Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! VRYiRNnIt is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! UIbtwMaIt is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32
It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! YtNp4N6

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:39 am

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Screedbot

*rolls in to the tune of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air*

I did one of these sometime back, but it was for Group roleplay, not 1x1 roleplay.

So what happens is, is that I've found myself with a lot of time right now. Not a lot as in I literally spend my day on the internet, no. A lot as in I come to my room from class and I have enough time to be focused on roleplays right now. For this new year I not only want to get better at yodeling, I also want to improve my literacy (yes, even I must do so *conceited hair flip*). So I've decided I'll be on here looking for a partner that is willing to roleplay with me on MCL or in different terms: My Candy Love.

Normally I'd be on RPG/right here for 1x1, but recently I've become involved in a few amazing roleplays on MCL and I can't go back and forth because it usually results in one site being abandoned. And I'm trying to avoid that the most and I've literally just come back from an eternal slumber on MCL and I don't want to disappear on them again.

I don't wanna disappear anywhere, really.

So. Below I'll post my quote on quote 'Requirements' for 1x1 roleplaying with me. It's not a lot - hopefully..

I'm for looking for at least one or two partners, I have enough time. :3

Table of Contents:
1 - Intro and Table of Contents
2 - Requirements
3 - Ideas
4 - Sheet
5 - Open

Last edited by Defy The Deranged on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! VRYiRNnIt is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! UIbtwMaIt is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:40 am

Have good grammar: Oh goodness. I'm a grammar-nazi. Sort of. I'm not going to hang over your shoulder like a helicopter, that's not me. I'm not going to edit your post's grammar, that's not me either. But I WILL get annoyed with you if you don't have proper grammar. That includes capitalization, proper punctuation, spelling, etc. We all make mistakes, but there's a fine line between accidentally spelling 'magnificent' wrong and not even putting a space between your commas and the next line of text. I can do it in group roleplay, but in 1x1, it's just a no.

Be up for Semi or Advanced Literate: I'm talking about how you write here. In roleplays my minimum is at least a paragraph or two. That's when it's Semi Literate. In Advanced it's two to three paragraphs, but I'll settle for one and three quarters.

Be Active: Sure, everyone has things to do. But I'd like to be notified of absences. You don't have to tell me that you'll be going to the market and will be posting when you're back. That would be okay, but I'm not someone who needs to know where you is and what's up. But if you're going to, let's say, Hogwarts, and will not be able to get a connection - please let me know as soon as you can. But if you're online and you have time, please try to post. If it's a sudden type of thing, let me know as soon as you can come back, I'll understand! ^^

Be nice to MEEEEE: I'm a fragile lil girl. (Okay not really.) But I do have feelings and I'd appreciate if you'd be nice. I'll be nice to you too, unless you don't like Aoi Asahina (no I'm just kidding) but I'm a student and I have homework most of the times, and I'd appreciate if you'd understand. (I'll also update you about anything going on!)

Characters: Mary-Sue and Gary-Stu makers need not apply. In a 1x1 with het romance, I prefer playing a female, mostly because I am one myself and just feel comfortable playing one. That doesn't mean I don't play guys, I'll be okay with doing so in het romances and yaoi romances, I just prefer ladiess. Also; I usually do anime pictures, but it depends on the roleplay, really.

Things I don't want to RP: I don't like roleplaying mysteries. Not at all. Group mystery RP? Sure. 1x1? No. I also don't like smut. No smut. No. Fade-to-black is okay. Heavy intense kissy kissy smut? No. I'm okay with it being all touchy feely but when it gets to the point where the dude slips it into neverland; no. Basically I'll go up to where the dude's pants are being taken off. That 's it.

Fandoms I'll be interested in a 1x1 for:
- Dangan Ronpa
- Harry Potter
- Ouran HSHC
- Sword Art Online
- Now You See Me (STOP LAUGHING)
- Durarara (I SAID STAPH)
- Super Dangan Ronpa 2
(and others, you'll have to ask me because my mind is going blank about what I like, I know I have a longer list.)

(I'll be willing to do OCs and Canon Charas.)

Overall: Just be nice, have good grammar, be at a semi literacy or above, and be able to play males. Pwease?

Last edited by Defy The Deranged on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 am

My Fake Fiancé:
A woman needs a new job after being fired from her last one. When she meets a guy, he tells her he'll give her a job on one condition: she marries him for two months.
Picture type: No preference

Rocking Romance (IT'S A BAD TITLE I KNOW):
An average girl moves to Tokyo with her best friend, who just happens to be a female punk rocker. In Tokyo the girl meets various people through her best friend, and comes across this guy - a Japanese native who runs the teen underground punk rock scene. The story revolves around the girl, her best friend, the Japanese native, and his best friend (who is just as average as the girl is). Classic bad boy x good girl, but then there's also a bad girl x good guy side story.
Picture Type: Real

My Cyber Crush:
A teenage shut-in who spends ninety nine percent of his time on the internet meets a girl online. This girl is everything he wants in a girl and soon they begin dating. A year into their relationship, the shut-in asks if he can meet her. She says yes and soon he finds himself sucked into the computer screen. It turns out that his girlfriend wasn't someone in real life - she was his computer, who lived in the cyber world. The story revolves around her showing him her world in a day.
Picture Type: Anime

These are the only ideas I have so far, but I'm open!
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 am

Code:
[b]Roleplay Request Form:[/b]

[center][color=green][b]User:[/b]
[b]Roleplay I am signing up for:[/b]
[b]Ideas of mine:[/b]
[b]Where am I available?[/b] MCL or here. (If it's only here I may make an exception, but it will be harder for me to respond)
[b]Fandoms above or otherwise I am willing to RP:[/b]
[b]PM or Thread?[/b] (To roleplay in, I mean.)
[b]Genres I like:[/b]
[b]Do not bring these genres anywhere near me:[/b] (Disliked genres)
[b]Preferred gender role:[/b] (Do you like being boy, girl, or both?)
[/color][/center]

Last edited by Defy The Deranged on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 am

Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Bane-badge_zpsce099443It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cIt is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:05 am

You said stop laughing.

I continued.

Muwhahaha. Ahh :3 I will re-read all of ideas and stuff tomorrow, right now I can barely see what I'm typing.

Buttt if someone beats me back by tomorrow, congrats :3 and good luck on your search <3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:07 am

I feel you.
It is six in the morning nothing makes sense anymore.

Nuuu, I said don't laugh at me Queenie *light tap on shoulder* You're so mean to meeee
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Bane-badge_zpsce099443It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cIt is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:11 am

I know.

OTL I try to be nice and it is just soo tiresome! Ooh but that means I already broke a rule...

Don't worry! I'm nicer with sleep :3

Goodnight/morning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Key-badge_zps22cf0e92It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Oh my!

I wanted to do a Now You See Me RP but wasn't really sure how to go about it! I'll fill out a form later when I come back from work which is like 12 hours from now! :3

I don't like RPing the smut (frankly, because I've never done it so it would be so foreign to me, right now) so we'll get along juuuuuuuuuuuust fine. c:
Back to top Go down
http://llamasandpajamas.tumblr.com
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:59 pm

I stayed up until six. I slept for seven hours. It is 1 now.

@Queenie
Good Morning! (It's afternoon but I don't play by the time rules)

@Twisty
EEK. Now You See Meeeee. I have come up with a few plots I need to scribble them down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Oh. Mah. Goodness.

The Rocking Romance seems so fuuuun. Very Happy

Would someone shoot me if I were to, you know, apply and take the idea to do with Defy all to myseeelf? Teehee~
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:58 pm

@Swag (Because rogue??? Get it???)
I would shoot you.

With the canon of love, come here!!

Does that mean you want to do the idea? Cuz I really really want to do that idea.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Poo on a cracker!!

I was totally going to apply for that idea! Because I haven't done a 1x1 with Deft, like... ever. Heehee!
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:32 pm

@Essie
N UUUUU.
Roleplay w ith me with any idea that you want I am up for it pleaseeee.

*pouty face*
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:40 pm

DUDE WHAT THE FRIDGE. I typed "deft" instead of "defy"

I don't think you want to role play with me after that DAMN YOU AUTOCORRECT ;~;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Roleplay Request Form:

User:
Why hello I'm Rogue. See? It says over there. <------

Roleplay I am signing up for:
The Rocking Romance

Ideas of mine:
I wanna take the guys! I'm just plain better at those characters teehee~

It's a good thing I'm better at writing for guys no? Since you prefer girls

Hey maybe Malea can write for the other girl? Then we can all three be a part of the Roleplay!

Where am I available?
On both MCL and here. I generally prefer here because I can write without the mods getting all in my face but we can RP via PM there.

Fandoms above or otherwise I am willing to RP:
You can see my ideas in my search but if you wish to write a fandom 1x1 then shoot the idea at me and I'll get back to you.

PM or Thread?
If we're on MCL, PM.
If we're here. Thread.

Genres I like:
Romaaaaance teehee

Do not bring these genres anywhere near me:
Kinda get tired of school roleplays.

Preferred gender role: (Do you like being boy, girl, or both?)
BOOOOOY. I'm okay with both but I write way better for fuy, oddly.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Roleplay Request Form:

User:

Keiipuu

My Cyber Crush or a Sword Art Online one Smile

Ideas of mine:

If we were to do a SOA, I would prefer not really playing canon characters but still keeping the same plot. Instead of Asuna and Kirito, we can be our own characters fighting side by side them, yes? Smile

Where am I available? MCL or here.

I am willing to do both. I will admit I like RPG better because I can curse and whatnot, but MCL is perfectly fine since it'll be easier on you~

I don't have anymore other than the ones stated above Smile

PM or Thread?

I would prefer thread because the PM messages disappear after you've responded to each other a specific amount of times, you know? If it's too much to make a new thread, I will have no problem making the thread Smile

Genres I like:

Any genre as long as my partner is good at writing it (which I have no doubt that you are, Defy). If we were to do the SOA it would be action and romance, no?

Do not bring these genres anywhere near me: (Disliked genres)

I do not have a genre that I specifically dislike. The only genre I have problems with is group fantasies because that leaves a lot of room for god-modding, but since this will be a 1x1 then there shouldn't be a problem.

Preferred gender role: (Do you like being boy, girl, or both?)

I can be both Smile Whatever creams your twinkie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:42 pm

@Swag
*dance* EEEEEE. You signed upppp!
I also like the fact that you prefer males Wink

But sure! We can totally do Rocking Romance!

@Essie
Pfft, that? I didn't even notice it.

*ties you to chair* You are not leaving until you rp with meeee

Or we could do a 2x1 with Rogue? And you could be the other girl? *triple smiley face*

@Keii
*blush* You're too nice to me.
Both SAO and My Cyber Crush are good, and I'm totally cool with using OCs! Do you have a preference as to which one you'd like to do?

@Keii and Swag
I've been thinking about where I'd like to RP, and I think I prefer here, as it's less restricting. Plus the only things in MCL is Labeled, my forum mod duties, and another RP (which I really don't need to post in, I left my character open). So, the 1x1s will be held here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Yay! Galoreeeeee! Smile

Teehee~ sorry I was just hoping you'd say that.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Hmmm....I think I would prefer the Sword Art Online one because it's fairly relative to Cyber Crush Smile

And would you want to do PMs here or a thread here? Smile
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:21 pm

@Swag
You conspirator, you.
Should I create the thread?

@Keii
I'd prefer thread, mostly because your inbox will get full one point or another and I'm just used to a thread.
Would you like to create it, or should I?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:19 am

It's your brain baby darling~ It's probably best if to pump out the thread.
Back to top Go down
TwistedRose

TwistedRose

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Aquarius-badge_zps6b51fdb7It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Key-badge_zps22cf0e92It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:32 am

Roleplay Request Form:

User:
TwistedRose

Now You See Me (we can work on it together if you haven't planned everything out)

Ideas of mine:
• Illegal Street Racing RP
• Zombie Apocalypse RP

Meh, I can give more details on them in PMs or something

Where am I available?
MCL and here. Either one is fine.

• NOW YOU SEE ME
• Harry Potter
• Ouran HSHC
• Sword Art Online

PM or Thread?
Thread

Genres I like:
• Action/Adventure
• Comedy
• Drama
• Mystery/Suspense

Do not bring these genres anywhere near me:
• Romance
• Tragedy

Preferred gender role:
Both are fine.
Back to top Go down
http://llamasandpajamas.tumblr.com
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:06 am

I'll make the thread if you want to make the character sheet Very Happy

Or I'll make the character sheets while you make the thread?

Your decision~
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:01 am

@Keii
:3 May I pwease make the character sheet? I'm good at those *flexes*

@Swag
Oh, that's true. I'll get started on it!

@Twisty
YES.
I do need to plan out the Now You See Me 1x1. I was thinking maybe a sequel? Like their heist has finished, but they are starting another one up again, this time working through young adult magicians? I don't know, I'll PM you ze ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Searches :: One on One Searches-
Jump to: