Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JayMusicGirl

JayMusicGirl

Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Hello ^^ First things first, I must admit I haven't been on this site in a while. The last time I was on was in early April, and even then I was on sparsely before that. I've only done like two RPs here, and neither were very successful. But I feel this an awesome role play site, so I should start anew here.

Anyways, what I am basically saying is I need a 1x1 partner. Not for any plot in particular, but I'm thinking we should brain storm or you could just share your ideas. I do have ideas, and I will share them after this paragraph. I'm not really looking for anything in a partner and I'm not picky... I'd just prefer a literate, creative person and that's it. As for me, I'm pretty much the same. I'm open to trying almost anything in a RP and I love new, different plots. I'm a sucker for romance, so I'd prefer that any RP we do have an element of romance in it. Besides that, I like a ton of genres. Usually the only one that I can't stand doing is high school RPs. Ugh.... they get so boring, so fast.

Now, let's get to my ideas list, shall we? ^.^ By the way, my ideas list is usually the one I post on the site MyCandyLove. Very Happy

*A stranded on an island type rp
*A RP based on Greek or Roman mythology
*A RP based on the myth of the Amazons
*A RP set during a different time period than modern time
*Maybe a RP set in one of China or Japan's dynasties? I'm a history and Asian things buff...
*Lost in a forest or stuck together in some other way with a frenemy.
*Foreign exchange student
*Forbidden romance
*Mental patient/doctor
*Criminal/detective
*Criminal/victim
*Butler/Master
*Any decade of the 20th century, maybe a realistic RP set during the early 20th century where the forbidden romance is inter-racial? I've never seen that here before, would love to try it. I believe that "race" according to your color and ethnicity doesn't exist, and that the only race on the planet is the human race. So anything that involves those issues would be interesting to try out. It might be cool, new, edgy and different from the seemingly "one color only" RPs here. Willing to try that as a group RP, too.
*Arranged marriage
*Regular marriage (There can be some other drama in there somewhere...)
*Any sort of historical RP, seting in medieval times, Victorian/Edwardian times, past decades, ancient Greek or Roman times, etc.
*Pirates
*Gender Bender
*Mystery
*Sci-fi
*Fantasy
*Horror

Anyway, thank you for reading this and I hope you can role play with me! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaheartsjonas?feature=mhee
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

Just imagine that a bunch of badges are stored here...

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:18 am

You have some very creative ideas and I can see many of them turning into successful roleplays. I'm also glad that you decided to return to the site Smile

I agree with you on the inter-racial 20th century turning into a group RP. It would be very interesting to add a spin on the characters that we usually choose. You could even add the class status to make it even more interesting.

In my opinion, the ideas I like the most for a 1x1 are:
-The stranded island
-The forbidden romance
-The arranged marriage. (Reminds me of Jane Austen, yeah?)

Again, welcome back to the site~
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Keiipuu
JayMusicGirl

JayMusicGirl

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Why, thank you ^^ I really appreciate your compliment and your welcome. It's great to be back here, this is a great site!

Thanks again. I might even try posting that idea as a group RP here, but I have to develop it plot-wise. The class status thing is a good start. Maybe something like "the help" falling for the client or vice versa. If you have any suggestions other for the plot, I would love to hear them Very Happy

Okay, I like the ideas you picked. Could we maybe try the stranded island? That is, if you really want to do that. Whichever you really want to try the most ^^
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Yes! That's exactly what I was thinking.
As a big plot twist you could have one of the couples trying to runaway and then getting caught.
Some whippings here and there.
Maybe even have some of the slaves being sold to other owners?
The possibilities are endless!

And the stranded island sounds grand Smile The character's intro could be the plane crashing.
Back to top Go down
JayMusicGirl

JayMusicGirl

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:31 am

Yeah, those are exellent ideas!! I was actually thinking of something set in the segregation era through, I said 20th century (1900-1999), not 19th century (slavery was outlawed in the late 1800's, I forgot when) , not during slavery times because that might be offensive and isn't really something to attempt to make light of in a role play. I don't know, I have to consider it. I know dark subjects are done in RPs, but something that really happened (a lot of slaves had relationships with their masters, but often these were forced and the children that were produced were in a since "illegitimate" because their fathers refused to acknowledge what they did) and that is as horrible as that time... I have to think about it.

Anyway, should I make a thread now so we can get to posting our characters? Or would you like to? By the way, I'll be a bit busy this weekend so I'll be on and off.
Back to top Go down
JayMusicGirl

JayMusicGirl

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Nothing else, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Simmer-badge-1Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Bane-badge_zpsce099443Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cReturning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:46 am

I would be up for a one on one and your ideas sound interesting.

I was thinking about mixing your Japanese/Chinese concept with the arranged marriage concept? Perhaps an young Emperor has to take a wife?

Just a little thought.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplaygalore.com
JayMusicGirl

JayMusicGirl

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

Thanks for posting! Yeah, I like that idea very much. I love historical RPs so much. Would love to try it with you :-)

First, where and when would you prefer it to be set? Second, do you have any extra plot ideas or requirements for your RPs? I can think of a detailed plot but it depends on where it's set.
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Simmer-badge-1Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Bane-badge_zpsce099443Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Key-badge_zps22cf0e92
Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Nada-badge_zpsf4af9d1cReturning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner Narwhale-badge_zps3787a110Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner YtNp4N6

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:14 am

Not a problem.

Well, I personally prefer the roleplay to take place in China rather than Japan.

As for the time period I was thinking perhaps the Ming Dynasty? It was around for 200 plus years so we could level somewhere in the middle. How does that sound to you?

The only requirments I have for my RPs would be the following:

Don't rush me, but nudge me. I have a lot going on and sometimes I do forget things, so if you just send me a message to remind me I haven't posted in a few days, that would be great, so long as it isn't rude or snarky.

I prefer playing female roles but I have no problem with the male role. Also I am up to having pairs so it can be equal on both sides.

Don't give me rambling--I rather just have two good detailed paragraphs than five paragraphs with no meaning.

Those are my only three requirements really ^^ as for plots--zilch. Maybe the former emperor has passed and now his son must take his place but in order to do so, he must wed? If you have something, I would be more than happy to hear about it. :3
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:48 am

Sorry, I didn't see this in the Portal and didn't think that you replied~

I think you should make the thread because I have a lot of other RP's and Staff threads going on right now. Don't worry though...I always make time to post.

And you're lucky. Cici is a great 1x1 partner Smile
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:50 am

Keii >.> you're making my ebony cheeks burn in embarrassment.

Speaking of threads, I will finish ours tomorrow, I can't...find my flash drive and it has my Wiching files up there..including the banners. Ugh.
-Stops the Spamming-
Back to top Go down
JayMusicGirl

JayMusicGirl

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Sorry for not replying in a while, folks! Life has been busy for me... so for now, I can't guarantee very fast replies. Bear with me.

Queen wrote:
Not a problem.

Well, I personally prefer the roleplay to take place in China rather than Japan.

As for the time period I was thinking perhaps the Ming Dynasty? It was around for 200 plus years so we could level somewhere in the middle. How does that sound to you?

The only requirments I have for my RPs would be the following:

Don't rush me, but nudge me. I have a lot going on and sometimes I do forget things, so if you just send me a message to remind me I haven't posted in a few days, that would be great, so long as it isn't rude or snarky.

I prefer playing female roles but I have no problem with the male role. Also I am up to having pairs so it can be equal on both sides.

Don't give me rambling--I rather just have two good detailed paragraphs than five paragraphs with no meaning.

Those are my only three requirements really ^^ as for plots--zilch. Maybe the former emperor has passed and now his son must take his place but in order to do so, he must wed? If you have something, I would be more than happy to hear about it. :3

Alright! That sounds wonderful! I love it already! I like the idea you had in mind... we could definitely work with that. And all your requirements are fine with me, I especially agree with what you said about the paragraphs. So true.

Maybe plot-wise... since the son has to marry, the officials line up a bunch of princesses or noblewomen for them to select one for him to marry, and somehow they pick one who had some sort of relationship (good or bad) with the emperor's son a long time ago? I dunno, it's not very good...

Keiipuu wrote:
I think you should make the thread because I have a lot of other RP's and Staff threads going on right now. Don't worry though...I always make time to post.

Okay, sounds fine with me. Before that, though, let's work on what we're going to RP. Since we're doing the retro forbbiden romance one, did you have anything in mind that you wanted to try?
Back to top Go down
JayMusicGirl

JayMusicGirl

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Uh, hello? I know I haven't been on here in a while, but geez, no replies people?
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm pretty sure no one responded because we've noticed your absence and wasn't quite sure if you were still interested.
Back to top Go down
JayMusicGirl

JayMusicGirl

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:55 pm

I wasn't online because I was on vacation, but of course I didn't just abandon this thread. Obviously I posted a message in reply to the last posts and was expecting something while I was gone...
Back to top Go down
Regal

Regal

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Well then I hope you had a wonderful time on your vacation.

Though instead of feeling slighted about not having a response, take into consideration that no one knew if you had abandoned it or not and now that they see that you're back I'm sure they will respond.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Sorry. The site went through a slow period. A lot of people were either busy, went on vacation, etc...it's not surprising that no one responded to your own post because many posts were not responded to.

I do, however, take responsibility for not responding to what you directed towards me and I apologize for that.

What ideas do you have for the forbidden romance?
Back to top Go down
JayMusicGirl

JayMusicGirl

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 pm

@Queen Oh, okay.

@Keiipuu It's fine, I understand. Anyway, my ideas are mostly Romeo and Juliet-esque, but some of them are like love between people of two different classes, backgrounds, jobs, cultures, etc. I don't have a lot of full plots for that particular idea yet.
Back to top Go down
Keiipuu

Keiipuu

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:15 am

Well, we can start off with a setting and work from there Smile Where would you like it to take place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner   Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to the site... And I need a new 1x1 partner
Page 1 of 1