Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Roleplay Galore has officially moved <a href="http://roleplaygalore.boards.net/">HERE</a>. This site will be up for seven days. Any members who wish to have access to any old threads, must contact a administrator.
Roleplay Galore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG has moved HERE.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashes to Ashes [IC]

Go down 
+7
Thisismyusername
Naru Pow
ImmortalsRock11
Kirstchaos
Saffir
OctoberSkies
Outlaw-SSS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:28 am

Ever moved into a more comfortable position and sighed. She pulled the blanket up to her neck and snuggled into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:50 am

"I have no idea." Rayne said and shook her head, once they made it to the entrance of the Iron Cross Club, Rayne moved to an alley adjacent to it "I'll sneak in, since you both match Aryan characteristics you go in, and Kalina. Don't talk they hate the french." she said before she climbed up the fire escape.

Kalina sighed annoyed "Let's just do this." she said trying not to get angry right away.

"I needed the discs for drawing ok." Aliza said blushing, she was denying to liking Abba.

Kinzie stretched once she was well rested, the van stopped at Michea's house "Destination reached." the computer said. Kinzie smiled "Power down." she said as she stepped out, Hennessy and McKenzie followed her as she walked to the door. She knocked and waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:57 am

"Alright then see ya soon." Leah said to Rayne. She looked over at Kalina, "Who cares who they do and do not hate they don't matter." She said smiling at her.

Siena giggles at Aliza's denial. "If you say so~"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/Saffir
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:46 am

Ever groaned and she woke up. She stretched, went to the door and opened it. "Hello?" She asked and she yawned softly. She rubbed her eyes and moved some of her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:46 am

"I know, I just like talking." Kalina said and went to the door with her, she knocked and waited for someone to answer.

Aliza sighed and leaned back on her seat.

"Hi, can we come in?" Kinzie asked and smiled, Hennessy looked around while McKenzie was texting.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:55 am

Leah giggled. "Well it's only for a little while." She said and waited with Kalina.

"Okay were here now~" Siena said coming around the corner and parking the RV along the curve.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:20 pm

"Sure.." Ever said and she opened the door more. She rubbed her eyes more and she texted Micheal to see when he'd be back. She looked at Kinzie, Hennessy and McKenzie. "So um.. may I ask why you came?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:25 am

"To bleed your credits card dry." McKenzie said and smirked, Kinzie punched him in the gut and watched him fall to his knees "Oh nothing, I just like providing great customer service and came over to inform you of a special promotion for buying a saber turret." she explained.

"Ok, if they ask why I don't speak tell them a jewish vender cut my tongue out, that's the only way they'll believe you." Kalina said and knocked on the door.

Micheal read the text We're right outside. he sent back and stood up, Aliza and the other soldiers got out of the R/V along with him.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:36 am

"Ah alright." Leah said nodding. "Ah but what do i say when they open the door?" She asked tilting her head

Siena waited for everyone to get out of the RV so she could drive off and get home to clean herself up.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:44 am

Ever crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. "And that special promotion would be?" She asked and she took her cell phone out. Theres some people here about the present I bought you.. They just wanted to tell me something.. She sent back and she looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:50 pm

"Well, today is mercenary day(new world order, new holidays) and in celebration to our armed forces. Buy one saber turret you get another free. And both will be fitted with electromagnetic tripods so they'll stick onto any surface and will have a standard issue phalanx shield. For when you want to shoot without being shot at." Kinzie said and walked in, she smiled and looked around "Nice place...." she said.

Micheal read the text Oh, what did you get me? Wink he sent back and grinned.

"Say we're the Septemberfest(octoberfest actually starts in September so they renamed it septemberfest) beer girls." Kalina said and picked up a box of cheap beer that happened to be right outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Rockie

Rockie

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Cassie watched everyone get out of her R/V and sat in the passenger seat "Ok let's go home." she said to Siena as she laid back in her seat relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:49 am

(@Outlaw just so happens to be here huh? xD)

"Alright sounds good to me!" Leah said and smiled waiting for someone to come open the door.

Siena put the RV in gear, "Yes~!" She exclaimed and drove off waving goodbye to the others. "I can't wait to get home I reaaaaly need a shower now."
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:06 am

"Oh.. Well that's a good deal.." Ever said and she looked at Kinzie. "Thanks, but this is my boyfriends house.." She told her and she looked at her phone. Not telling you till~ You have to wait till you get it. She send back and she smiled.

(I know its short.. but im tired -.-)
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:19 am

(@Saffir what? :/)

A man with a swastika tattooed on his bald head looked at the girls "What?" he asked plainly.

Kalina looked at Leah, she was holding the cases of beer close.

Ok. Micheal sent back and walked to the entrance, she looked at Ever and smiled, he slowly snuck up behind her so she wouldn't see him coming. Aliza and the others did the same.

"Nice, he must be loaded to live in this neighborhood." Hennessy said "I doubt it, see the livingroom and patio furniture? those are owned by Sapphire commodities Inc. Only Onyx members buy furniture from them." McKenzie said
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:42 am

(never mind)

"Hello," Leah said smiling up at the man. "We're the September fest beer girls." She explained to him.

Siena continued to drive in the direction of Cassie's place while humming a random tune.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:29 am

(-tickles you- tell me Razz)

"Bout damn time." he said and frowned a bit, he groaned and looked back inside the bar "Dammit Charlie I said order girls with a bit more meat on their bones, these broads look like anorexic school girls." he complained.

Kalina scowled and placed her fingers on a bottle ready to smash it on his head. The man sighed "Come on in." he said and moved so the girls would get in.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:34 am

(*giggles* nothing i was just messing with you)

Leah folder her arms over her chest and huffed. "You really don't understand clothing we dress this way to not constantly have guys all over us. We got really nice curves their just hidden~" She said as she passing the guy walking in.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalsRock11

ImmortalsRock11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 am

Ever looked at her phone and she smiled. She put it back in her pocket and she looked at Hennessy and McKenzie. "Yeah he's an Onyx member and he's back from going out of the city." She told them and she moved her hair out of her face.

(I forgot what the other place is.)
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:36 am

"Outside the city as in to another city? Or outside the city as in outside the walls?" McKeinzie asked.

Micheal grabbed Ever's sides and yelled "Boo!" as he popped up behind her.

The guy spanked Leah hard and groaned "Yeah right, you're flat as a pancake." he said and went to the bar and sat on a stool.

Kalina looked at Leah and slowly shook her head no, they had to keep cover no matter what. At least until they found their target.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:48 am

Leah glared at the guy and growled. She held back herself when she saw Kalina shake her head. "Once this is over i'm gunna beat that guy to hell and back again." She said and started walking again. I am not flat! She yelled in her head pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:01 am

Kalina patted Leah's shoulder lightly and looked around, the place was full of mostly biker gangs. Death metal music was playing loudly as several patrons were either drinking, harassing the other girls. The were also some groups fighting, playing pool or darts, and some were even arm-wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:20 am

Leah sighed and looked around the place. "Should we go find Rayne now?" She asked looking over at Kalina.

Siena pulled up to Cassie's place, "Alright we're finally here." She said and turned off the RV.
Back to top Go down
Outlaw-SSS

Outlaw-SSS

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:47 am

"Not yet, she'll find us." Kalina said and looked around. A man came up to them "Hey, ladies, get dressed, we need more waitresses and seeing as this is septemberfest we can't have you wearing that." he said and pointed at a door near the jukebox "Locker rooms are there." he said. Kalina shrugged and headed in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Saffir

Saffir

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:52 am

"Okay." Leah replied to Kalina. She looked up to the man and twisted he lips a bit not wanting to change clothes again. ".....okay...." She sighed and followed close behind Kalina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes [IC]   Ashes to Ashes [IC] - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes [IC]
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next