Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:09 am

Gotcha~ Will start making the thread then Smile

Off to picture hunt~
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:07 am

Lemme know if there's anything I can do to help.

Cause. Cause. Cause. I'm helpful like dat.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:44 am

YES! I'm totes magotes down for a 2x1. It will be excellent. :3
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 VRYiRNnIt is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 UIbtwMaIt is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32
It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Yay!
I'm working on the thread!

@Keii
Almost done with the sheet!
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 Unicorn-badge_zps6b836d76It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:16 pm

Awwwwww yiiiiisss! Dis gonna be guuuuuud c:
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 Simmer-badge-1It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 VRYiRNnIt is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 UIbtwMaIt is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 Seany-badge_zps23d7ab32

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:37 am

@Essie and Swag
This is the character sheet I've got for RR, thoughts?

Character Skeleton

Code:
[b][color=#333333]What do you look like?[/color][/b]
[img](Real picture please)[/img]
[i][color=#333333]Your height..?[/color][/i]
[i][color=#333333]Your weight..?[/color][/i]
[i][color=#333333]Your eye color..?[/color][/i]
[i][color=#333333]Your hair color and hairstyle..?[/color][/i]
[i][color=#333333]Your fashion sense..?[/color][/i]
[i][color=#333333]Anything else..?[/color][/i]

[b][color=#333333]What is your name?[/color][/b]
[color=grey](Insert name here)[/color]

[b][color=#333333]What do people call you?[/color][/b]
[color=grey](Insert nickname here)[/color]

[b][color=#333333]How old are you?[/color][/b]
[color=grey](Insert age here)[/color]

[b][color=#333333]When were you born?[/color][/b]
[color=grey](Insert birthday here)[/color]

[b][color=#333333]Where were you born?[/color][/b]
[color=grey](Insert birthplace here)[/color]

[b][color=#333333]How's life been?[/color][/b]
[color=grey](Insert biography here)[/color]

[b][color=#333333]What are you like?[/color][/b]
[color=grey](Insert personality here)[/color]

[b][color=#333333]What do you do?[/color][/b]
[color=grey](Insert hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc. here)[/color]

[b][color=#333333]Why are you in Tokyo?[/color][/b]
[color=grey](Insert reason for staying Tokyo. If they are a resident, simply put 'resident')[/color]

[b][color=#333333]Anything else?[/color][/b]
[color=grey](Insert any other info)[/color]

@Keii
I'm almost done with the sheet, I just need to edit the coding a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:56 am

Okay Smile Take your time deary~
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:52 am

It looks excellent to me. (:
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:50 am

@Essie
Thankies.
Oh, could you fill it out, then? Or could you at least give my your charries name? I need them for the description :3

@Keii
Here it is!
Code:
[b][color=#333333]Appearance[/color][/b]
[i]Height:[/i]
[i]Weight:[/i]
[i]Summary on looks:[/i]
[i]Distinguishing Features:[/i]
[i]In-game appearance (if anything is different)[/i]

[b][color=#333333]Real Name[/color]:[/b]
[b][color=#333333]In-Game Name[/color][/b]
[b][color=#333333]Birthdate[/color]:[/b]
[b][color=#333333]History[/color]:[/b]
[b][color=#333333]Personality[/color][/b]
[b][color=#333333]Beta Tester or First Time Player?:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#333333]Skills[/color]:[/b]
[b][color=#333333]Interests:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#333333]Other[/color]:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:08 am

Sure! Umm, which role am I playing again? -a wee bit confused-

As for names, I'm going between Anastasia Allison, Branwen Elisabeth Scott, Hazel Ballinger, or Kyrie Hannaford
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:24 am

You are playing the punk rock girl I think it was.

Ooooo, I like Branwen!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:18 pm

Smile Should we start on character sheets?

No?

Yes?

Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Okay, that's what I though. (:
But I had to make sure.

I'll work on my character sheet and send it to you later today. c:
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:00 pm

@Swag and Essie
Yes please!
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:23 am

Heyoooo (picture Rico from Hannah Montana right about now)!!

I sent you my character sheet, boo. It admittedly took me a lot longer than I intended it to. I'm just really easily distract ;~;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:23 am

O.o

*gulp* Spent the day with Xavier, hardly even stalked Galore.

I'll make my character skeleton in the morning darlings~
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:34 pm

@Essie
I saw! Thankyou soso much!
I'll put it up as soon as I'm outta school.

@Swag
Totally okay! I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:47 pm

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 Tumblr_mhnjs8OXsZ1s51zjyo1_250
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:59 pm

AMY
*cough* or Patricia *cough*

I'm almost done with putting em up I just need yo get this stupid device to stop lagging
Back to top Go down
Esoteric

Esoteric

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:26 pm

I've decided that when I move to Colorado, I'm going to introduce myself as Fat Jennifer or something like that and then after a few weeks tearfully reveal that I'm actually Fat Malea.

It will be excellent.
Back to top Go down
Defy The Despair

Defy The Despair

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Guys.. I've got somehing to tell you.
My name isn't really Fat Jennifer.

It's Malea.

*collective gasp*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!   It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is five in the morning I will not title this!!!1!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Galore :: Searches :: One on One Searches-
Jump to: