Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rune High [RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Liichan

Liichan

Rune High [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:09 am

Lily gave him a blank stare after he said so, as she continued to chew half-heartedly on her piece of orange. She took a sip of her strawberry milk through her straw, before writing off in her notebook; and showing it to him.

"Why didn't you just go on ahead, then?"
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:53 am

Blanc just looked at what she wrote and replied. "Nice to meet you too.Let's eat before the bell rang." While she was eating her pancake, she noticed that Lily was staring at both of them but she pretend she didn't saw it. When the bell rang, everyone stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. Blanc look at Kuro and exclaimed, "Wait. I'm almost done!" She quickly noms all her food and stood up. She was about to invite Lily to come with them but Lily showed the writing in her notebook. Blanc became quiet. "What should I do?" She talked in her mind. Without any thoughts, Blanc suddenly grabs her hand and looked at her with determination. "Let's go find the class together."
Back to top Go down
Liichan

Liichan

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:08 am

Lily flinched in surprise as Blanc had grabbed her hand. She looked around. Well, her foolish friend doesnt seem to be anywhere in sight, anyway.... She let out a small sigh before giving off a hesistant nod. She got up from her seat and waited for the two to walk ahead, so she could follow from behind.

Like how she always did in her old school. All she does is follow people around..
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:16 am

"Tch... T... This brat...." Kuro muttered after Lily complained. "I really wanted to leave you two." Said Kuro. "Just if I can..." he continued muttered and look at Blanc. Damn it, why should I meet these people.... He talked in his mind while he still bent his head down. "Just... Hurry up... This girl are waiting for you..." Said Kuro.

A minute later, they walked together trough the corridors and stairs. Looking up their own classes. Hope I don't enter the same class as them
Back to top Go down
Liichan

Liichan

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:28 am

Lily followed right behind the two as they all walked through the halls, looking for their own classes.

'I sure hope that retard is in class already...' She thought, before noticing one room they passed through.

She peeked through the window, and what she saw inside made her turn away-- hurriedly she caught up to the others.

She could tell it was him. 'A crowd of girls.. again... like usual...'
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:55 am

Blanc noticed that Lily glanced at one classroom and quickly turned her head away. She thought that it's not her problem but she was curious. When Lily caught up behind us, she directly said "Hey Lily. Tell me something. What made you so turn away when you passed that one class?" without looking at Lily. "Tch. Wonder why can't I just ignore that scene before? Baka!" Blanc curses in her head after she asked that.
Back to top Go down
Liichan

Liichan

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:06 am

'Oh, well, what am I supposed to say....' Lily thought, sighing to herself. She hesistated to tell this girl the reason-- but of course, she had just met her about half an hour ago! But if she ended up not telling then she would be haunted by it--- She slowly took out her notebook again and took quite a while to scribble on it.

What you would see written on it would surprise you-- she had crossed over the reasons that she had wrote earlier.

"It's just a boy" "It's that retard"

"I was waiting for him but he never came"

"I just hate someone in there."

She showed with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:18 am

Blanc looked at the words written at her notebook and said "Hmm..." She paused and looked at Lily. "Okay then. Sorry if my question cause an inconvinient to you." She continued to look at the classroom name and found the class she was in. She stood in front of the door while holding the know, "Here it is! I'm excited to see who else are in the same class as me! She exclaimed as she went in the class.

She could see different kind of people in there. With different powers of course. "This would be interesting." She mutters and a smirk appears on her face. She looked around for seats and found the one at the back. "I guess this is not a bad place afterall." She talked in her head.
Back to top Go down
KuroUsagi

KuroUsagi

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:57 am

Why should I came here? This is as bad as before! Damn it! Kuro cursing him self while he walked through his classroom. With Blanc and Lily. And, how can I end up here, with these brats...? he continued. He sigh and look around the class. There's already some of students inside. They talked each other. Kuro just looked at Blanc and Lily for a while. Seems they don't have any problem about it. It was just him, having a big problem with it. "It's too crowd" he muttered while choosing a sit. On a last sit on the corner. He saw Lily and Blanc, looking for their own sit and then smash his head slowly to his table while muttering, "I hope it's gonna be a better day...".
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:24 pm

When Blanc was looking around the classroom, she saw Kuro smashing his head to his table. "I guess he didn't like to be here. I think I know what his problem is." She talked in her head. While she was waiting for the teacher to come in the class, she stood up and walked towards Kuro and tap on his back. "Hey Kuro. Do you mind if I sit beside you?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:49 am

Penelope was oblivious to her surrounds in the classroom as she looked over her check-list she had made again. Neat checkmarks were made next to each task she had completed so far. I've completely unpacked, ate breakfast on time, had come to class early she thought to herself cooly as she thought of more things to add to her check list. She sat in the front of the class right in the middle to make sure she had the best view of the board and already had her notebook and pencils ready to take notes. No matter how perfect everything had been so far, she felt like something was missing in her routine to prepare for the day ahead of her. She played with the cross on her bracelet, trying to think of what could have been missing.

Rider had become fast friends with some of his classmates already and sat on a desk talking and joking with them. "And then that one time. . ." one boy started. "Or! Or!" another chimed it. He felt comfortable in the new school now that he had friends to spend time with and hoped to make even more in the future. Him and the three boys were probably the loudest at this point, not caring who could hear them. Rider knew that they would have to be quiet once class had started so he wanted to get it all out now.
Back to top Go down
Blanc_RH

Blanc_RH

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:34 am

(Sorry I was away for a long time)

As Blanc was sitting beside Kuro, she saw that there was lots of commotion on the other side of the classroom. She muttered, "Tch. So noisy. Can't they calm their voice down?" She glared at the boys who were talking so loudly. Blanc didn't care if one of them would dislike him or anything.
Back to top Go down
Lilly6

Lilly6

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:39 pm

(I think it's fine as long as you come back ^_^)

All the boys started to elbow each other, snickering about the girl yelling at them. "You have no say!" one of them called and they all broke out in laughter. "G-guys" Rider gestured to the others, "We should start to quiet down. The girl was right" he noted, not wanting to disturb the other students in the class.

Penelope couldn't put her finger on what she was missing so she decided to brush off the feeling. She prepared her notes for the day, before the teacher even walked into the classroom and wondered when the class was really going to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune High [RP]   Rune High [RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune High [RP]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3