..." He continued. At least I can help this student once Kuro talked to him self while he still bent his head down.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:43 pm

"Umm ok then." Blanc continue to walk while talking to Kuro. "H...How do you know?" Blanc stuttered. "Why? You wanted to go there too?"
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:28 am

"W... Well, it's not like I wanted to go... Or what... I uh..." Kuro paused. "Tch, 5pm this saturday.." He continued. He can feels it, she smiled at him. Kuro just stand there, quitely. Agter a view awkward seconds he walks through Blanc while she followed him behind.

"Mm." Kuro answered Blanc while they are already in front of her dorm. After taking Blanc to her dorm, Kuro walked to the library. It's almost 3pm and Kuro still in the library with a man as the library staff. "They have this book..?" Kuro muttered as he tries to pick the book down. ' Creature of The Dark' written on the cover. He sat on one of the chair there, starting to consentrate with his book.

Dark or some people called it Dark Shaddow or Shaddow, are not a normal shaddow just like what we see everyday. It's rarely shown up in a normal place. They will shown up in a place where supernatural powers are. It's still a myth for some people. They ate human or animals. But, some of the shaddow ate each other just like cannibal creature. There's so many type of these creature including their different powers level.

A myth..? Seriously, these thing has shown up and some people think it's just a myth? Kuro talked to him self.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:32 am

Blanc looks at Kuro after he said the time and the date he wanted to go. She can't help to smile and giggles. "Ok. I'll be waiting for you, but you shouldn't be late on that day though."

When they arrived in front of her dorm room's door, she saw Kuro directly walked away from there. Blanc directly took Kuro's arm and said "Wait! Kuro!" When Kuro looked back, she said "Thank you for accompanying me back. If you need some help, you could ask me for the solution any time." After that, she could saw that he just nodded. After that, she closed her dorm's door. "He's an interesting guy. Can't wait for this Saturday. 5 p.m. huh? Let's just see. How would he dress up like?" She quickly shakes her head and decided to take a bath. She
took her clothes off and take a bath. As she finishes her bath, she felt like so tired and decided to rest her head down.
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:12 am

It's Friday already. The school will start in next week. It means, all of the students still get the free time this week. Still, there's no sign of the shaddow after Yoona beat them before.

Kuro still on his bed. Cooling up his head before breakfast. He's trying to have a rest little more. Well in this week, he always slept at 3am and woke up at 5am. It's not because of insomnia or anything else. He read all over the book about the shaddow and wasting up his sleeping time. Lucky him, the dorm he's sleeping at, just him, no one's there.

"Guhh... My head feels dizzy... I need more sleep, huh..." Kuro muttered while he's trying to take his glasses from the desk beside his bed and walked out from his dorm. There's so many male students walked trough that corridor. "Look, that's the gloomy student from the entrance ceremony isn't it?" Some of the male student talked to others. Kuro just walked trough them wothout any single word came out from his mouth. They still chattered about him. They just too annoying Kuro talked to him self while he still walking. A view minutes later, he stopped at the cafetaria. [/i] Just make it fast and I can go from this crowded place [/i]. He took a line and waiting for the meals. He took the honey cereal and a vanilla milk and bring it to the table. It's really silence. Just him self sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:32 am

[Friday]
The light flooded from the curtain to Blanc's face. "Uh.. It's morning already?" She grunted while slowly opens up her eyes and glanced at the alarm clock located beside her bed.

After that, she woke up and sat on the edge of her bed. "What day is it today?" She talked to herself while trying to remember what day it is. "Hmm... It's Friday huh." She murmured while standing up and stretch. "Time to get ready." She prepare the things she needed before going to class. She walked out of her dorm and took her time to walk to the cafeteria.

As she arrived in the cafeteria, she saw Kuro from the back. She was about call him but she decided not to as she could hear lots of students kept on talking about him from afar. Whispering about him. Talking about him. "Pathetic much." Blanc mutters. She follow the line and queue for her turn to take the meals. She put a plate of pancake and chocolate milk on her tray while looking for a place to sit. Not long for her to found a seat, she saw the only person who was sitting by himself. She smiled and walked towards that guy. She put her tray on the same table as that guy and said "Kuro, may I sit here? I hope you don't mind though." After she said that, she directly sat on the seat in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Liichan

Liichan

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Meanwhile a lone student was just standing in the corner with her tray-- She had taken her share of the meal and is now just looking around, unsure whether to sit in one of the seats and join the table or just find somewhere else to be. She just blinked, waiting for her 'friend'. Thats it-- If he doesnt come out and make her join in a table, she'll just... sneak off...

Sad life, but thats the way it is-- and frankly, she's quite used to it.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:25 am

Blanc saw the only girl that stood in the middle of the cafetaria alone and decided to invite her over. "Excuse me for a moment Kuro." She talked to Kuro and walked towards the girl. She patted her back and asked, "Would you like to join and eat on our table?" Saying that while looking at the table where Kuro is sitting.
Back to top Go down
Liichan

Liichan

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:51 am

Lily jumped a little, startled by the girl's tap on her back. Luckily none of her food spilled over or anything, but she quickly inched away for a bit before looking at the girl with suspicious, yet curious eyes-- No one had ever even bothered to actually try and strike up a conversation with her, and now this girl is offering her to come join the table.. with a suspicious, emo-looking guy...? Well, She knows that she shouldn't judge people by their looks, so she slowly-- and reluctantly, nodded.

Well, she's not letting her guard down, especially around people she doesn't know too well... But joining a table is certainly better than the idea of her wandering around and probably ending up in a bathroom stall eating her meal alone.
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:19 am

"What are you doing by picking up another damn person, Blanc." Kuro whispered to Blanc while he still eating his meal. Blanc whispered him back. "Tch... Do what you want." Kuro muttered. Seems the lady beside Blanc staring at him for a second. Great, is it I'm end up to? Sitting with an annoying lady and a little girl that maybe still 10 years old? even she's a bit cute after all... It seems Blanc started the conversation between her and the little girl (Pfft.... gomen gomen, Lily such a moe kind of girl xDD Good job Kuro, you've meet two awesome girls ). Kuro just sitting there keep in silent.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:37 am

Kuro suddenly talk closer to Blanc and whispers. After listening to Kuro's complain, she whispered back. "She looks lonely. There's nothing wrong with inviting her here right?" Silence fell in between them after that. Blanc could see that the girl beside her is not a social person and she decided to open her mouth in order to break the silence. So Blanc turns to the girl beside her and asked, "Um... Hello." She paused while trying to find the right words. "I see you're a new student here too. So what's your name? Mine is Blanc Wickerwitch. You can call me Blanc or any name you're comfortable with." After she said that, she smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Liichan

Liichan

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:36 am

Lily just smiled nervously and put her tray down on the table before sitting down and taking something out of her pocket. A small.. notebook? taking out the pencil, she started scribbling on it, and afterwards lifted it up, showing the page she had worked on.

"Lily. Nice to meet you."
was written on it, a small flower in place of the 'i's title.

She then put her notebook down again and started eating quietly, while her eyes curiously stared at the two students sitting with her.

Last edited by Liichan on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:52 am

Well, guess she can't talk... Kuro talked to him self. "K... Kuro." Said Kuro while he still eating. It's almost the bell ring. He got up from his chair and put the tray back and go back to his chair where Blanc and Lily sitting on. "Could you two just eat that meals faster... We should look after our new classes..." Said Kuro. "Or it's gonna be so crowded.." he muttered. Blanc and Liliy suddenly stare at him. And they start to giving him some comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune High [RP]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next