Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a 1x1 Partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
katie42997

katie42997

Looking for a 1x1 Partner Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a 1x1 Partner   Looking for a 1x1 Partner I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Looking for a 1x1 Partner 467976cko9hdq4re

Current fandoms I want to RP:

I don't really want to do any fandoms right now.

Original ideas I want to RP:
-Boss/Secretary (or office worker)
-Princess/Peasant
-Vampire/Human
-Arranged marriage
-Master/Slave
-Popular boy/Shy girl
-Popular girl/Shy boy
-Celebrity/Fan (The celebrity could be an actor, author, writer for movies or television, musician, etc.)
-Amnesiac/Former lover (or spouse, fìancé,
-College life
-Celebrity/Celebrity (The celebrity could be an actor, author, writer for movies or television, musician, etc.)
-Celebrity/Normal person (Maybe the person has no idea who the celebrity is?)
-Fairy tales of some kind
-Pirate Captain/Prisoner (or Stowaway)
-One night stand that ends in pregnancy
-Bodyguard/Person being guarded

No title for this one, but I want to do this:
-Actress/Director
A young woman fresh out of highschool wants to make it in New York on Broadway as an actress. He is a jaded New Yorker with a sad past who is a famous genius director on Broadway. She leaves her small country town and goes to the big apple, finding a flat that she moves into, just so happening to move in next door to a mysterious man. He finds her naivety and optimism amusing. She finds his attitude and smirk downright obnoxious. She starts on her path to hitting it big, while he hides his true identity from her as they come to know each other. His identity is hidden from the public; only after signing extensive privacy contracts will his face be shown. She hides only from one man from her past. Will she ever learn of his identity and hit it big? Will he ever learn to love and trust?

I prefer to write in:
I request that we do third person past tense. First person is annoying, confusing, and difficult, and I'm not fond of writing in the present tense either.

How long should one post be?
I think that the length of a post should be based on the level of writing that the RP is.
-Semi: One or two paragraphs with around four or five sentences in it. I understand having writers’ block, so the occasional shorter post is fine.
-Advanced: More than two paragraphs that have five or more sentences in each one.
-No one liners. I'm not even fond of two liners, but I understand a two liner once and awhile if you're coming up blank.

How important is spelling and grammar to you?
Very. I don’t mind the occasional slip up, as I have them myself, but please use the correct forms of words such as “Two,” “too,” “to,” and “affect” and “effect.” I make mistakes too, but please try your best.

What sort of things do you NOT want to do in a RP?
-Boys Love- I’m wretched with boys, and while I love to read yaoi fanfiction, I can’t.
-Girls Love- Sorry, just not into it.
-Side note, I do not have a problem with homosexuality. Love is love. I’m just not into RPing it.

Miscellaneous:
-I do not mind sexual, bloody, or gory scenes. I’m totally cool with them. ^.^ I hope that my partner is cool with them, but if you aren’t then I understand.
-PMs or the forum is fine. I tend to prefer the PMs for certain RPs. It can be easier to use the PMs, because there’s no censoring in PMs.
-I prefer to only play the girl. I'm wretched with boys, but I will give it a shot if we each have a boy and a girl.
-If you're already in more RPs than you can handle, then please do not keep adding more. If you can't reply to your RPs at a decent rate and you're telling people that you're in so many of them, then STOP adding RPs. It drives me crazy when I have to wait days for a reply. I understand when you can't reply instantly, but waiting several days is annoying.
-I'd like a partner that can reply a few times a day or quite often. If it's an advanced RP where we're writing a few big paragraphs, then I can understand one post a day. I understand if you're busy and can't reply for a while as well, but please tell me. I get busy too, so I understand.
-If you're not wanting to RP anymore, then tell me. Don't just quit please. I'll understand.
-VERY IMPORTANT: I am not looking for a beginner level RP. If you only write a couple sentences, then I'm sorry, but I am not the RP partner for you. I want to RP at a semi or advanced level, leaning toward advanced. Semi is fine as long as we are writing about a paragraph with five sentences or so.
-What you give is what you get back. If I write a huge paragraph and I only get a few sentences, then I will not be amused.
Looking for a 1x1 Partner 467976cko9hdq4re
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1x1 Partner   Looking for a 1x1 Partner I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Can I do a 1x1 with you?

I really like your ideas by the way Smile and I'm cool with gory, sexual and bloody scenes.
Back to top Go down
katie42997

katie42997

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1x1 Partner   Looking for a 1x1 Partner I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Sure, what plot would you like to do?
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1x1 Partner   Looking for a 1x1 Partner I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Hmm.
The ones I like the best are Arranged Marriage, Master/Slave, Captain/Prisoner, One night stand and the Boss/Secretary, but I like the Captain/Prisoner, One night stand and Boss/Secretary the best. I have a captain and prisoner rp to lol. Would the Boss/Secretary involve them falling in lover or something along the lines?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a 1x1 Partner   Looking for a 1x1 Partner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a 1x1 Partner
Page 1 of 1